Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USA losing patience with Iraq...

Luigi1

From another source...

US Shows Its Attitude Towards Political Crisis In Iraq.

Friday, 15 June 2012 12:58

Baghdad (AIN) – The National Security Advisor to the Vice President Tony Blinken visited Iraq on June 13-14 and met with a range of senior Iraqi leaders, including Prime Minister Maliki, Deputy Prime Minister Shahristani, and KRG President Barzani.

A statement by the US ambassy cited “Bliken also spoke by telephone with President Talabani, Foreign Minister Zebari, and Council of Representatives Speaker Nujaifi. NSA Blinken made clear to all his interlocutors that the United States takes no side in the current political situation, but favors any solution that is reached by the Iraqis themselves, in accordance with Iraqi law and the constitution, and is achieved in a clear and transparent manner that does not promote or lead to violence.

Read more. See link below...

http://bit.ly/Mv9FYK

Iraq misses several windows of opportunity, WTO talks & UNSC talks this week squandered away over impass in Parliament & no confidence in Maliki. USA is losing patience over increased terror. What are your thoughts on this matter? Can Iraq ever get it right?

Edited by Luigi1

From another source...

US Shows Its Attitude Towards Political Crisis In Iraq.

Friday, 15 June 2012 12:58

Baghdad (AIN) – The National Security Advisor to the Vice President Tony Blinken visited Iraq on June 13-14 and met with a range of senior Iraqi leaders, including Prime Minister Maliki, Deputy Prime Minister Shahristani, and KRG President Barzani.

A statement by the US ambassy cited “Bliken also spoke by telephone with President Talabani, Foreign Minister Zebari, and Council of Representatives Speaker Nujaifi. NSA Blinken made clear to all his interlocutors that the United States takes no side in the current political situation, but favors any solution that is reached by the Iraqis themselves, in accordance with Iraqi law and the constitution, and is achieved in a clear and transparent manner that does not promote or lead to violence.

Read more. See link below...

http://bit.ly/Mv9FYK

Iraq misses several windows of opportunity, WTO talks & UNSC talks this week squandered away over impass in Parliament & no confidence in Maliki. USA is losing patience over increased terror. What are your thoughts on this matter? Can Iraq ever get it right?

This is why they have been at war for thousands of years, they are to one sided to see what they can become. The people of Iraq are the only ones that suffer, while their political represenitives get rich by collecting a big pay check every week. As long as they look strong, they think the people have their back. Well soon they will see that all their arrogance and greed will only be their failure... :(

I do not believe Irag will ever get it right to much me, me, me with there political process. :unsure:

Agree. Right now the biggest concern is the upswing in terror acts & bombings going on.

This is why they have been at war for thousands of years, they are to one sided to see what they can become. The people of Iraq are the only ones that suffer, while their political represenitives get rich by collecting a big pay check every week. As long as they look strong, they think the people have their back. Well soon they will see that all their arrogance and greed will only be their failure... :(

Yup. Some countries, Democracy will never work.

we're going to have to take a baseball bat up side their heads for them to get past their ego trips over there.

That has already been tried. They are very thick headed & like a Timax, the take a beating & keep on ticking.

We got to kiss-up a little, at least until they RV...............and give us time to cash in, thereafter, personally, I never want to hear the word Iraq or anything remotely related thereto. As of a couple of days ago I have NO sons or relatives in either Iraq or Afganistan!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Luigi for the post. i can't believe that everyone seems to think it's OK for the US to loose patience with any other nation. What business is it of Washington what happens in the internal politics of another country? Why do we seem to agree with our government that this behavior is OK? Would we like another power dictating terms and conditions to US.

I suppose that the US has such a long history of intervening in other countries affairs that we the people of this country just assume there's nothing wrong with it. The only time the US intervenes in another countries affairs is when major US corporations want concessions from that government and their representatives don't want to play ball. I suspect this is the case in Iraq, because certainly the US is not interested in the well being of the Iraqi people. Proof of this is simply that our government does not care about it's own people, let alone those in any other.

The article attributed the lack of patience by the US to be the inneficiency of the Iraqis in dealing with the daily bombings in Iraq. My guess is that the one that is probably indirectly responsable for the bombings is in fact the US, through it's local proxy....Saudi Arabia, who also has a vested interest in seeing the Shi'a government of Iraq fall. It also mentions that Iraq has allowed several opportunities offered by the IMF, WTO, seemingly because of their disorganization. I believe the Iraqis did this on purpose, because they know that when these agencies offers a hand to a country...the top people in politics become rich eith corruption, a US company gets all the economic benefits, the US collects a tax, and the countries people become debt slaves to the Banksters! I would not make a deal with the devil either! This same thing has happened more times than I can mention in a short time, suffice to say, see what happened to Iran between 1950 to 1976, when the US installed the Shaw of Iran. The Iranian people were the loosers until they deposed him. A failure directed by the greed of the US banksters.

I suspect that what seems to us to be internal squabling are actually stalling efforts on the part of the Iraqi govenment. The stalling started after Iraq was invaded as a peacefull protest to the invation. It continues to this day. I suspect the stalling is merelly to make the Western bankers and their lackies think they have some form of control or influence over the events in Iraq, when to me it's clear Iraq has been on the side of the economic policies of the Bric nations all along, the stalling must have and end some day.....just like the expected RV of the currencies of the Bric nations and the downfall of the US dollar as reserve currency. The latter is already under way as we speak

Carlos

• Downvote 1

I agree what Carlo stated, very well put. It's very sad to see what harm we did to the Iraq people. I'm not saying their leaders, but the families that lost everything from their loves ones, and their homes.

I just don't want to ever know what that would be like. :(

I hope the Iraq leaders get their act together for their people to have a better life now, and I would like to say to the Iraq families that I'm very sorry of the hurt that you had to bare in times of the war.

• Downvote 1