Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat--Wed. June 20th, 2012

cgbrown

Hi Adam,

Goldiegirl suggested that we need a peace sign emoticon. I agree with her. Is there a chance that you can hook the members up with one? It could be used to diffuse some of the negativity that we see around here.

Thanks in advance.

Ski

Okay if they get a peace sign I want a beer mug and a cheddar slice! GO PACK GO!!!! Cheeseheads of America, TRAINING CAMP IS COMING!!!!

• Upvote 2

Adam, I am reading that the UN, i.e. Moon, has indicated it will be the end of the year before they reconsider releasing Iraq. What is your take on it? In addition, in your opinion, do you still feel Maliki will remain in office, esp if UN will not look at their release again until the end of the year? Thank you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Greetings Adam!

If the next event is ultimately "monetarily neutral" (and not at all what I would want),

1.Do you have any sense of whether or not US banks would exchange old notes for new, (if we wanted to hold IQD currency for future gain potential)..

2. Are you developing investment strategies that would accomodate this scenario. There's power in numbers and together it seems we could still pull this out at a profit.

Thanks Adam for all your hard work and thoughtful consideration in working out ways to stay ahead of this whole process....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hi Adam -

As usual, thanks for all you do.............

First - has the security on this site changed? When I first got on, I had to "login" to reply to this, and the site usually recognizes me automatically.........

Second - do we really care about Maliki's situation, or is it all more "smoke & mirrors"????

Thanks,

catone :rolleyes:

Adam, with all your expertise in this investment, are you still on the "now till september" train? i only ask this because I would still like to believe it still has a chance at coming. Thanks brother.

Hi Adam,

This question may have been asked before, however I wanted to get your opinion on cashing in Warka Bank Accounts when the RV finally happens! I do not think it would be feasible to mingle those funds with the funds we will be placing into our say Belize accounts or am I wrong in this assumption? Would the funds have to placed into accounts we have at our banks here such as Interest Free Checking account like under the Dodd-Frank new law? Thank you Adam, for all your hard work and assistance! GO WHO DATS! SUPER BOWL IN NEW ORLEANS BABY! HOME TEAM IN THE DOME WHAT A PARTY THAT WOULD BE AND IF WE RV ALSO EVERYONE SHOULD COME TO THE NO BEST PARTIES EVER! By the way, No Disrepect to the PACK!

1st: Thanks Adam for a very cool site! cool.gif

Just an observation (analogy) and like your opinion on, in all the flying around of information out of Iraq..., is this one of those situations where GOI tells everyone watch this hand while the other hand is behind there back and has things ready to go on jumping there economy over the top... because if everyone knows what is going on in the hand behind there back then the magic trick could backfire?

Soooo in essence we are just waiting for the GOI to pull that hand from behind their back while we all are mesmerized with the hand they are giving us, and say TAADAA emot-wave.gif

The RV and everything else in Iraq right now "is a magic trick" and has to be executed right! Hope I didn't confuse!!! unsure.gif

Edited by respectron

Okay if they get a peace sign I want a beer mug and a cheddar slice! GO PACK GO!!!! Cheeseheads of America, TRAINING CAMP IS COMING!!!!

I'm thinking that Adam is going to hook you up swiftly. I want a peace sign emoticon, a cold Shiner Bock and a piece of Boar's Head Havarti plain. We're being silly with you AM. I'm sure you get that. :D

Adam, it's looking like we won't see an rv this year, with articles coming out saying the new currency won't be out until January 2013, I was really hoping for the September timeline but those clowns running the country can't seem to get things done on a timely manner, what's your thought on this ?