Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN MEETING

gelai64

SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2012

Iraq and UN Security Council Meeting Tuesday, June 19th 2012 ...

Thank you to cpflug for passing on TeriHodge's information on Iraq and the UN Security Council Meeting .. Tuesday, June 19th ...:)

June 15, 2012 - Iraq/DFI report was due ...

June 19, 2012 - Consultations (P.M.)- Iraq/Kuwait

Briefing (A.M.)

- Middle East

Consultations (A.M.)

- Middle East__

Consultations (P.M.)

- Iraq/Kuwait

- Sudan Sanctions Cttee

source

Hope it happens

and in favour of us.

go rvrvrvrvrvrvrv

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Don't plan on quitting your job for a while!! :( Neg away!

I won't neg you nor argue with someone who has been in it since '05. (Read that: "Ought '5"). You must have the patience of Job. I happen to disagree with you, but from my own convictions, certainly not to go against your much more seasoned opinion, but rather, because my hopes are still newer and fresher. I've only been in it since 2010. And that seems like a very long time to me, especially given how often I think of it, how focused I was (and still am) on it happening quite soon, and how sure I was at that time that I would be rich by now. If I had been in it since '05, today I would probably have no faith in it at all. So I commend you for your longevity--for hanging in there so long, as evidenced by the fact that you are still here at all. LOL Good job!! And keep hangin'!!! You renew my hope!! <smile>

• Upvote 10

I won't neg you nor argue with someone who has been in it since '05. (Read that: "Ought '5"). You must have the patience of Job. I happen to disagree with you, but from my own convictions, certainly not to go against your much more seasoned opinion, but rather, because my hopes are still newer and fresher. I've only been in it since 2010. And that seems like a very long time to me, especially given how often I think of it, how focused I was (and still am) on it happening quite soon, and how sure I was at that time that I would be rich by now. If I had been in it since '05, today I would probably have no faith in it at all. So I commend you for your longevity--for hanging in there so long, as evidenced by the fact that you are still here at all. LOL Good job!! And keep hangin'!!! You renew my hope!! <smile>

Francie26, Thank You for the kind words. I will just say that I will be in it til the end, no matter what happens. I hope that you are correct and it will be over soon! I never planned on it being a get rich quick but I did plan on it being over before 2012. ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Francie26, Thank You for the kind words. I will just say that I will be in it til the end, no matter what happens. I hope that you are correct and it will be over soon! I never planned on it being a get rich quick but I did plan on it being over before 2012. ;)

Touche! I have to agree. Like you, I'm here till the cows come home. You and I have been holding this paper for about the same length of time, and I agree, I never thought it would go this long. Oh well, it's still interesting. Kinda like watching paint dry.

RSS

• Upvote 3

Touche! I have to agree. Like you, I'm here till the cows come home. You and I have been holding this paper for about the same length of time, and I agree, I never thought it would go this long. Oh well, it's still interesting. Kinda like watching paint dry.

RSS

Well put, +1

• Upvote 2

RSS

Yeah, but the paint is a really tacky color.

SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2012

Iraq and UN Security Council Meeting Tuesday, June 19th 2012 ...

Thank you to cpflug for passing on TeriHodge's information on Iraq and the UN Security Council Meeting .. Tuesday, June 19th ...:)

June 15, 2012 - Iraq/DFI report was due ...

June 19, 2012 - Consultations (P.M.)- Iraq/Kuwait

Briefing (A.M.)

- Middle East

Consultations (A.M.)

- Middle East__

Consultations (P.M.)

- Iraq/Kuwait

- Sudan Sanctions Cttee

source

Hope it happens

and in favour of us.

go rvrvrvrvrvrvrv

Where did you copy this news from please?

Really ?? really? do you all think this is actually going to happen! please everyday ... every night oh hell every second some new bs story article comes out and then is posted.. There is nothing .. no where ... anywhere ... stating that UN meeting has anything to do with RV .. EVEN chapter 7 ? oh please nothing is going to happen.. you will be sitting here The SAME TIME NEXT year ,like the year before REMEMBER .... reading altered articles... IMO etc etc for all the new persons who dive into the fantasy like all of us. Go ahead neg me... bash me... it doesn't matter.. I may have joined DV BACK IN 2009... but u have been in this way longer... I mean come on think about it.. REALLY !!! how many times ... I will say it again ... HOW MANY TIMES.. have we been told one thing and time frames??? and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .. when that time frame gets really really close BAM !!!!! here comes a new article which will soon explain WHY .... that old time frame has gotten way longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... now what was the last time frame?? by the end of the year... don't you all see the game... I know I know.. here it comes " sell me your dinars" blah blah blah... all im saying is think about it...step away and think about it..

peace and be safe,

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Really ?? really? do you all think this is actually going to happen! please everyday ... every night oh hell every second some new bs story article comes out and then is posted.. There is nothing .. no where ... anywhere ... stating that UN meeting has anything to do with RV .. EVEN chapter 7 ? oh please nothing is going to happen.. you will be sitting here The SAME TIME NEXT year ,like the year before REMEMBER .... reading altered articles... IMO etc etc for all the new persons who dive into the fantasy like all of us. Go ahead neg me... bash me... it doesn't matter.. I may have joined DV BACK IN 2009... but u have been in this way longer... I mean come on think about it.. REALLY !!! how many times ... I will say it again ... HOW MANY TIMES.. have we been told one thing and time frames??? and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .. when that time frame gets really really close BAM !!!!! here comes a new article which will soon explain WHY .... that old time frame has gotten way longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... now what was the last time frame?? by the end of the year... don't you all see the game... I know I know.. here it comes " sell me your dinars" blah blah blah... all im saying is think about it...step away and think about it..

peace and be safe,

I am hoping it will happen soon. Ramadan is coming up.

• Upvote 1

Sammie, I agree with you regarding Chapter VII's relevance to the RV. There is none, although, the release of CVII is a milestone in Iraq's progress, movement toward stability and placement for an RV. I believe CVII is the carrot and reward to doing all the right things moving towards responsibility and democracy, and the UN, IMF, and WTO work in concert to "achieve results". As someone said a couple of days ago, why would Maliki want out of CVII when at that point they would be held responsible for loans, sued in court by countries owed, and relieved of DFI protection.

When hoping that CVII sanctions are lifted, I think that we are looking for Iraq to be in a place where they could RV. It's symbolic. A happy place. Like Disneyland.

• Upvote 1

Sammie, I agree with you regarding Chapter VII's relevance to the RV. There is none, although, the release of CVII is a milestone in Iraq's progress, movement toward stability and placement for an RV. I believe CVII is the carrot and reward to doing all the right things moving towards responsibility and democracy, and the UN, IMF, and WTO work in concert to "achieve results". As someone said a couple of days ago, why would Maliki want out of CVII when at that point they would be held responsible for loans, sued in court by countries owed, and relieved of DFI protection.

When hoping that CVII sanctions are lifted, I think that we are looking for Iraq to be in a place where they could RV. It's symbolic. A happy place. Like Disneyland.

This is exactly what I am thinking, thanks KK

I have been in this game since Jan of 2005. One thing i always look for before these UN meetings start is if the main stream media is saying that it looks like Iraq will finally be removed from all sanctions. After all everything is leaked out to the media prior to anything happening. With that said i dont see anything being reported that sanctions will be lifted. So IMO this is going to be like all the other meetings in the past where they just talk about nothing. Thats why i cant be bothered listening to them. Lets hope I'm wrong but my gut tells me differently. One day something will happen and i hope its soon because i don't have the stomach to read anymore arabic translations.

Kamel.......Good analogy. Disneyland at this time of year is "hot as hell", "the ups & downs (rides) will make ya sick" at least for us old farts....so sick that "one cannot hardly wait for the end" (of the RV ride and/or the day). Money (lots of it) in my pocket and no worries will make the day a happy place. In the meantime, I agree with you about "achieving results".

peace and be safe,

I get your frustration, no neg from me. The fundamentals of the RV scenario are sound (well as sound as any investment these days) just don't let the idiot "goo-roo's" get under your skin. Look at this as watching history unfold, and maybe this small group of people will find ourselves in the right place at the right time to make a bit of money. Until then, Gentleman Jack is a good companion on this trip..... ;)

Adam says they have to get released from Chapter 7 because they can't protect themselves. They aren't allowed to use serious weapons, even in self-defense, until they are out of Chapter 7. Actually they have no security at all--If Obama pulls our State Department defenses out of there (and given his track record, that could happen), they will be up that proverbial creek with no oar in sight. No matter how frightened Malichi, et al, may be at the idea of having to grow up and protect themselves, the reality is that they can't trust Obama to make sure Americans are around to do it for them. He is just as unreliable as far as protecting them as he is about protecting Americans. Now, think about that!!