Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Member (Stryker365): The G.E.T. Team 6/14/12

yota691

laugh.gif

The article does mention what they talked about before when they dropped it to 1166.....right after that happened they were talking about moving to an even 1000 to 1 because of the large amount of reserves (helped grown by oil revenues) and backing the dinar more then 100%....(this should also be a hint that its not the oil Iraq is sitting on that will back the dinar, but simply the reserves behind it)

This is basically just talking about following through with it. Thats what this is about in a nutshell lol...Im just surprised or was at one point thinking he had ran over to join the GET team but I guess thats not quite the case.....

ALSO, they are saying.....

He added: the general orientation of the Central Bank (2003-2004) to purchase a Iraqi banknotes to reduce what is displayed in the Iraqi market and increases demand and pushing the dollar in the Central Bank auction and buy local Iraqi currency dollar and even determine price currency thousand six hundred dinars and then thousand dollar Bank continued to sell dollar foreign currency Iraqi dinar demand lifting of lack of presence in the market and reduced the price of the dollar is more than the Iraqi dinar.

He added: the general orientation of the Central Bank (2003-2004) to purchase a Iraqi banknotes

to reduce what is displayed in the Iraqi market and

increases demand and

pushing the dollar in the Central Bank auction and

buy local Iraqi currency dollar and even

determine price currency thousand six hundred dinars and (1166)

then thousand dollar Bank (1000)

continued to sell dollar foreign currency Iraqi dinar demand lifting of lack of presence in the market and

reduced the price of the dollar is more than the Iraqi dinar.

Looks like they are quite clear with their plan ~ ...they are selling/pushing dollar in CBI auctions ~ buying dinar ~ thus reducing the supply in the market...- increasing the demand (demand & supply) and reduce the price of the dollar vs dinar. :reading-newspaper:

Hard to map that plan on LOP....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

ALSO, they are saying.....

He added: the general orientation of the Central Bank (2003-2004) to purchase a Iraqi banknotes

to reduce what is displayed in the Iraqi market and

increases demand and

pushing the dollar in the Central Bank auction and

buy local Iraqi currency dollar and even

determine price currency thousand six hundred dinars and (1166)

then thousand dollar Bank (1000)

continued to sell dollar foreign currency Iraqi dinar demand lifting of lack of presence in the market and

reduced the price of the dollar is more than the Iraqi dinar.

Looks like they are quite clear with their plan ~ ...they are selling/pushing dollar in CBI auctions ~ buying dinar ~ thus reducing the supply in the market...- increasing the demand (demand & supply) and reduce the price of the dollar vs dinar. :reading-newspaper:

Hard to map that plan on LOP....

Zul, you should know by now how the auctions work.....they arent buying up dinar off the streets from the citizens....they arent buying up dinar from the amount in circulation and getting rid of it....if that was the case, then the MOF would not have any money to finance the country.....its a trade off.....MOF exchanges USD for dinar from the CBI.....then the CBI sells the USD. If dinar is being bought up and taken out of circulation, then all the USD they are getting from oil is just being given away practically by the MOF and they would be getting nothing in return.

How much sense does that make?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Zul mon,

:) :)

I disagree. Its not an accurate breakdown and I say that with the utmost respect. I've studied currencies and sat in on many currency meetings, taught economics/currency exchange and been a trader for over 30 years. We cannot break down Iraqs article like this word-for-word stuff. They don't write like we do and our online translators misinterpret wording in every single article that I've ever had translated by my translators. I'd recommened everyone attempt to find their own contact in Iraq, or someone who knows Arabic rather than following the translation of an internet forum person....particularly on an already-mis-translated article. And for the recoprd, Stryker has called the RV many times (no disrespect Stryker, just speaking the truth). The Summit was the last big time he pumped and pumped it, even though it was clearly not the right time to RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Zul, you should know by now how the auctions work.....they arent buying up dinar off the streets from the citizens....they arent buying up dinar from the amount in circulation and getting rid of it....if that was the case, then the MOF would not have any money to finance the country.....its a trade off.....MOF exchanges USD for dinar from the CBI.....then the CBI sells the USD. If dinar is being bought up and taken out of circulation, then all the USD they are getting from oil is just being given away practically by the MOF and they would be getting nothing in return.

I dont understand how people keep misinterpreting the auctions.

THE AUCTIONS HAVE RAN NUMEROUS YEARS, AND THE CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION KEEPS GOING UP AND UP.

MY LINK........www.cbi.iq

why does it keep going up when the cbi sells dollars at auction??? Answer.....ministry of finance.......see keepwlkfny's post above

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have to be kidding me!! laugh.gif Hmmm an interview from a site that tries to keep it real and all the nonsense and fairy tales out VS a site that has done nothing but pump dinar, make up new "forum facts" and called a RV practically everyday since I have been invested. Really?? Hahaha Im not even mentioning the article cause its one of the VERY few good things that has come out lately regarding the currency.....but then again everything means a RV right buddy? laugh.gif

And what the heck are you saying? You are able to put complete sentences/thoughts together right?

The site had nothing to do with anything, it the Breakdown of the article. Do you really think Stryker did a one on one interview!! :lol: Let me explain how it works, Folks from other sites come over, copy his Breakdown of a Article and pasted it!! All i was doing was giving recognition to Stryker on his Breakdown, (it was Great) and then you proceed to degrade with your normal input!! We look for positive around here, nobody pumping, nobody called a RV everyday as you state. (do you get paid to be a Downer?) And lastly I'm not your Buddy!!

• Upvote 9

THE AUCTIONS HAVE RAN NUMEROUS YEARS, AND THE CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION KEEPS GOING UP AND UP.

why does it keep going up when the cbi sells dollars at auction??? Answer.....ministry of finance.......see keepwlkfny's post above

People misinterpret the auctions because over the last 8 years the internet, forums, and gurus have led people to believe that the CBI is "sucking in IQD" from the streets. Its simply not true. The auctions are an exchange of money...not a removal of money from the public. The last report I read (don't have the source right here on my desk in front of me) was that the USD is only utilized 30% in the marketplace. So for those that think there is a lack of IQD in the streets and that they "must RV" to give the people money, you are sadly mis-informed. It appears the auction format will be changed (or not used anymore) soon , which will prove that the auctions are/were used to balance the exchange rate, not to remove money from the streets

People believe what they want to believe. That happens all the time, not just the folks watching the Dinar. There are people that think OJ is innocent and Obama is a good President.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Funny when I saw Stryker365 name along with G.E.T. I had doubts also. But I opened thread out of respect for Stryker365 and his efforts to bring info to this site. After all the years and crap Terry and Co. have put forth I can see where some might have reservations and assume the worst. Kudos to Keep for seeing his mis speak and saying so.

People believe what they want to believe. That happens all the time, not just the folks watching the Dinar. There are people that think OJ is innocent and Obama is a good President.

Different strokes for different folks. Time will tell how this all plays out,thats why we're all still here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The site had nothing to do with anything, it the Breakdown of the article. Do you really think Stryker did a one on one interview!! :lol: Let me explain how it works, Folks from other sites come over, copy his Breakdown of a Article and pasted it!! All i was doing was giving recognition to Stryker on his Breakdown, (it was Great) and then you proceed to degrade with your normal input!! We look for positive around here, nobody pumping, nobody called a RV everyday as you state. (do you get paid to be a Downer?) And lastly I'm not your Buddy!!

Well said Yota...I know I dont speak up often, but I for one am tired of the glass half empty garbage theat gets spewed out if one gives a different opinion. Keep you either have great stuff for us or if they dont agree with your way of thought you get real nasty....little advice try looking at the glass half full it makes your day much better..

So so happy to see Stryker coming back around. There are few that can breakdown an article like Stryker.....THANKS Stryker!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, iknow what you mean. It sucks. you cometo a dedicated dinar forum to talk about facts as there official numbers, and youcant have an open discussion. you get negged for talking about how the auctions really work. we all want the same dream, but we cant talk about how things actually work. its frustrating

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well said Yota...I know I dont speak up often, but I for one am tired of the glass half empty garbage theat gets spewed out if one gives a different opinion. Keep you either have great stuff for us or if they dont agree with your way of thought you get real nasty....little advice try looking at the glass half full it makes your day much better..

So so happy to see Stryker coming back around. There are few that can breakdown an article like Stryker.....THANKS Stryker!!!!!!!

Yes, but we already know the glass is half full. how come we cant talk about the other half and the possibilities and realities that may ultimately decide this investment. just looking at one half of the glass is narrow minded and leads to heads being buried in the sand. this is about being engaged and open, and looking into holes, no one wants to climb in. i commend the unpopular research and i thank those who put themselves out there, knowing they will be attacked or minimized for bringing unpopular information

You will never have a full glass, if you never figure out why the glass is only halfed way filled.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4

Yes, but we already know the glass is half full. how come we cant talk about the other half and the possibilities and realities that may ultimately decide this investment. just looking at one half of the glass is narrow minded and leads to heads being buried in the sand. this is about being engaged and open, and looking into holes, no one wants to climb in. i commend the unpopular research and i thank those who put themselves out there, knowing they will be attacked or minimized for bringing unpopular information

You will never have a full glass, if you never figure out why the glass is only halfed way filled.

I totally agree with you. However with that said why is is necessary to talk down, belittle or call someone names to make another point. Bringing in other views and news research is what makes this site great. However when someone chimes in and talks down to someone...in this case Keepem to Stryker what use is that at all? Keep could have eloquently spoke of the other possibilites but he chose to go the other route and talk down to Stryker...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have been around a while, owned dinar since 2004, Someone always has a cock and bull story. I guess people just like to read their material or enjoy the moment. There have been thousands of post about R.V. is gonna happen soon. All B.S. There are a few people making a dam good living on this Dinar. So stop listening to the cock & bull, B.S. When Adam sends the text then it will be. I was told when I bought my Dinar, it was a 10 year process. See ya in 2014.

• Upvote 1

I totally agree with you. However with that said why is is necessary to talk down, belittle or call someone names to make another point. Bringing in other views and news research is what makes this site great. However when someone chimes in and talks down to someone...in this case Keepem to Stryker what use is that at all? Keep could have eloquently spoke of the other possibilites but he chose to go the other route and talk down to Stryker...

That seems to be a constant for some(talking down/degrading others). Why that is,is baffling to many.IMO some believe they have found the answer to the question(RV or RD/LOP) and can't fathom why others don't see the same thing.And then there are some that just believe they are smarter than others and don't have any problem telling you so. In defense of Keep(and believe me he don't need it) he has toned down his responses a great deal-kudos to him. He has earned the respect he has accumulated here on DV. I believe myself to be an intelligent person and don't mind saying that I have learned alot from him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

no reason to get excited. heard this a million times already. and in the words of Ali, "you must be smoking crack if you think the dinar will revalue of a cent." yinz'll never learn will ya?? hahaha no wonder this country is in the toilet

No wonder your avatar is a an old, outdated wreck. Perfect.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, iknow what you mean. It sucks. you cometo a dedicated dinar forum to talk about facts as there official numbers, and youcant have an open discussion. you get negged for talking about how the auctions really work. we all want the same dream, but we cant talk about how things actually work. its frustrating

Forget the negs, the reds and the greens. These are probably coming from people that do not understand what is being said. Twelve year olds do this type of score keeping when they are getting ready to dump their BFF because her skirt was too short. Right or wrong, Keep gets negged out of months and months of habit from some, a negative habit. If we paid attention to the numerical popularity pole, there would never be any debate or constructive dialogue. B)

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 1

Keep :D

MOF only exchanges USD for dinar to pay for salaries, bills, contract payment….ect/ In most cases these dinar will then be exchanged back to dollar at the bank (~ being currency of preference / choice)……. And the bank would use these dinar to buy dollar during the daily auctions (not necessarily in cash)….~ and the cycle continues..

We all know that../

What we don’t is, how much dinar is being put back into circulation by MOF (via salary, bills and contract payment).

If the amount of dinar CBI bought (via auctions) is more than the amount they release back into circulation….we can safely assume, the diff is the “reduction” they are talking about in this article.

So the big question is, are they buying more dinar than they release them?

I would think so. The daily auctions not only fulfills the demand for Iraq but also for Iran and Syria….

Keep biggrin.gif

MOF only exchanges USD for dinar to pay for salaries, bills, contract payment….ect/ In most cases these dinar will then be exchanged back to dollar at the bank (~ being currency of preference / choice)……. And the bank would use these dinar to buy dollar during the daily auctions (not necessarily in cash)….~ and the cycle continues..

We all know that../

What we don’t is, how much dinar is being put back into circulation by MOF (via salary, bills and contract payment).

If the amount of dinar CBI bought (via auctions) is more than the amount they release back into circulation….we can safely assume, the diff is the “reduction” they are talking about in this article.

So the big question is, are they buying more dinar than they release them?

I would think so. The daily auctions not only fulfills the demand for Iraq but also for Iran and Syria….

"The government’s revenue is predominantly in US dollars, from oil sales. To this extent, Iraq’s position is similar to that of many countries in the region. And in common with many countries in the region, its expenditure is largely in domestic currency, in this case Iraqi dinar. The Ministry of Finance therefore needs to sell dollars for dinar."

"Ministry of Finance with foreign currency revenues will sell surplus foreign exchange (it will use some for the purchase of imports for government projects etc; and may keep some in a separate oil stabilization fund) to the central bank; and the central bank will on-sell dollars to the market, via the banking system. "

That pretty much explains it in a nutshell.....MOF sells dollars to CBI for dinar because they pay for most everything in dinar, then the CBI turns around and sells the dollars in the auctions to participating banks whether in Iraq or abroad. So as it is so often assumed, how is that act pulling dinar out of citizens pockets thats in circulation to be destroyed??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2