Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent, urgent ... Maliki agrees to implement the Convention on the abolition of the requirement of Arbil confidence!!

yota691

And now we have this

Iraq denies side deals with al-Maliki and the confidentiality and stresses the outskirts of Erbil move to withdraw confidence from the Maliki

14/06/2012 13:51 News no comments

A spokeswoman for the Iraqi List, Maysoon al-

"Gate of Iraq 'Baghdad - in response to the media announced the existence of an agreement between Iyad Allawi and Nouri al-Maliki to deliver the presidency of the Political Council for giving up the withdrawal of confidence from the al-Maliki, denied the mouthpiece of the Iraqi MP Maysoon al-existence side deals and confidential between Allawi and Maliki or relinquish any inch of the land of Iraq, or drop the blocks and the national figures for the withdrawal of confidence in the constitutional and democratic means.

She said in a press statement today that "there is a media campaign organization led some media to spread news and rumors untrue altogether designed to confuse citizens and the withholding of facts about them.".

She Damluji "The coalition and Iraqi allies in the block free parliamentary and the Kurdistan Alliance and the forces and personalities of other national are involved resolutely in the process of withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister by democratic means because of the violation continued with the Constitution and his failure in the management of the state, and that the alternative would be a national figure from within the National Alliance, and that this and national Iraqi project fully intended to promote democracy and strengthen the principle of peaceful transfer of power, and the advancement of the Iraqi citizen. ".

And continued, "The Iraqi coalition warns citizens not to believe false rumors serve foreign agendas." http://www.albawwaba.net/news/93962/

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

And now we have this

Iraq denies side deals with al-Maliki and the confidentiality and stresses the outskirts of Erbil move to withdraw confidence from the Maliki

14/06/2012 13:51 News no comments

A spokeswoman for the Iraqi List, Maysoon al-

"Gate of Iraq 'Baghdad - in response to the media announced the existence of an agreement between Iyad Allawi and Nouri al-Maliki to deliver the presidency of the Political Council for giving up the withdrawal of confidence from the al-Maliki, denied the mouthpiece of the Iraqi MP Maysoon al-existence side deals and confidential between Allawi and Maliki or relinquish any inch of the land of Iraq, or drop the blocks and the national figures for the withdrawal of confidence in the constitutional and democratic means.

She said in a press statement today that "there is a media campaign organization led some media to spread news and rumors untrue altogether designed to confuse citizens and the withholding of facts about them.".

She Damluji "The coalition and Iraqi allies in the block free parliamentary and the Kurdistan Alliance and the forces and personalities of other national are involved resolutely in the process of withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister by democratic means because of the violation continued with the Constitution and his failure in the management of the state, and that the alternative would be a national figure from within the National Alliance, and that this and national Iraqi project fully intended to promote democracy and strengthen the principle of peaceful transfer of power, and the advancement of the Iraqi citizen. ".

And continued, "The Iraqi coalition warns citizens not to believe false rumors serve foreign agendas." http://www.albawwaba.net/news/93962/

It seems they started a campaign to confuse people, something is up.

Yota, Yota, Yota, as I am reading this thread I see all this hope and then you drop the bomb with the other article. I don't know where they got that photo, but I do NOT see them allowing Maliki to implement at this point. maybe I am totally crazy, but I see the questioning and the no confidence going threw.

It was fun watching the replies. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yota, Yota, Yota, as I am reading this thread I see all this hope and then you drop the bomb with the other article. I don't know where they got that photo, but I do NOT see them allowing Maliki to implement at this point. maybe I am totally crazy, but I see the questioning and the no confidence going threw.

It was fun watching the replies. :D

respect your opinion, but I think Malarki stays mi amigo....we'll see in due time.

• Upvote 1

respect your opinion, but I think Malarki stays mi amigo....we'll see in due time.

They could just be continuing their process while waiting for Maliki to formally implement. Fool me once and all that.

Keep the heat on him until those ministers are seated, guys. You're almost there.

• Upvote 1

They could just be continuing their process while waiting for Maliki to formally implement. Fool me once and all that.

Keep the heat on him until those ministers are seated, guys. You're almost there.

Yeah, I hear ya......

Hmmm.... "I'll do what I said I would do YEARS ago IF you let me keep my job". Sounds about right? NO!!! This should have been done YEARS ago! Why should they let him do his job now that he's about to be fired? Malaki only has HOURS, not days before the UNSC meeting. I'm pretty sure the UNSC has already reached a decision on what is going to happen to Iraq's status. That would be like a teacher allowing a student to pass IF they complete a multiple grade project before the end of the semester. You can bet that even though there may be an honest effort and devoted time spent to the project that its' NOT going to recieve full credit. I just don't see this happening. Maliki is done dealing and Talabani can't save him. The GoI should cut their losses and get rid of the guy. IMHO, if Maliki goes, so does the Erbil Agreement. So cancel BOTH and move on with a fully CONSTITUTIONAL government. They'll only have to survive until the next election which is less than a year away. The tarrifs can go into place, Shabbs can begin his 'de-dollarization ( +/- 1.00USD: 1 IQD) with a staggered RV that rises SLOWLY to allow the economy further growth and development, and Iraq can finally get on with becoming a developing nation. Let me guess, that'd be too simple huh?

Yota, your just a big tease,lol. No really, great find, both articles. Just reinforces the "We can't believe anything the Iraqi media says theory". Personally, I thought Maliki was toast.

Now I'm not so sure. Could all of this have been one big diversion as some have said? Quite possibly. You know what I mean, "No, no, don't look over there, look over here". I think something is afoot, the problem is, I'm not sure exactly what it is. I think at this point all we can do is sit back and see which direction it unfolds in. My personal opinion is that things are about to start moving a bit more rapidly than we have seen during this whole, long, ride. The question is.....in which direction? Guess we will find out "soon". Maybe even in the "coming days". Thanks again for the posts. Another+1 for Yota.

RSS

Hmmm, trust, but verify.

Yep

• Upvote 5

I really can't see Iraq RVing with all this mess going on. Just think how it would be when they do RV with Maliki being MP, the men has a big ego now, when it Rv's he will think he is king of all the kings! His puppets will

be at the feet of his throne, waiting for their orders.