Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Miss LordDinar!

Maggie123

This topic got "locked" for no reason that I can see... other than it was exposed that LordDinar was booted for no good reason.

DinarDivasmile.gif

"Posting of those particular subjects does not require you to believe it, nor does it require me to believe, however it is interesting to learn about fringe and fray outside of the mainstream media. Now the fact is you are not a bit open minded, and you are entitled to that perspective, however the point I am trying to make, wouldn't it be best if you ignore the threads that do not interest you or you consistently disagree with, would have it been in the best interest of those here on this forum if you just moved on to a thread more within your beliefs than to jump into every thread with negativity and augmentative banter? Your perception is one has to agree, but what he suggested to you and others is to bring something to the thread - So....you followed the RULES...but there are social rules, kinda like manners...respect... I respect you think so highly of how you are respectful to the mods, but respect amongst your peers will also be appreciated. Just give it some thought...Practice tolerance...Have a good weekend. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/119673-i-miss-lorddinar-and-scrumd/page__st__20#ixzz1xJTnio7v

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

He was the Lord of his castle, which we give him praise for, but alas he was just a Court Jester in the halls of Camelot(DV)yes he entertained us, made us laugh and made us cry, but now I want my job back:lmao:

Away with him...off with his head

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This site is privately owned. Adam Montana has, IMO, been more than gracious in allowing non IQD topics here. That being said, the rules are clear for member and non-member conduct. Go to another site and see how quick banning occurs. The mods are very tolerating of the nonsense that occurs here, they give ample warnings, note that I wrote warnings, not warning.

Save all of the freedom of speech nonsense, as I stated before this is a privately owned site. There are thousands of other web sites on the WWW that cater to the topics that LD and others like to kick around here.

• Upvote 7

This site is privately owned. Adam Montana has, IMO, been more than gracious in allowing non IQD topics here. That being said, the rules are clear for member and non-member conduct. Go to another site and see how quick banning occurs. The mods are very tolerating of the nonsense that occurs here, they give ample warnings, note that I wrote warnings, not warning.

Save all of the freedom of speech nonsense, as I stated before this is a privately owned site. There are thousands of other web sites on the WWW that cater to the topics that LD and others like to kick around here.

Shipmate thank you for bring this to the table some folks fail to understand privately owned. You really have to blow out your six to get banned from this site. Adam makes rules and they are simple but again some like to think they have rights to do as they please. Thanks again shipmate for your enlightening words.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

... wouldn't it be best if you ignore the threads that do not interest you or you consistently disagree with, would have it been in the best interest of those here on this forum if you just moved on to a thread more within your beliefs than to jump into every thread with negativity and augmentative banter? ...

I agree, Maggie. That's why I stay out of the L0P threads. That's also why I tolerate the music posts (I have my own playlist on my ipod - wouldn't think of imposing it on anyone else). Some people just aren't happy unless they're making someone else miserable! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Adam Montana is not gracious, he is simply an astute businessman. How often can we keep re-reading the rumours that it RVed yesterday!

As for the hard and fast 'respect rules' that the mods claim they are enforcing whenever they are kicking out a member that does not share their view of things, are in actuality very elastic. For example - lax when it comes to policing totally unacceptable views/jokes about Muslims and stone like when dealing with Jewish issues.

Lord Dinar was an intelligent, articulate and extremely well-informed individual. His loss makes DV a poorer place.

And finally - you don't want freedom of speech - so what you doing giving your opinion then?

Edited by tyron
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This topic got "locked" for no reason that I can see... other than it was exposed that LordDinar was booted for no good reason.

DinarDivasmile.gif

"Posting of those particular subjects does not require you to believe it, nor does it require me to believe, however it is interesting to learn about fringe and fray outside of the mainstream media. Now the fact is you are not a bit open minded, and you are entitled to that perspective, however the point I am trying to make, wouldn't it be best if you ignore the threads that do not interest you or you consistently disagree with, would have it been in the best interest of those here on this forum if you just moved on to a thread more within your beliefs than to jump into every thread with negativity and augmentative banter? Your perception is one has to agree, but what he suggested to you and others is to bring something to the thread - So....you followed the RULES...but there are social rules, kinda like manners...respect... I respect you think so highly of how you are respectful to the mods, but respect amongst your peers will also be appreciated. Just give it some thought...Practice tolerance...Have a good weekend. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1xJTnio7v

That topic was locked for a reason. I'm going to lock this topic for the same reason. If you have a problem with LordDinar being banned, please post on my profile page, because I was the one that banned him. He was rude and thought he was above the rules that we all have to agree to in order to have posting priviledges on this site. His being banned had nothing to do with the subject matter of his normal posts, but his disruptive behavior. If you want to be upset at someone be upset at him, he brought it on himself.

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2