Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri: high exchange rate of the dinar by the presence of Central Bank reserves

yota691

Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri: high exchange rate of the dinar by the presence of Central Bank reserves

Date: Thursday, 14/06/2012 11:52

Baghdad (news) .. Ills member of the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri, the high exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar to the presence of central bank reserves.

Yasiri said (of the Agency news) on Thursday: The improvement of the power of the Iraqi economy and central bank reserves and the existence of the private sector private banks contributed to raise the exchange rate dinar and the presence of the balance of payments positive, which shows some of the exports of foreign goods more than its imports all of these factors lead to higher exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar. He Yasiri to: the existence of "critical theory" which states the general acceptance of the currency and the power of attraction in all countries such as the dollar, which has a acceptability all over the world, while the Iraqi dinar treat it only in Iraq, and continued: Demand If you find a dynamic price tag is determined by a dynamic supply and if there was a demand by the rising price of this cruise lead to increased rates of ill was local or foreign. He added that directed the Central Bank of the year (2003 -2004) to buy a paper currency of Iraq to reduce what is displayed in the Iraqi market and increase demand and push the dollar in the auction, the central bank and buy dollars in Iraqi local and even determine the exchange rate a thousand and six hundred dinars, and then thousand and five hundred of the dollar and the bank continued to sell the dollar in foreign currency of Iraq to raise the demand for the dinar to the lack of quality in the market and the price level declines against the dollar content more than the Iraqi dinar. And Yasiri: that Iraq has oil revenues in dollars of foreign Fbasttaath to make a thousand dinars dollar and can be withdrawn by the Iraqi currency and pumped the largest amount of dollars and reduce the width of the Iraqi currency will become more valued and all these factors lead to high exchange rate against the U.S. dollar Iraq. Finished / 21. for. m /

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_45538.html

History of edits :: 1339664686 • 11 times readable

story_img_4fd9a92e939ae.jpg

Ills member of the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri, the high exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar to the presence of central bank reserves.

Yasiri said in a press statement that the improvement of the strength of the Iraqi economy and central bank reserves and the existence of the private sector from private banks contributed to raise the exchange rate dinar and the presence of the balance of payments positive, which shows some of the exports of foreign goods more than its imports all of these factors lead to higher exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar.

The Yasiri to: the existence of "critical theory" which states the general acceptance of the currency and the strength of attraction in all countries such as the dollar, which has a acceptability all over the world, while the Iraqi dinar deal it only in Iraq, and continued: Demand If you find a dynamic price tag is determined by dynamically If there is supply and demand by the rising price of these flow rates lead to increased bad was local or foreign.

He added that directed the Central Bank of the year (2003 -2004) to buy a paper currency of Iraq to reduce what is displayed in the Iraqi market and increase demand and push the dollar in the auction, the central bank and buy dollars in Iraqi local and even determine the exchange rate a thousand and six hundred dinars, and then a thousand and five hundred to the dollar and continued Bank to sell the dollar in foreign currency to raise the Iraqi dinar demand and the lack of quality in the market and the price level declines against the dollar content more than the Iraqi dinar.

And Yasiri: that Iraq has oil revenues in dollars of foreign Fbasttaath to make a thousand dinars dollar and can be withdrawn by the Iraqi currency and pumped the largest amount of dollars and reduce the width of the Iraqi currency will become more valued and all these factors lead to high exchange rate of Iraq against the U.S. dollar. Ended 5

Updating :: 14/06/2012 13:04 http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://alforattv.net/index.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Dcat%26id%3D23

• Upvote 9

Let me see if I can help make sense of this....

NO MATTER WHAT THIS SOUNDS GOOD...

**** revaluation of the dinar against the U.S. dollar ***

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY, HE DIDN'T....OH YES HE DID!!!!!

ARTICLE OF THE DAY YOTA IMO.....NOW IF IT WOULD JUST TURN OUT TO BE TRUE....

.........GREAT JOB YOTA EITHER WAY!!!!!!

HERE HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR GOING INTERNATIONAL, SEE..

*** .the existence of "critical theory" which states the general acceptance of the currency and the strength of attraction in all countries such as the dollar

*** which has a acceptability all over the world, while the Iraqi dinar deal it only in Iraq, and continued:

*** Demand If you find a dynamic price tag is determined by dynamically If there is supply and demand by the rising price of these flow rates lead to increased bad was local or foreign

NOW HERE HE MAY BE TALKING ABOUT THE RATE BEING MOVED TO 1000:1 BUT KEEP IN MIND THEY AREN'T GOING TO TELL US THE REAL RATE, I PERSONALLY THINK THAT'S BS....

*** that Iraq has oil revenues in dollars of foreign Fbasttaath to make a thousand dinars dollar ........ a thousand dinars dollar........???

*** and can be withdrawn by the Iraqi currency... TAKING IQD OUT OF THE MARKET IMO

*** and pumped the largest amount of dollars.......PUMPING LARGE AMOUNTS OF USD INTO THE MARKET

*** and reduce the width of the Iraqi currency will become more valued....

....REDUCE THE WIDTH OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<

will become more valued....WILL BECOME MORE VALUED!!!!! <<<<<<<<<

***** and all these factors lead to high exchange rate of Iraq against the U.S. dollar

...ALL THESE FACTORS LEAD TO HIGH EXCHANGE RATE!!!!!! <<<<<<<<

NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING MAY FINALLY HAPPEN

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 17

Imo, hes talking about how the high demand for the dollar has allowed for removing dinar from tbe local market, and how the auctions have helped to increase the rate over the years, to a point where they can move to 1000:1. Thanks to the improvement in the economy and to the large foreign reserves.

Basically all these things have worked to a point where 1000:1 is possible. A positive sign, but not an indicator of a large scale type rv. speaking to a level of a 1000:1, and all the reasons they claim, makes me believe we will shortly see 1000:1. At least thats the repetual message.

HERE IS THE SAME ARTICLE BUT USING THIS TRANSLATOR; http://translate.google.com/

Baghdad (news) .. Ills member of the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri, the high exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar to the presence of central bank reserves.Yasiri said (of the Agency news) on Thursday: The improvement of the strength of the Iraqi economy and central bank reserves and the existence of the private sector from private banks contributed to raise the exchange rate dinar and the presence of the balance of payments positive, which shows some of the exports of foreign goods more than its imports all of these factors lead to revaluation of the dinar against the U.S. dollar.

The Yasiri to: the existence of "critical theory" which states the general acceptance of the currency and the strength of attraction in all countries such as the dollar, which has a acceptability all over the world, while the Iraqi dinar deal it only in Iraq, and continued: Demand If you find a dynamic price tag is determined by dynamically If there is supply and demand by the rising price of these flow rates lead to increased bad was local or foreign.

He added that directed the Central Bank of the year (2003 -2004) to buy a paper currency of Iraq to reduce what is displayed in the Iraqi market and increase demand and push the dollar in the auction, the central bank and buy dollars in Iraqi local and even determine the exchange rate a thousand and six hundred dinars, and then a thousand and five hundred to the dollar and continued Bank to sell the dollar in foreign currency to raise the Iraqi dinar demand and the lack of quality in the market and the price level declines against the dollar content more than the Iraqi dinar.

And Yasiri: that Iraq has oil revenues in dollars of foreign Fbasttaath to make a thousand dinars dollar and can be withdrawn by the Iraqi currency and pumped the largest amount of dollars and reduce the width of the Iraqi currency will become more valued and all these factors lead to high exchange rate of Iraq against the U.S. dollar. Finished / 21. for. m /

I JUST DID NOT WANT ANYONE TO THINK I ADDED THE WORD ...REVALUATION...

I TOOK MY BREAKDOWN FROM EARLIER WHEN I TRANSLATED IT FOR ANOTHER SITE BEFORE I DID THIS ONE....

SORRY, I SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT THAT EARLIER.....THIS ONE SHOULD MAKE MORE SENSE NOW!

If you want to check it just go to the... http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_45538.html copy and past it to the above translator. Thanks

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

HERE IS THE SAME ARTICLE BUT USING THIS TRANSLATOR; http://translate.google.com/

Baghdad (news) .. Ills member of the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri, the high exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar to the presence of central bank reserves.Yasiri said (of the Agency news) on Thursday: The improvement of the strength of the Iraqi economy and central bank reserves and the existence of the private sector from private banks contributed to raise the exchange rate dinar and the presence of the balance of payments positive, which shows some of the exports of foreign goods more than its imports all of these factors lead to revaluation of the dinar against the U.S. dollar.

And Yasiri: that Iraq has oil revenues in dollars of foreign Fbasttaath to make a thousand dinars dollar and can be withdrawn by the Iraqi currency and pumped the largest amount of dollars and reduce the width of the Iraqi currency will become more valued and all these factors lead to high exchange rate of Iraq against the U.S. dollar. Finished / 21. for. m /

I JUST DID NOT WANT ANYONE TO THINK I ADDED THE WORD ...REVALUATION...

I TOOK MY BREAKDOWN FROM EARLIER WHEN I TRANSLATED IT FOR ANOTHER SITE BEFORE I DID THIS ONE....

SORRY, I SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT THAT EARLIER.....THIS ONE SHOULD MAKE MORE SENSE NOW!

If you want to check it just go to the... http://www.ikhnews.c...view_45538.html copy and past it to the above translator. Thanks

This sounds good, two great articles today, Thanks YoTa for the article and Stryker for the breakdown.