Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unrelate (maybe) but very weird

wolfman

Okay, so I was trying to find some 16.5 tires for my truck, which are becoming harder and harder to find nowdays, and I ran across a very weird site. I am not sure what the heck it is, but it seems just a tad bit sinister to me, and don't know quite what should be done about it. I am going to type it out in a long form so that you don't accidentally click on it, unless you feel that your computer is safe. I will tell you in a few words what I found. It is ALL in Code!!!

The website is 44tiresdotcom . Obviously the dot is not spelled out, but if I put it in it's real form, someone may click on it when they don't actually want to. If anyone has a secure computer and would check this out, I would appreciate any feedback. I am of the opinion that it should be investigated, but maybe it is harmless. There seems to be a lot of keywords in it that pertain to national events, if you get my drift. If anyone checks it out and has any ideas on how it should be dealt with, I would love to here them. All the links on this website seem to be in code also. Kinda scary. Be careful!!! The only reason I am asking you folks is because I know there are some smart cookies on here. Thanks,Frank.

My phone wont let my view. But I did find out that its registered out of Washburn, Maryland and between Feb- May 2012 it has had 5500 hits approximate. Other than that I can see anythingweird .site is worth $10.00

i agree it's strange. i read it a little and started picking out different words in the paragraphs that stood out. it does seem like a coded message. who knows maybe you stumbled on to something your not supposed to. maybe the people in black ties will knock on your door in the future. :D

Question: How many of you have received a "spam" email that all of the words were just that - no sentence structure or meaning, just words OR maybe it was a few words from a screenplay, movie, book, etc. but was totally without beginning or end? They usually contain a link or attachment - NEVER, EVER click on the link or open the attachment. Your computer will be infected or destroyed. :angry:

I would venture to guess that this blog/website has been hit by blog spammers and that is what they do - insert posts with no relationship to the site or anything else for that matter. DV fights that problem constantly and is the reason you might see a post for a short time (before we spot it and remove it) for drugs or whatever. :rolleyes:

Now you ask why? Well guess what, there are people in this world that spend their time trying to make things difficult for others just for kicks. They are jerks, spammers, hackers, etc. and they really have no goal in mind other than disrupting other people's lives. :wacko::blink:

Anyway, that my :twocents: on this site.

:rocking-chair:

Thanks for your input on this, It has been bothering me, cause of what happened on 9/11, you just never know anymore. Could be just a bunch of people talking and not wanting anyone else to know what they are talking about, but that seems like something a terrorist cell would want also. Just saying. I guess I could always send it to homeland security?