Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Demands Maliki to hand over the security file after the bombings of the day

Sirwan Ahmed: Maliki has demanded to hand over the security file after the bombings of the day

Wednesday 13/06/2012

Baghdad (news) .. MP for the student / Kurdish coalition blocs / Sirwan Ahmed, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to speed up submission of candidates for the ministries of security, adding that the bombings today requires that the Minister of the Ministry managed an authentic and not by proxy.

Ahmed said the reporter Agency (news) said on Wednesday: The bombing today was planned and prepared them, by the terrorist forces, and this Maystdei that speeds up the Prime Minister shall forward the names of candidates for the Ministry of Security of the House of Representatives for a vote, expressing surprise at the insistence of al-Maliki not to send the names of candidates and administers its commitment to the security file.

He added that al-Maliki is now firmly demands of ministries secretary, and shall deliver the security file of the military leadership and the unity of his administration to Ezer.

This rocked the capital Baghdad and other provinces in the country, a series of explosions, while the United Nations warned Iraq of continuing tension security, also warned Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki from the political differences that stand at a certain point, which may reflect negatively on the security situation / End /

My link

--

• Upvote 1

:lol: They can demand all they want, and I bet you can guess what they will get! Nothing!!!! :lol:

These guys crack me up! Talk tough, act tough, and they are just wooosssessss!! :lol:

Who knows.....maybe this time! :blink:

Go RV!!!

:):):)

I getting fed up enough to call up the Flexible Ninja Flip Flop Squad and hit the high road to adventure. I am past the point of being amused or intrigued. BUT i have to remember that this is the way tribal cultures have operated for centuries, and Rome was not built in a day. They do not act like Americans, and they never will, and that is their perogative.

I getting fed up enough to call up the Flexible Ninja Flip Flop Squad and hit the high road to adventure. I am past the point of being amused or intrigued. BUT i have to remember that this is the way tribal cultures have operated for centuries, and Rome was not built in a day. They do not act like Americans, and they never will, and that is their perogative.

I hear ya. *sigh*.......I suspect their democracy growing pains will become their vision of a democracy. Probably not what the US had in mind, but something like it. That is also their prerogative. In the meantime.....I am not amused. But an adventure might take the edge off a bit. Got my flip flops on. ;)

get off his butt and submit and seat all ministers and get this dang goverment going !!!!!! this has been bull shirt ,,,,, seems like last year this time the same thing happened at the same place ,,,, in the next few weeks we will hear the --- assassination by silencer gunmen again ,,, this is like a dang never ending record,,,, they keep screwing around and the u.n. will march right back in ,, and then ,,, we will start having casualties on the u,n, side ------- > kick that goofff ball out :angry:

Every time crap hits the fan about Maliki or something doesn't go his way, there's always some kind of terrorist attack assassinations or bombings.

I don't think that's a coincidence

Talk about an evil distraction...IMO

Dame