Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your honest opinion

SureThingPal

Yes, no, well maybe, yes, no, well maybe, yes, no, well maybe, yes, no, well maybe, yes, no, well maybe, yes, no, well maybe, yes, no, well maybe, yes, no, well maybe. OK, your guess is as good as mine.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Honestly I don't know, I am not discouraged just not nearly as enthused as I once was... I use to wake up and first thing I would do is check the CBI site, I can't even remember the last time I did that... I truly believe the dinar will go up in value but I just don't know when, Iraq has alot of sorting out to do..... good luck to us all and go RV!!

• Upvote 6

dont hate me for giving my honest opinion ..here it is

i think the window of re-instating iraqs dinar value is long over.. kuwait had its value reinstated .. it was such a short time period though .. i think iraq will come out with their new dinars and we will all get our money back .. some will make a little profit pending on what year you bought your dinars ...this rv thing is flat out over ... im still holding my dinars .. hoping for an exchange process to be set up globally after new dinars are released .. iraq is a war torn country with little wealth right now and it will be years before they fully recover .. im talking 20 years or more...look how long it takes to rebuild here in the us after a major hurricane .. its very time consuming ..katrina is still rebuilding .. im not sure they ever even finished rebuilding after hurricane andrew in south florida ......

but there is that hope that they could rv to 3 dollars ..or better . after the zeros are gone ..but i dont see a million dollars for a million of these dinars or even close .. maybe 1000 dollars and hoping for 3 or 4 thousand ...... reinstate iraqs old rate will not happen ..not with these dinars ..

sorry ..thats how i see it..

but i still got mine .. so whats that tell ya .. im still hoping and dreaming of a rv ..i just cant sell them till its over ..if i did and then it did rv .. id end up in a nut house

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It's anybody's guess, and I would like to net a few thousand bucks with this, but in my opinion, I think this year they will put the exchange at 1,000 dinar per $1 usd within the next several months. Next year, they will probably work out a 1 dinar to 1 usd exchange with the 25k notes being the equivalent of the 25 dinar (ie: 25k old dinar, 25 new dinar = $1 usd). We will probably break even, maybe lose a few bucks with the exchange, but all we can do is wait and see what happens.

*correction (25k old dinar, 25 new dinar = $25 usd). sorry, it's late folks. lol

• Upvote 1

In your honest opinion do you think the dinar will revalue this year I've owned some for a few years and I'm not saying it ain't but I'm just very discouraged about the whole thing

There are many news articles that says next year is the time frame of the dropping of the zeros. This year is supppose to be the year that the new small notes are to be printed. According to many of the news sources, "Iraq is suppose to pump as much oil by 2014 as Saudi Arabia. As of today in the Wall Street Journal, Saudi Arabia current exchange rate is 3.75 riyal per USD!!!! I think this beat 1163 per USD on any given day!!!

• Upvote 1

As of today in the Wall Street Journal, Saudi Arabia current exchange rate is 3.75 riyal per USD!!!! I think this beat 1163 per USD on any given day!!!

Just to be clear, the Saudi riyal is .26 cents to the US Dollar not $3.75.

I'm sure it was just an oversight.

All the best,

bye the sea

Edited by Bye the sea
  • Upvote 1

As of today in the Wall Street Journal, Saudi Arabia current exchange rate is 3.75 riyal per USD!!!! I think this beat 1163 per USD on any given day!!!

Just to be clear, the Saudi riyal is .26 cents to the US Dollar not $3.75.

I'm sure it was just an oversight.

All the best,

bye the sea

3.75 riyal per $1 USD = $.26

You divide 1 by 3.75 and you get .2666666

• Upvote 1

whoooop whoooop ......... looks like it is not so good for this year with the withdrawal of confidence voteing ,,,, { but maybe maliki will let it side up too .10 cents per dinar } and the erbil deal will be installed ... but this is a, political behind doors mind game, they are playing over there....... i`m still leaning for some movement around setember ,,, and a revalue in the next year { 1st quarter } ....... lets hope the above notes of break even are in the lines of ,,,, .25 cents too .50 cents per dinar ,,,, ;)

Honestly,I think they have a lot to do within their inner structure before any currency issues can be addressed. Biggest problem is they don't really care about their people.. Sad to see how little they do care about the welfare of their own Country.. Only time will tell, God Bless and Geaux RV

Honestly I don't know, I am not discouraged just not nearly as enthused as I once was... I use to wake up and first thing I would do is check the CBI site, I can't even remember the last time I did that... I truly believe the dinar will go up in value but I just don't know when, Iraq has alot of sorting out to do..... good luck to us all and go RV!!

Exactly Bamagirl!

Exactly Bamagirl!

I think the wind is out of most of our sails around here from what I read. Not nearly the enthusiasm of even 30 days ago. Most news appears to be LOP oriented; IMO I dont see an RV anytime "soon", too much for Iraq to do and little apparent incentive to get it done. Should they RV I think it will be a small to moderate jump, perhaps to ten cents.........and at this point, that would be just fine!

Not selling my dinars, wouldn't be prudent!

• Upvote 3

@TXNOLE... yep, .10 is what I am realistically hoping for now but that is still an amazing ROI and the education I have gotten from this investment is absolutely priceless... On top of that the awesome people I have come to know from this ride makes it all worthwhile.

• Upvote 3

I think the wind is out of most of our sails around here from what I read. Not nearly the enthusiasm of even 30 days ago. Most news appears to be LOP oriented; IMO I dont see an RV anytime "soon", too much for Iraq to do and little apparent incentive to get it done. Should they RV I think it will be a small to moderate jump, perhaps to ten cents.........and at this point, that would be just fine!

Not selling my dinars, wouldn't be prudent!

@TXNOLE... yep, .10 is what I am realistically hoping for now but that is still an amazing ROI and the education I have gotten from this investment is absolutely priceless... On top of that the awesome people I have come to know from this ride makes it all worthwhile.

Agreed and agreed.

• Upvote 1

What she said. Go live your life and forget about it. Maybe one day you will wake up with a nice surprise on Forex. Go RV! :D

• Upvote 3