Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have a great topic .

I think randalln was pointing out that there seems to be a certain number of people who are buying up don't promote other sites at lower than dealer prices.. and they are buying a lot. His point may have been that with that happening perhaps there is a reason they are that is a bit more read between the lines than simply them wanting more. What with so many people bailing ship. Just my two cents

No need to explain too the simpletons ....they will never be anywhere but ..... where they are now .......thats why there are different classes of people for a reason .........the HAVE's .....need the HAVE NOT's......so let them find out for them self why they are ...where they are

I don't feel sorry for them .....they had the same opportunity ....as the other 350 million Americans out there .......any one that thinks you don't need a job ....just because you have all the means necessary for enjoyment ...without providing ...the input

IS PROBABLY a DEMACRATE for one .....and on welfare or some form of government subsidy ......even though ...they never severed the country in any shape of form .....and i think that the only ones that should be afforded that luxury should be the ones that put there lives on the line ....for the betterment of others

ie.firefighters ,policeman ,military,or any one who's job put them in harms way ........NOT some person who had too many kids to take care of ...and now hope that the rest that did it the right way SHOULD PAY FOR THERE IGNORANCE ....even when they went to,and received the same education ...as the ones that don't require subsidies

But you can see why they are where they are .......If they can't even read between the lines .......they have no common sense ...THE ONLY thing that the present governing power got right ...COMMON SINCE ANT SO COMMON

• Upvote 1

Randalln.... Here is my take on you.... You and I have never went round and Round but I can see right through you brotha... I appreciate what you bring (sometimes) and what ya dont...blink.gif But I can tell you this... You my friend are an ALCOHOLIC.... As I am, not pointing fangers, but when people go on rants like you have the last 2 days without a shred of evidence.... Yep... I do it every monday... Mondays are my drunk days because until the RV happens, I have to be a productive citizen! blink.gif What Drunk has to do with anythang... Does not matter to me, I am having FUn and self Medicating as you do. I'll buy first round when we get there! I love ya brotha, Not a "HIT" piece here.... I been to the sandbox, and all the funstuff that goes with it for 7 years... But What I am typing to you right now, Thats from the GUT, and it does not lie.... Some folks just do not understand us!!! Do your thang Big Daddy, Ill be in the corner just in case it gets to ROUGH fer ya!!! tongue.gif

Fer GOD sakes, JUST RV already.... See what you have us un-educated Americans doing!! Ya'll should be ashamed of your selves!! :lmao:

And you my friend would be wrong .....Witch is probably why you started drinking in the first place .......always being wrong

And for your future reference ....i have prove of every thing i produce .....

And going out there ...two times .....4 years apart .....dose not count as 7 years .......especially after getting sent home both time ......HMM its almost like i know YA .... FELLA

And don't be scared .....if you have some information that disputes what i post ....bring it FELLA

you can fall just like the rest ....who challenge the 9+years of documentation .....i have compiled

sound like a alcoholic rant too ya

does seem like at times the thoughts, words, and sentence structure take on a bit of nonsensensual rambling as though the neurons are firing in strange territories...tthank ihas anudder shat...er shot of willy turkee...hic ..cuse me! :D :D

that is just the way a mind with all the answers,,waiting to be discovered works......Its a process ......or it could just be .A ...155round buried 2 foot deep in the center of HYW 1 designed to impede the progress of people trying to save a civilization

FOR THE NON SANDBOX SAVY ( IED)

YOU BE THE JUDGE

Wow randalln Bongalow has your back and you rip him. One post you talk about people who serve then you rip a guy who has served because your so mighty. You call people thick for questioning your opinion then you seem to miss what people are saying. You rant like a window licker and brag about your huge brain.... Doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it? do you ever read your responses when your sober or do you just chalk it up as a win and move on? There was a point when your drunker tirades were entertaining but now you just sound ignorant...

Did you momma not love you as a child????? I ask because you sure do need alot of attention from us simpletons.....

• Upvote 2

Wow randalln Bongalow has your back and you rip him. One post you talk about people who serve then you rip a guy who has served because your so mighty. You call people thick for questioning your opinion then you seem to miss what people are saying. You rant like a window licker and brag about your huge brain.... Doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it? do you ever read your responses when your sober or do you just chalk it up as a win and move on? There was a point when your drunker tirades were entertaining but now you just sound ignorant...

Did you momma not love you as a child????? I ask because you sure do need alot of attention from us simpletons.....

Read more:

The fact we are responding to his thread is a complete waste of time. The guy has been called out several times for lying/pumping in several instances. It is no longer even an opinion he is lying; it's been proven fact. With a little research and reading over in the Lop section (don't be afraid of it), you can read for yourself.

• Upvote 1

The fact we are responding to his thread is a complete waste of time. The guy has been called out several times for lying/pumping in several instances. It is no longer even an opinion he is lying; it's been proven fact. With a little research and reading over in the Lop section (don't be afraid of it), you can read for yourself.

Don't think anyone is "afraid" of the lop section. IMO it's more that people are tired of the ongoing ego(lop/rd or ur stupid) trip that SOME there project. One can find/research info without ever visiting the lop section,hopefuly that does'nt come as a surprize to you. :):)

• Upvote 1

And you would think that because you can't see what i do

I don't need people to have my back that walk both sides of the fence

In other words if the tread would have gone bad for me ....he would have jumped on the bandwagon with you

But because its apparent to everybody but you two that ........ I'm not what you think ..

He plays it safe by walking a thin line

THAT IN MY BOOK IS A COWARD ....either you like me are you don't ...dont play both sides of the fence

GUY i want you to sell your dinar and get out of the dinar business

I would never pump the dinar

Because UNLIKE you I know that the less people that know ....the faster it will grow ....and the larger the return ........so telling you to go buy more ...defeats the purpose of me having it in the first place

• Upvote 1

Don't think anyone is "afraid" of the lop section. IMO it's more that people are tired of the ongoing ego(lop/rd or ur stupid) trip that SOME there project. One can find/research info without ever visiting the lop section,hopefuly that does'nt come as a surprize to you. :) :)

Read more:

Wasn't taking a shot at you with the LOP joke... was just being humorous... and I totally agree with you.

GUY i want you to sell your dinar and get out of the dinar business

I would never pump the dinar

Because UNLIKE you I know that the less people that know ....the faster it will grow ....and the larger the return ........so telling you to go buy more ...defeats the purpose of me having it in the first place

Read more:

you..... rando... are worthless. there is ...... no defending yourself anymore.... everyone is on..... to you. So please...... stfu. with everything.... from your friends that have already cashed in claims.... to your $100,000 bill you own. May you get banned sooner than later.... for the entire boards benefit.

• Upvote 2

Wasn't taking a shot at you with the LOP joke... was just being humorous... and I totally agree with you.

you..... rando... are worthless. there is ...... no defending yourself anymore.... everyone is on..... to you. So please...... stfu. with everything.... from your friends that have already cashed in claims.... to your $100,000 bill you own. May you get banned sooner than later.... for the entire boards benefit.

hahahaha thats me laughing laugh.gif

You guys just can't get it ......and may all your Karma come back too you ten fold ...........for the entire planets benefit

Randalln I'll just answer your last snip it at me..... I don't like u.

Well i guess i will lose sleep over that blink.gif

crumbling crumbling ,,,,,,,,confused.gif

hey I was in elementary school too ya know ...............

reading-newspaper.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1