Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8 days and counting

cgbrown

that why i watch the DFI fund ... the UN reports and chapter 7 ... because when these 2 are over then the dinar will be a world recognized bank notes ... if it just come out as a float then goes up as the economy get better and oil output increases ... or they rv ... is all a rumor .. we just have to wait and see ...

Since last Sunday (March 14th) RV didn't happen, and the 'rumor' is that we must wait until the 24 of March, I thought a count down was in order...... you with me.

who is saying the 24th it will RV -> "Rumor"?

I like to remain optimistic and positive but when someone says a date and rate, it is only rumor. There are however, dates of significance to watch like the IMF and UN meetings, the election result announcement date, etc. Anyone of these or a combination of factors may theoretically result in the RV announcement.

Since last Sunday (March 14th) RV didn't happen, and the 'rumor' is that we must wait until the 24 of March, I thought a count down was in order...... you with me.

That may or may not be an accurate time-lime....but do notice that it said within 10 days...............Not necessarily that it would take the whole 10 days.

who is saying the 24th it will RV -> "Rumor"?

I like to remain optimistic and positive but when someone says a date and rate, it is only rumor. There are however, dates of significance to watch like the IMF and UN meetings, the election result announcement date, etc. Anyone of these or a combination of factors may theoretically result in the RV announcement.

cgbrown is referring to Adam M. CBI contact that suggested it may RV within the next 10 days. (That was reported on the 14th)

cgbrown is referring to Adam M. CBI contact that suggested it may RV within the next 10 days. (That was reported on the 14th)

Actually he said we should have a RATE by then. He didn't say we run to the bank and cash in - there IS a difference!

Patience is a virtue, friends. I hope we cash in this weekend, but if we don't - that doesn't mean all is lost. It's still a good investment. That's for sure!

Thanks Lynnkit, I read about Adam's contact as well and I was not going after cgbrown at all, only stating as you did "it may". The word "may" has been said since basically September. My point is, we must watch the IMF, UN, election returns and go from there. Any of these "may" trigger the RV announcement.

In 8 days, the countdown timer will reach 00:00:00.

At that time, someone will reset it.

Remember what happened to the Jack in the Box clown

back in 1980?

Well, maybe we need to do the same thing with the

countdown timer.