Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 10 JUNE

phoenix27

DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 10 JUNE

6-10-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf YOU ALL KNOW WHERE WE ARE AT...YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE AWAITING JUST FOR A PHONE CALL...THAT BEING SAID YOU ALL KNOW THAT ALL IS ON TRACK.

6-10-2012 Intel Guru Fresh this is just my opinion but there is a LOT of money being promised to solve the major debt issues around the world - I find that last part indicating more or less time is of the essence!

6-10-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru ArizonaHeat I read a document on a study done on Iraq and the people there, no food, no water, no electricity, no jobs, so if you think for one second they want to continue on like this, you might as well just sell off whatever dinar you have and move on...we are a very small part of this situation, we don’t matter in the broad spectrum of things, so no one even cares about who calls it, the amount of dinar sold, none of that crap means anything to the Iraq RV or to the people in charge of this.

6-10-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy Let's hope a deal was struck, let's hope tariffs are as important as we think they are, let's hope Iraq wants to be in a good position for their meeting on the 15th with the UNSC and let's hope soon this baby pops.

6-10-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Stick a fork in Maliki - he's done...Hakim was in a meeting with Jaafari and Maliki today and they were "probing" him on the depth of his "support" - which means, once this thing goes to a "secret ballot" Maliki is toast.

6-10-2012 Comedian Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM HOPING THE FINAL POST WILL BE AN EX-LAX POST--(ONE THAT REALLY MOVES YOU). MY LAST REQUEST BEFORE I DIE IS TO HOLD HAND'S WITH A LAWYER ON 1 SIDE OF THE BED AND A BANKER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BED--I WAS ASKED WHY?--AND I REPLIED-----WELL JESUS DIED BETWEEN 2 THIEVES. REMEMBER BEFORE OBAMA--WE HAD BOB HOPE AND JOHNNY CASH--AFTER OBAMA--NO HOPE-NO CASH. REALLY ENJOYED LETTING MY HAIR DOWN (WHAT I HAVE LEFT). [Thanks Okie, for lightening up our day!! LOL]

6-10-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru ArizonaHeat Iraq PM Maliki is...going nowhere. The information being brought to you by the wonderful world of Middle Eastern news agencies is BS. I’m confident that not only does Iraq want this done, so does the IMF, they are on the line for some big bucks with Iraq, the UN will also step in if the conditions of Iraq don’t improve very quickly. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

6-10-2012 Newshound Guru 8Ball Maliki can't do anything on his own...its the hidden people that are behind the scenes that fear losing power and its a test of wills right now as Allawi and the Kurds ratchet up the votes I fully expect a total cave in. Maliki and the Shiites were on the brink of destruction. If a party reforms with 163 seats + Talibani will send a letter to Parliament to begin the process of dissolving the current government since they will not hold a majority Maliki and the Shiites are on the edge...who will blink first. the meeting today is the threat...so we will have to wait until about 3pm est for more news to see what happens in Iraq.

6-10-2012 Intel Guru Blaino THERE APPEARS TO BE SOME FINANCIAL MOTIONS AND SOME WHISPERS ABOUT CREDITORS (READ THAT AS "PARIS CLUB") AND OTHERS WHO HAVE 'PRIORITY' WHERE PAYBACKS ARE CONCERNED. WHERE WILL THE $$ COME FROM? I HAVE AN IDEA THAT IT COULD ALREADY BE THERE, JUST NEEDS TO BE "REVALUED" TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD NOW! THERE IS MUCH MORE THAT MAY DEVELOP IN THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS. WE CAN ONLY WAIT AND WATCH TO BE SURE, BUT WE DO SEE THINGS HAPPENING AND THE SUBTLE THINGS THAT ARE INDICATORS OF THINGS TO COME ARE DEFINITLY ON THE TURN TO OUR DIRECTION!

6-10-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman there is a lot of rumor in the streets that Maliki has left the policial stage... whether he removed himself or was removed, that was rumor in the street from TV news...they are all going to act together to get this done hopefully by tomorrow afternoon we will hear the scoop on Maliki and whether he is in there or not.

6-10-2012 Newshound Guru Med IT WAS THE GOI WHO HAS STYMIED ANY PRIVATE SECTOR DEVELOPMENT, THEY HAVE STOPPED MAJOR INVESTMENTS AND MONEY FROM COMING INTO IRAQ, EVERYONE TRIED TO HELP IRAQ OUT OF THIS THE WORLD BANK THE IMF THE U.S., THE UN...BUT WE TURNED IT OVER TOO QUICKLY AND WE HAD NO EXIT PLAN...THAT WAS OUR OBVIOUS MISTAKE.

6-10-2012 Intel Guru FreewayBill It has been estimated by reliable sources that at this point and time, every day that it does not happen, the ending rate will be increased by 85 cents. If you put that into real numbers, that would be 850,000 for every million dinar you have. That is not such a bad fee for the torment and misery so many are going through. However, at this point, I am sure that almost all would gladly forgo the profiting period to just get this over with. Legistics is the holdup...Not Obama, Not Maliki, or anyone else. Once they have all systems in line, we will be going to the bank.

6-10-2012 Newshound Guru 8Ball meetings yesterday...brought Maliki to the edge of destruction of his government, 160 votes. there is another meeting scheduled today which will probably require...high level finance to purchase the remaining three seats either by position or $. they are giving Maliki every last minute to implement the agreements. I think when they mentioned the forged signatures, they were the signatures which Maliki bought back...they just don't like to say it the way it really is. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

6-10-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man MY SOURCES ARE TELLING ME THAT THIS RV PROCESS IS LOOKING VERY POSITIVE. I AM STILL WAITING, AS YOU ARE, FOR "THE CALL” SO I CAN POST WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR - "THE FINAL POST". DON’T CONCERN YOURSELF WITH HOLDUPS – THERE ARE NONE, A WORLD CHANGING EVENT DICTATES ALL THE I'S GET DOTTED AND ALL T'S CROSSED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME KEEP QUIET AT THIS TIME WHEN I’M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE INFORMATION I’M RECEIVING...I AM EXPECTING THE FINAL POST SOON.

6-10-2012 Newshound Guru Mike its getting safer over there so people are coming back...the government is starting to punch out some money to the families and people - what better thing can you do to start the middle class and get them going - RV your money - give them value - give them more purchasing power so they can actually start to buy and want to invest...lots of positive things happening when you put it all into perspective.

6-10-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman you can expect some incredible announcements between tomorrow and Tuesday...I can confirm masses of world delegations arriving tonight into tomorrow... have heard it could have something to do with an RV...ch7 does not affect this RV. The part they needed to get done is done... iraq will announce reevaluation to their country and then will give 6-8 hours before can announce to other countries...have heard from a couple of unconfirmed rumors, the additional rate was to be $2.77 range.

6-10-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 'Our Window is Still Wide Open'...our Time and RV is Inevitable. No obstacles in Sight. Nothing but Blue Skies is What I see. read more: http:/*****************

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site - against the rules to post
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

A newbie might read these upbeat "on the edge of happening" posts from our lovable gurus and get excited, until they did their homework and read similar posts in June of 2011 and read the same "we are right there" claims......realizing that little changes as the years go by.

Yes, hope does spring eternal, thank God, and I hope this ride does end soon for everyone. It will be a relief to finally move on.

A newbie might read these upbeat "on the edge of happening" posts from our lovable gurus and get excited, until they did their homework and read similar posts in June of 2011 and read the same "we are right there" claims......realizing that little changes as the years go by.

Yes, hope does spring eternal, thank God, and I hope this ride does end soon for everyone. It will be a relief to finally move on.

Sorry, CaptJohn, but hope in what? Based on what?

I can play Power Ball and hope to win it.

The list of gurus on this thread were either frauds or just state a bunch of nice stuff without any substance. Not one, I mean not one, of the listed gurus were quoted of anything of value.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, CaptJohn, but hope in what? Based on what?

I can play Power Ball and hope to win it.

The list of gurus on this thread were either frauds or just state a bunch of nice stuff without any substance. Not one, I mean not one, of the listed gurus were quoted of anything of value.

My point is that, aside from the lies and fabrications of the self-appointed gurus, we have to have some hope that forces beyond our control or understanding will bring about an RV......at some point....or else you should sell your dinar and let it go.

My point is that, aside from the lies and fabrications of the self-appointed gurus, we have to have some hope that forces beyond our control or understanding will bring about an RV......at some point....or else you should sell your dinar and let it go.

If people continue to buy IQD because of the lies and fabrications of the self-appointed gurus, then these same people bought IQD because of the lies and fabrications of the self-appointed gurus.

The lies are perpetual. The lies had a beginning.

Understanding the RV? Why has understanding the RV become so difficult. Why is the RV so difficult to control.

Understanding and controlling the lies and fabrications. Can it be done?

No one can understand nor control something that does not exist. Except the one that created the deception.

At some point, you should step back and look at this whole RV phenom through a different set of eyes.

Greed is what feeds the hope, or rather the lie, of an RV.