Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have a great topic .

Did y'all know that there are people out there buying every dinar that comes available on any and every forum ...and the net

And they seem like your everyday run of the mill sucker ....for those of you that have little faith ...and are trying too liquidate.. pumping it first and then dumping

Thinking that no-one is the wiser .....and just hopping that you can sale it all before it falls thru the floor ohmy.gif

AND THESE PEOPLE ARE BUYING IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....and your thinking ....in your mind hahahahha....dont they know its a scam....i just made 100 dollars

FOR THOSE PEOPLE SALE'N IT .............1 word ..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... ya it kinda long word

BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE BUY'N.............IM watching ............50%.......not that 10% S#!T.....you know who you are .......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Here we stand

Worlds apart, hearts broken in two, two, two

Sleepless nights

Losing ground

I'm reaching for you, you, you

Feelin' that it's gone

Can change your mind

If we can't go on

To survive the tide love divides

Someday love will find you

Break those chains that bind you

One night will remind you

How we touched

And went our separate ways

If he ever hurts you

True love won't desert you

You know I still love you

Though we touched

And went our separate ways

Troubled times

Caught between confusions and pain, pain, pain

Distant eyes

Promises we made were in vain, vain, vain

If you must go, I wish you love

You'll never walk alone

Take care my love

Miss you love

(chorus twice)

I still love you girl

I really love you girl

And if he ever hurts you

True love won't desert you

No, No

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Why do you post these in the rumor section?

because its a rumor ........even though its happening ....until they come out and tell you .....can you prove it

Some of us have ways to see the truth ......on the net .....and i will leave it at that

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

the point for you thick people is some one is trying to corner the dinar .....there are no less than 5 people buying all the dinar they can ......different names some the same just different people .......but all connected

SO USE YOUR HEAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DO THEY KNOW SOMETHING YOU DONT

take it for what its worth

Well, I`ve been looking real hard

And I`m trying to find a job

But it just keeps getting

Tougher every day

But I got to do my part

Cause I know in my heart

I got to please my

Sweet baby, yeah

Well, I ain`t superstitious

And I don`t get suspicious

But my woman is

A friend of mine

And I know that it`s true

That all the things that I do

Will come back to me

In my sweet time

So keep on rocking me, baby

Keep on a rocking me, baby

I went from Phoenix, Arizona

All the way to Tacoma

Philadelphia, Atlanta, L.A.

Northern California

Where the girls are warm

So I could be with my

Sweet baby, yeah

Baby, baby, baby

Keep on rocking

Rocking me, baby

Keep on rocking

Rocking me, baby

Hoo, hooo, yeah

Don`t get suspicious

Now don`t be suspicious

Babe, you know you

Are a friend of mine

And you know that it`s true

Are gonna come back to you

In your sweet time

All the way to Tacoma

Northern California

Where the girls are warm

So I could hear my

Sweet baby say

Keep on a rocking me

Rocking me, rocking

Baby, baby, baby

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This is the part I believe is a huge scam.

For every riduclous post or thread that comes up,

Do you people get paid every time we click on your post?, and is this the reason people keep posting bait that one might want to read pertaining to the dinar, .. but really is nothing more than useless information?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is the part I believe is a huge scam.

For every riduclous post or thread that comes up,

Do you people get paid every time we click on your post?, and is this the reason people keep posting bait that one might want to read pertaining to the dinar, .. but really is nothing more than useless information?

O if it was just that easy .....A caveman would do it

• Upvote 3

I don't think it's rocket science darling :P

no you would be correct in that .........thats easy

this is molecular quantitated particle physics.......I thank there is a slight difference

But they are both degrees you can achieve with years of ......listening to people (that are of the best and brightest in there respected fields )but still don't have a clueohmy.gif when it comes to a leap of FAITH

and that is called tightening your Van Allen belt

hope its not too tight

thanks Dr. Kaku

• Upvote 1

I have a great topic????????????????

Red Bull again.......

the point for you thick people is some one is trying to corner the dinar .....there are no less than 5 people buying all the dinar they can ......different names some the same just different people .......but all connected

SO USE YOUR HEAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DO THEY KNOW SOMETHING YOU DONT

take it for what its worth

Well, I`ve been looking real hard

And I`m trying to find a job

But it just keeps getting

Tougher every day

But I got to do my part

Cause I know in my heart

I got to please my

Sweet baby, yeah

Well, I ain`t superstitious

And I don`t get suspicious

But my woman is

A friend of mine

And I know that it`s true

Will come back to me

In my sweet time

So keep on rocking me, baby

All the way to Tacoma

Northern California

Where the girls are warm

So I could be with my

Sweet baby, yeah

Baby, baby, baby

Keep on rocking

Rocking me, baby

Keep on rocking

Rocking me, baby

Hoo, hooo, yeah

Don`t get suspicious

Now don`t be suspicious

Babe, you know you

Are a friend of mine

And you know that it`s true

Are gonna come back to you

In your sweet time

All the way to Tacoma

Northern California

Where the girls are warm

So I could hear my

Sweet baby say

Keep on a rocking me

Rocking me, rocking

Baby, baby, baby

Ok... I agree with you that Steve Miller is great....

• Upvote 1

It think it falls under a place far far away Bump :lol::wacko:

No harm intended Randalln, shall put it all down to cultural differences and it has to be said, you can draw a crowd :)

then i have accomplished ....what i set out to do ......and told the truth the whole time .......and even then ...they still don't believe

Guess i owe my handler .....a dollar .....hahahah

• Upvote 3

So you want us to believe what you say? Either you have 125,000,000 dinar or whatever high roller amount you claim, then say your looking for a job! So my question to you is, do you lie about everything you say, or are you the fool that mortgaged his house to be fully invested in 1 investment? Or are you a pumper/dealer!

• Upvote 2

So you want us to believe what you say? Either you have 125,000,000 dinar or whatever high roller amount you claim, then say your looking for a job! So my question to you is, do you lie about everything you say, or are you the fool that mortgaged his house to be fully invested in 1 investment? Or are you a pumper/dealer!

Jackpot good sir. Randalin pops on this site every once in a while spews a whole heap of hot garbage then he leaves for a while so people forget. He always has "intel" that is pure crap and his stories never seem to mesh. Point I'm trying to make is he can be a tool.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I think randalln was pointing out that there seems to be a certain number of people who are buying up don't promote other sites at lower than dealer prices.. and they are buying a lot. His point may have been that with that happening perhaps there is a reason they are that is a bit more read between the lines than simply them wanting more. What with so many people bailing ship. Just my two cents

• Upvote 2

Did y'all know that there are people out there buying every dinar that comes available on any and every forum ...and the net

And they seem like your everyday run of the mill sucker ....for those of you that have little faith ...and are trying too liquidate.. pumping it first and then dumping

Thinking that no-one is the wiser .....and just hopping that you can sale it all before it falls thru the floor ohmy.gif

AND THESE PEOPLE ARE BUYING IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....and your thinking ....in your mind hahahahha....dont they know its a scam....i just made 100 dollars

FOR THOSE PEOPLE SALE'N IT .............1 word ..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... ya it kinda long word

BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE BUY'N.............IM watching ............50%.......not that 10% S#!T.....you know who you are .......

Randalln.... Here is my take on you.... You and I have never went round and Round but I can see right through you brotha... I appreciate what you bring (sometimes) and what ya dont...blink.gif But I can tell you this... You my friend are an ALCOHOLIC.... As I am, not pointing fangers, but when people go on rants like you have the last 2 days without a shred of evidence.... Yep... I do it every monday... Mondays are my drunk days because until the RV happens, I have to be a productive citizen! blink.gif What Drunk has to do with anythang... Does not matter to me, I am having FUn and self Medicating as you do. I'll buy first round when we get there! I love ya brotha, Not a "HIT" piece here.... I been to the sandbox, and all the funstuff that goes with it for 7 years... But What I am typing to you right now, Thats from the GUT, and it does not lie.... Some folks just do not understand us!!! Do your thang Big Daddy, Ill be in the corner just in case it gets to ROUGH fer ya!!! tongue.gif

Fer GOD sakes, JUST RV already.... See what you have us un-educated Americans doing!! Ya'll should be ashamed of your selves!! :lmao:

• Upvote 3

Randalln.... Here is my take on you.... You and I have never went round and Round but I can see right through you brotha... I appreciate what you bring (sometimes) and what ya dont...blink.gif But I can tell you this... You my friend are an ALCOHOLIC.... As I am, not pointing fangers, but when people go on rants like you have the last 2 days without a shred of evidence.... Yep... I do it every monday... Mondays are my drunk days because until the RV happens, I have to be a productive citizen! blink.gif What Drunk has to do with anythang... Does not matter to me, I am having FUn and self Medicating as you do. I'll buy first round when we get there! I love ya brotha, Not a "HIT" piece here.... I been to the sandbox, and all the funstuff that goes with it for 7 years... But What I am typing to you right now, Thats from the GUT, and it does not lie.... Some folks just do not understand us!!! Do your thang Big Daddy, Ill be in the corner just in case it gets to ROUGH fer ya!!! tongue.gif

Fer GOD sakes, JUST RV already.... See what you have us un-educated Americans doing!! Ya'll should be ashamed of your selves!! :lmao:

If I rem correctly from awhile back, Rand was undergoing Cancer treatments and was in pretty bad shape. If I'm correct, give the guy some slack and let him say whatever he wants...its harmless!

does seem like at times the thoughts, words, and sentence structure take on a bit of nonsensensual rambling as though the neurons are firing in strange territories...tthank ihas anudder shat...er shot of willy turkee...hic ..cuse me! :D :D

You don't need to inject God's name in your post because i don't believe you know him well enough. If you did you wouldn't post such derogatory things as this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1