Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Member (Stryker365): The G.E.T. Team 6/14/12

yota691

"The government’s revenue is predominantly in US dollars, from oil sales. To this extent, Iraq’s position is similar to that of many countries in the region. And in common with many countries in the region, its expenditure is largely in domestic currency, in this case Iraqi dinar. The Ministry of Finance therefore needs to sell dollars for dinar."

"Ministry of Finance with foreign currency revenues will sell surplus foreign exchange (it will use some for the purchase of imports for government projects etc; and may keep some in a separate oil stabilization fund) to the central bank; and the central bank will on-sell dollars to the market, via the banking system. "

That pretty much explains it in a nutshell.....MOF sells dollars to CBI for dinar because they pay for most everything in dinar, then the CBI turns around and sells the dollars in the auctions to participating banks whether in Iraq or abroad. So as it is so often assumed, how is that act pulling dinar out of citizens pockets thats in circulation to be destroyed??

Great post Keep. Maybe people will finally realize what the auctions are about.

Also I find it hilarious the immaturity of some here that they would neg you for stating facts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Great post Keep. Maybe people will finally realize what the auctions are about.

Also I find it hilarious the immaturity of some here that they would neg you for stating facts.

laugh.gif They wont....most still prefer to believe what the gurus tell us they are for...sounds better lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Welcome Back Stryker.... You are a valuable asset to the team here, NO MATTER wether we crash and burn, or become very wealthy!! GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD SIR!!! :)

7 years ago I said this will make my daughters very wealthy at some point when I am dead and gone, HISTORY always repeats itself! If it happens in my lifetime with what AM and the hard earned dollars that we all have spent... I will manage that for them and triple it, all the while gettin drunk and seeing the worlds most exotic ladies, and helpin folks in need!! If that don't tickle your FANCY I do not know what will. :twocents:

Stryker :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

I disagree. Its not an accurate breakdown and I say that with the utmost respect. I've studied currencies and sat in on many currency meetings, taught economics/currency exchange and been a trader for over 30 years. We cannot break down Iraqs article like this word-for-word stuff. They don't write like we do and our online translators misinterpret wording in every single article that I've ever had translated by my translators. I'd recommened everyone attempt to find their own contact in Iraq, or someone who knows Arabic rather than following the translation of an internet forum person....particularly on an already-mis-translated article. And for the recoprd, Stryker has called the RV many times (no disrespect Stryker, just speaking the truth). The Summit was the last big time he pumped and pumped it, even though it was clearly not the right time to RV.

With all do respect of course, Stryker has never called the RV nor has he pumped. He's super intelligent and I couldnt understand half the articles they put out if it was not for him!

• Upvote 4

You have to be kidding me!! laugh.gif Hmmm an interview from a site that tries to keep it real and all the nonsense and fairy tales out VS a site that has done nothing but pump dinar, make up new "forum facts" and called a RV practically everyday since I have been invested. Really?? Hahaha Im not even mentioning the article cause its one of the VERY few good things that has come out lately regarding the currency.....but then again everything means a RV right buddy? laugh.gif

And what the heck are you saying? You are able to put complete sentences/thoughts together right?

+1,000 to you Keep. As a sheep move on, the shepard seems to scared to come here. LOL

The site had nothing to do with anything, it the Breakdown of the article. Do you really think Stryker did a one on one interview!! :lol: Let me explain how it works, Folks from other sites come over, copy his Breakdown of a Article and pasted it!! All i was doing was giving recognition to Stryker on his Breakdown, (it was Great) and then you proceed to degrade with your normal input!! We look for positive around here, nobody pumping, nobody called a RV everyday as you state. (do you get paid to be a Downer?) And lastly I'm not your Buddy!!

If you look for positive and attack the opposing view, then by definition you are pumping.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The site had nothing to do with anything, it the Breakdown of the article. Do you really think Stryker did a one on one interview!! :lol: Let me explain how it works, Folks from other sites come over, copy his Breakdown of a Article and pasted it!! All i was doing was giving recognition to Stryker on his Breakdown, (it was Great) and then you proceed to degrade with your normal input!! We look for positive around here, nobody pumping, nobody called a RV everyday as you state. (do you get paid to be a Downer?) And lastly I'm not your Buddy!!

If you saw my other post I realized that they copied it.....it looks like a chat with them, not an interview....no one said anything about a interview lol....dont be so quick to jump....

This is one of the few times that there is a reason to be somewhat happy because they are talking about raising the value and nothing about dropping the zeros....moving to 1000 to 1 is a good sign for us....still a long way to go but its progress......wasnt coming down on Stryker for what he said, but for where it seemed to be coming from....

Now go change your panties and we can continue this discussion.....if you took the time to comprehend what was being said and in what context, you wouldnt have wasted both of our time with your nonsense....

Is there not a couple new lop articles you wanna post as good news? laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Hey Zul,

You are somewhat correct in your assessment. However, you need to understand the following first. It would be unwise to make assumptions about them reducing the money supply just because it supports your hope of a substantial overnight RV. What they are referring to is nothing new, it is known as Contractionary Monetary Policy. Yes they do reduce the size of the money supply, but not by much. This type of monetary policy is used to maintain the central banks goals which are listed below. The numbers that are printed by the CBI clearly show the M1 & M2 numbers growing not declining. If you choose not to believe their figures, then feel free to skip through this entire post.

N

ational governments and their corresponding central banking authorities formulate monetary policy to achieve certain economic mandates or goals. Central banks and monetary policy go hand-in-hand, so you can't talk about one without talking about the other.

While some of these mandates and goals are shared by the different central banks. Central banks have their own unique set of goals brought on by their distinctive economies.

Ultimately, monetary policy boils down to promoting and maintaining price stability and economic growth.

To achieve their goals, central banks use monetary policy mainly to control the following:

*the interest rates tied to the cost of money,

• *the rise in inflation,
  • *the money supply,
  • *reserve requirements over banks,
  • *and discount window lending to commercial banks

Types of Monetary Policy

Monetary policy can be referred to in a couple different ways. Contractionary or restrictive monetary policy takes place if it reduces the size of the money supply. It can also occur with the raising of interest rates.

The idea here is to slow economic growth with the high interest rates. Borrowing money becomes harder and more expensive, which reduces spending and investment by both consumers and businesses.

Expansionary monetary policy, on the other hand, expands or increases the money supply, or decreases the interest rate.

The cost of borrowing money goes down in hopes that spending and investment will go up.

Accommodative monetary policy aims to create economic growth by lowering the interest rate, whereas tight monetary policy is set to reduce inflation or restrain economic growth by raising interest rates.

Finally, neutral monetary policy intends to neither create growth nor fight inflation.

The important thing to remember about inflation is that central banks usually have an inflation target in mind, say 2%.

They might not come out and say it specifically, but their monetary policies all operate and focus on reaching this comfort zone.

They know that some inflation is a good thing, but out-of-control inflation can remove the confidence people have in their economy, their job, and ultimately, their money.

By having target inflation levels, central banks help market participants better understand how they (the central bankers) will deal with the current economic landscape.

Let's take a look at an example.

Back in January of 2010, inflation in the U.K. shot up to 3.5% from 2.9% in just one month. With a target inflation rate of 2%, the new 3.5% rate was well above the Bank of England's comfort zone.

Mervyn King, the governor of the BOE, followed up the report by reassuring people that temporary factors caused the sudden jump, and that the current inflation rate would fall in the near term with minimal action from the BOE.

Whether or not his statements turned out to be true is not the point here. We just want to show that the market is in a better place when it knows why the central bank does or doesn't do something in relation to its target interest rate.

Simply put, traders like stability.

Central banks like stability.

Economies like stability. Knowing that inflation targets exist will help a trader to understand why a central bank does what it does.

I find it very immature of adults here to neg people just because you don't believe or understand something that somebody else says. This doesn't show class at all, but I guess it is easier to do while hiding behind a computer screen. There are 2 major reasons people do this:

1) You don't understand what is being said

2) It goes against the "hopium" that you have of becoming rich off of this very speculative investment

Hey Simon,

DinarVets' motto is NOT "Positive, Optimistic, and Glass Half Full." The motto is Informed, Engaged, and Prepared.

How can anybody be informed if you are only getting one side of the story based off of emotions and hopes of becoming wealthy? Simply put, you can't! You become biased and all logic and reasoning are thrown out the door.

Did you know that 80% of all decisions in life are based off of Energy, while the other 20% are based off of logic and reasoning? Why would this speculative investment be any different? Simply put, its not!

Do you buy stocks on the basis of being positive? I hope not...

This is what it would look like if you did: I love Facebook, I use it everyday! It must be a good company, they have so much potential, I mean seriously, people use them everyday all around the world! Little did they know, the value of Facebook is not based off of that alone, it is based mainly off of ad revenue. They probably over looked the fact that most people don't click on the ads, and that the majority of users use Facebook on the Mobile phones and mobile phones don't support ads. But who cares about that, I feel its a good investment and I really like Facebook! I'm going all in!

2 Weeks later...

What happened to the Facebook stock?!!!! I'm down 25% in 2 weeks! How could this have happened?

The above is an example of getting too emotionally attached to an investment and not doing enough research and due diligence before jumping in.

Hey 20million, TQ for your input. :)