Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Lop Article

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Below are Kap's comments. Maybe he's just having a bad day, but I'd like some of you fine folks' thoughts on this. Apparently, it's recycled from April 2012 or possibly April 2011.

"This article is not good. It appears clearly in this article they are talking redenomination or LOP. I am not giving up hope, but this seems pretty compelling that Iraq may not be honoring the dinar at face value post redenomination. The best one can gain from this is 2X or 3X our investment if this is true."

Edited by kcw
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

xxxxxxxxx

Below are Kap's comments. Maybe he's just having a bad day, but I'd like some of you fine folks' thoughts on this. Apparently, it's recycled from April 2012 or possibly April 2011.

"This article is not good. It appears clearly in this article they are talking redenomination or LOP. I am not giving up hope, but this seems pretty compelling that Iraq may not be honoring the dinar at face value post redenomination. The best one can gain from this is 2X or 3X our investment if this is true."

It just finally hit him after all these years of what they have been actually talking about.....sooner or later it hits you....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 23

I think we should give Kap a break on this one. He's one of the good guys and we all have our moments when we see discouraging articles and comment on it, not expecting it to go viral. Scan not a friend with a microscopic lens. As far as the hypers and pumpers... by all means, crucify the heck out of em. :)

• Upvote 5

Questions:

1) If this is a lop, then what are they waiting for? Why have a complete government? Why all the preparations?

2) If this is a lop, then why are criminals spending the money to counterfeit the currency? And why is the CBI concerned about counterfeiters? What kind of profit will they make - - this is not the easiest currency to counterfeit.

3) If this is a lop, then how does this fit into the Marshall Plan?

These are questions I have - - I'm just curious.

• Upvote 8

SWFG, I agree with you. Kap did not like the article and said so, and never said it was correct, as I recall. He said "if this is true" we would make ......... Everybody has off days, and we have no idea what is happening in people's personal lives. No idea. I haven't exactly been the most optimistic person for the last two days. I have learned a lot from Kaperoni and I appreciate his site. I would want someone to give me the benefit of the doubt for one mistake. B)

• Upvote 2

SWFG, I agree with you. Kap did not like the article and said so, and never said it was correct, as I recall. He said "if this is true" we would make ......... Everybody has off days, and we have no idea what is happening in people's personal lives. No idea. I haven't exactly been the most optimistic person for the last two days. I have learned a lot from Kaperoni and I appreciate his site. I would want someone to give me the benefit of the doubt for one mistake. B)

As long as we all never have negative days on the same day, we'll be golden. We can take shifts.

As long as we all never have negative days on the same day, we'll be golden. We can take shifts.

Deal. We can continue with the movie. I think you said something about popcorn, I will bring the Milk Duds. Let's run this puppy till the rolling credits, and no intermission. B)

I think we should give Kap a break on this one. He's one of the good guys and we all have our moments when we see discouraging articles and comment on it, not expecting it to go viral. Scan not a friend with a microscopic lens. As far as the hypers and pumpers... by all means, crucify the heck out of em. :)

"one of the good guys"? Are you contrasting him with the likes of Okie or the likes of those who don't think anybody will get rich from an RV?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You know what they say, opinions are like #**#**#s and everyone has one. Every time an article shows up "that's not news and not from someone inside Iraq"

people get negative "except for the LOPSTERS" which get excited and positive about negativity? I can guarantee one thing about this investment: Absolutely nobody on these forums know a thing about whats going to happen and getting upset about it is a waste of time. Time will Tell !!!!!!!!! :)

• Upvote 4

"one of the good guys"? Are you contrasting him with the likes of Okie or the likes of those who don't think anybody will get rich from an RV?

I think hes referring to the other 96% that know iraq is floating on top of an ocean of sweet crude, and how we know that beautiful shabs has been supressing the rate for years.

• Upvote 2

Twisted mind. Always think in the negative?

You know what they say, opinions are like #**#**#s and everyone has one. Every time an article shows up "that's not news and not from someone inside Iraq"

people get negative "except for the LOPSTERS" which get excited and positive about negativity? I can guarantee one thing about this investment: Absolutely nobody on these forums know a thing about whats going to happen and getting upset about it is a waste of time. Time will Tell !!!!!!!!! :)

Excellent post! However some darksiders will tell you they in fact do know everything-lol

• Upvote 1

Questions:

1) If this is a lop, then what are they waiting for? Why have a complete government? Why all the preparations?

They are waiting for the parliament to approve or shoot down the plan. They arent waiting for a full govt. Preperations? They are changing the whole currency and putting it on par with the USD through this plan. You dont think that requires any planning?? lol

2) If this is a lop, then why are criminals spending the money to counterfeit the currency? And why is the CBI concerned about counterfeiters? What kind of profit will they make - - this is not the easiest currency to counterfeit.

The dinar is no different from any other currency....it does have value....the 25k note is worth over 20USD....you know what the most counterfeit bills are here in the states?? The 20 dollar bill.....just because their currency is valued less doesnt mean there is no use in passing fakes...its still free money....the CBI is worried about the fakes because when it comes time to exchange, the chances of fake bills being changed in for new ones are pretty good. So the CBI would basically be giving away free money.

The marshall plan was with Germany.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please post only the original news article link. :)

Kap said today again, he never said he agreed with the article. He also said, "who wrote this study?" and "who are the sources?" Kap was doing what a responsible researcher does, and that is give the information to the public good or bad. You then can decide.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Please post only the original news article link. :)

Sorry, it looks like DV doesn't want me to. I posted it in the original post, and now, it's gone.

Katie's right, though. Kap's no lopster. He just posts what he finds, and wants his people to have all available information. Sometimes, it's good for us, sometimes, not. He always qualifies everything by saying, "...if this is true." If this article is true, we're screwed. That's all he was really saying.

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 1

Questions:

[/quote

I agree. Indeed, why would they spend Billions buying up dinars at auction?

• Upvote 1