Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Member (Stryker365): The G.E.T. Team 6/14/12

yota691

Wow.....GET team?? LOL Cant get much lower then that!!!

It not as low as one on one interview!! You break down that article an it still the same BS back then as it is today, except it has some age on it!! And yea I neg you!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 24
  • Downvote 7

It not as low as one on one interview!! You break down that article an it still the same BS back then as it is today, except it has some age on it!! And yea I neg you!!

You have to be kidding me!! laugh.gif Hmmm an interview from a site that tries to keep it real and all the nonsense and fairy tales out VS a site that has done nothing but pump dinar, make up new "forum facts" and called a RV practically everyday since I have been invested. Really?? Hahaha Im not even mentioning the article cause its one of the VERY few good things that has come out lately regarding the currency.....but then again everything means a RV right buddy? laugh.gif

And what the heck are you saying? You are able to put complete sentences/thoughts together right?

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 44

ugh it hurts to do this because as a rule I disagree with Keepm but I wouldn't neg him so much because the G.E.T. team is notorious for a lot of guru pumping however if it is a real article then it is difficult to refute the breakdown of it no matter who the source is... honestly when the RV does pop I don't care if it's Santa telling me I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Upvote 5

ugh it hurts to do this because as a rule I disagree with Keepm but I wouldn't neg him so much because the G.E.T. team is notorious for a lot of guru pumping however if it is a real article then it is difficult to refute the breakdown of it no matter who the source is... honestly when the RV does pop I don't care if it's Santa telling me I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Do you guys not recognize the name? That's not some guru pumper. That's Stryker, from here. He posted that here earlier today. GET Team just picked it up.

• Upvote 9

* (Stryker365): The G.E.T. Team 6/14/12

JUNE 14TH, 2012 04:40 PM ·

6-14-2012 Stryker365: Let me see if I can help make sense of this (today’s article from finance committee). NO MATTER WHAT THIS SOUNDS GOOD. ****Revaluation of the dinar against the U.S. dollar**** WHAT DID HE JUST SAY, HE DIDN’T. OH YES HE DID!!! HERE HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR GOING INTERNATIONAL,

Thx For The Stryker Right Down The Middle Yota ! B)

Yo Keep, Who Cares What Site That This Was Brought Over From ? :blink:

What Was The Name Of That Site That U Did An Interview With ? :rolleyes:

And BTW That Was A Good Interview. ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Do you guys not recognize the name? That's not some guru pumper. That's Stryker, from here. He posted that here earlier today. GET Team just picked it up.

Yep, I thought it looked familiar... I read it earlier today. Great breakdown Stryker!

• Upvote 2

I did not give an interview to the G.E.T. Team; they must have taken my breakdown from here or the other site that I posted it at. It is late and I will look into this in the morning, it has ended up at several sites so I don't know what to say at this point.

Just trying to help, that's all...

Yeah, I see a few of you see what is going on and thinks!!!! I hope this comes to light for us all!!!!

TQ Stryker. Glad to see u here :D

• Upvote 4

I did not give an interview to the G.E.T. Team; they must have taken my breakdown from here or the other site that I posted it at. It is late and I will look into this in the morning, it has ended up at several sites so I don't know what to say at this point.

Just trying to help, that's all...

Yeah, I see a few of you see what is going on and thinks!!!! I hope this comes to light for us all!!!!

Lol ! Don't Worry About It Bro' ! ;)

The Only Thing Worse Than Being Talked About Is Not Being Talked About !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

TQ Stryker. Glad to see u here :D

Glad to see you, also Stryker! When did you start back posting again? You have been missed. I do not read as much lately, so maybe I just missed your postings. Thank you very much for your breakdown!

Glad to see the GET Team actually copied something that makes sense! I learned a long time ago to not read their comments. Yes, I must agree with Keep on Get Team but not on this Chat Record!

• Upvote 1

No sh*t, the guy sounds as if he's on drugs, I couldn't make any sense of it. +1 keep

laugh.gif

The article does mention what they talked about before when they dropped it to 1166.....right after that happened they were talking about moving to an even 1000 to 1 because of the large amount of reserves (helped grown by oil revenues) and backing the dinar more then 100%....(this should also be a hint that its not the oil Iraq is sitting on that will back the dinar, but simply the reserves behind it)

This is basically just talking about following through with it. Thats what this is about in a nutshell lol...Im just surprised or was at one point thinking he had ran over to join the GET team but I guess thats not quite the case.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 18