Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT .. Biden arrived in Baghdad in secret visit lasted only two hours!!

yota691

Just another attempt to salvage Iraq, this Adminstration has being so narrow mind in not following thru what was left on the list of things that needed to be done! Its a Shame that so many lives were lost, an they ignore Iraq since day one. ( Mr. O states this was not his war) I call that BS, your suppose to be Commander in Chief!! Now it election time, so it time 2 act, so we don't add to the list of Failures that has occur under this Hope and Change!! Bash away the folks that lost loves one's deserve better then this!! Jmo

Well said yota!

• Upvote 4

IMHO,

The presence of a senior US official speaks volvumes but what was said is currently scrambled due to the increase of tensions and radical political moves being made both in and out of Iraq. The GoI only has one week to get it together before the UN meeting on the 15th. Kinda reminds me of trying to turn in a science project at the last minute that I stayed up all night trying to pull off... I'm pretty sure the UNSC sees through the madness and will respond accordingly unless they've already decided the fate of Iraq's Ch 7 status and the UN meeting is more dog and pony.... We'll see in a week....

My vote is: UN has already decided what they are going to recommend.........I'm thinking the decision will be negative towards Iraq........next meeting in January2013 may hopefully be more positive towards Iraq. Just my humble opinion based on a combination of unfiltered posted BS and hidden truths.