Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT .. Biden arrived in Baghdad in secret visit lasted only two hours!!

yota691

Just another attempt to salvage Iraq, this Adminstration has being so narrow mind in not following thru what was left on the list of things that needed to be done! Its a Shame that so many lives were lost, an they ignore Iraq since day one. ( Mr. O states this was not his war) I call that BS, your suppose to be Commander in Chief!! Now it election time, so it time 2 act, so we don't add to the list of Failures that has occur under this Hope and Change!! Bash away the folks that lost loves one's deserve better then this!! Jmo

• Upvote 11

I know you mean well, but I happen to have a lot of respect for MS Clinton.

Ziggie did you know about the "filter" we have here that changes H-I-L-L-A-R-Y to Hillarious? Just Sayin...

[/url]

#7 user_green.png user_popup.png

Dolphin.jpgSenior Member

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:43 PM

snapback.pngJaxinjersey, on 06 June 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

I agree with Smee and would prefer no censoring or filter for the most part... but, I understand it's purpose to keep things civil. And, I do enjoy some of the replacements... heck I always wondered what "Bunny ear" meant (for L O P) when I was a newbie in chat!!! laugh.gif

And, I believe Hilarious is the latest addition from a few months ago... suggested by a member... and implemented by Adam himself!

I'll try to just enjoy it all with some light-heartedness... smile.gif

I replied... smile.gif

As our friend FlyHi says "Words are powerful".

Ummm... that may have been me introducing "Hillarious"... that was just my bad spelling and going with it in a moment of humor and context, and I let it go. I had wondered why it showed up that way ever since. It certainly wasn't intended as a suggestion as a new way to refer to her.

Actually... I respect her for taking the job on and how hard she has been working for us.

I believe she has been doing a good job representing us. smile.gif

As far as filters go, I don't care for them. I wasn't aware they were there.

I'll try to take it with some "light-heartedness" but I will watch what I say more carefully in the future.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/119401-whats-up-with-the-filter/#ixzz1xKWG17in

Woo Hooo! I just noticed I am 2 away from my 1000th post!

I would celebrate but I am sooo tired...tongue.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMHO,

The presence of a senior US official speaks volvumes but what was said is currently scrambled due to the increase of tensions and radical political moves being made both in and out of Iraq. The GoI only has one week to get it together before the UN meeting on the 15th. Kinda reminds me of trying to turn in a science project at the last minute that I stayed up all night trying to pull off... I'm pretty sure the UNSC sees through the madness and will respond accordingly unless they've already decided the fate of Iraq's Ch 7 status and the UN meeting is more dog and pony.... We'll see in a week....

Ziggie did you know about the "filter" we have here that changes H-I-L-L-A-R-Y to Hillarious? Just Sayin...

[/url]

#7 user_green.png user_popup.png

Dolphin.jpgSenior Member

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:43 PM

snapback.pngJaxinjersey, on 06 June 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

I agree with Smee and would prefer no censoring or filter for the most part... but, I understand it's purpose to keep things civil. And, I do enjoy some of the replacements... heck I always wondered what "Bunny ear" meant (for L O P) when I was a newbie in chat!!! laugh.gif

And, I believe Hilarious is the latest addition from a few months ago... suggested by a member... and implemented by Adam himself!

I'll try to just enjoy it all with some light-heartedness... smile.gif

I replied... smile.gif

As our friend FlyHi says "Words are powerful".

Ummm... that may have been me introducing "Hillarious"... that was just my bad spelling and going with it in a moment of humor and context, and I let it go. I had wondered why it showed up that way ever since. It certainly wasn't intended as a suggestion as a new way to refer to her.

Actually... I respect her for taking the job on and how hard she has been working for us.

I believe she has been doing a good job representing us. smile.gif

As far as filters go, I don't care for them. I wasn't aware they were there.

I'll try to take it with some "light-heartedness" but I will watch what I say more carefully in the future.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/119401-whats-up-with-the-filter/#ixzz1xKWG17in

Woo Hooo! I just noticed I am 2 away from my 1000th post!

I would celebrate but I am sooo tired...tongue.gif

No I did not know about the filter. I guess I owe NWguy an apology.

I know you mean well, but I happen to have a lot of respect for MS Clinton.

I ditto that. We cannot forget that when the name Hilary comes up, it is automatically translated to Hilarious. It has nothing to do with the poster, but built into the system here at DV. Right Harry?

Forget Biden.......I wanna know more about the sleep over and the baby dolls ! :unsure:

Now thats more like you RSS, Glad to see you have shaken the Friday blues off yet again another week , and your computer is still in one piece !! who would have expected the end of this ride to turn into such a circus ???

• Upvote 1

Now thats more like you RSS, Glad to see you have shaken the Friday blues off yet again another week , and your computer is still in one piece !! who would have expected the end of this ride to turn into such a circus ???

End of the "ride" I only wish it were. I am afraid me have a little more ways to go. much to my sorrow.

So now what does everyone think? It might be that "SADR" met with Biden for support once they topple Maliki. Iranian influence is ticking him off cause Talabani turned on them from the agreement in Erbil also. (big 5) Talabani is either scared of Iran or wants to keep peace. Iraq is falling apart due to Iran and Syria and the support there of from Iraq. Who's main man is "MALIKI". He is supporting Iran and they know they are fixing to get more sanctions and have stepped up their campaign for Maliki. They need to keep their behind's in Iran and Iraq needs to close the borders. Come on Tariffs. Do your job and close them out.

Well it would have been dark. And he did not go far.....and no camaras were allowed. So no photo op, use one you have.

Perhaps that wouls be prudent to use the same photo??...What about the fact that he was in Kenya on the 9th?....not Iraq?

He must be "Superman" to be in so many places at once!

lrs_20120609-A-SR101-544.JPG

Vice President Joe Biden (center, far right) meets with military children and families at the District of Columbia National Guard Armory in Washington, D.C., June 9, 2012. The Biden family participated in a United Service Organizations of Metropolitan Washington-hosted reading of Dr. Jill Biden’s book, “Don’t Forget, God Bless Our Troops.” The book teaches coping methods for military children who are dealing with the absence of loved ones during deployment. DOD photo by Army Sgt. 1st Class Tyrone C. Marshall Jr.

credit.biden.supersoak1.feist.june9.jpg

June 9th, 2012

05:22 PM ET

Biden drenched by children with super-soakers

Washington (CNN) - Vice President Joe Biden's cordial annual media picnic turned into an all-out war between the vice president and children of journalists in attendance.

The vice president distributed high-powered water guns to the children gathered at his official residence and identified notable journalists for them to pursue.

Among the targets were CNN's Wolf Blitzer and Politico's Mike Allen.

Biden's team of warrior children then turned their weapons on the Vice President himself. Before it was over, Biden was super-soaked and smiling.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 3

HHHmmmmmmmmm

Here iis a link to the very same photo of Biden in Egypt?

http://aaeakenya.blo...isit-kenya.html

And here he is on the 9th in Kenya????

Vice President Joe Biden's motorcade en route to US Ambassador Michael Ranneberger's residence, Nairobi, Kenya, June 9, 2010. (Official White House Photo by David Lienemann)

http://aaeakenya.blo...isit-kenya.html

Biden is Flying around the Globe picking up Campaign Contributions and Absentee votes from The November election. Obama and O-Biden want the money and those votes in early.

• Upvote 1

The reason VP Biden is there is to support democracy in order to evade a dictatorship again (supposedly a dictatorship is why we invaded!), and according to Dr. Shabibi, this is the only way we are getting an RV. So if VP Biden can get the job done at the airport in two hours, so be it. Or should we drag it out like the Iraqis are doing?

We need to give the power of the US more creedance. And if you don't think that if the VP's visit was announced or prolonged without someone trying to kill him, you are mistaken. Wouldn't that have put a feather in some Arab's turban. We wouldn't have looked too smart if anything happened to Biden.

Whatever your persuasion, don't forget that we are Americans and which side WE are on over there.

WELL SAID ! + ONE TO U !

Vice President Joe Biden (center, far right) meets with military children and families at the District of Columbia National Guard Armory in Washington, D.C., June 9, 2012. The Biden family participated in a United Service Organizations of Metropolitan Washington-hosted reading of Dr. Jill Biden’s book, “Don’t Forget, God Bless Our Troops.” The book teaches coping methods for military children who are dealing with the absence of loved ones during deployment. DOD photo by Army Sgt. 1st Class Tyrone C. Marshall Jr.

June 9th, 2012

Washington (CNN) - Vice President Joe Biden's cordial annual media picnic turned into an all-out war between the vice president and children of journalists in attendance.

The vice president distributed high-powered water guns to the children gathered at his official residence and identified notable journalists for them to pursue.

Biden's team of warrior children then turned their weapons on the Vice President himself. Before it was over, Biden was super-soaked and smiling.

Thats right TG can't hide anything when it's super soakers and children, it's good for PR and......it trumps all other so called news sources. :) Great find.

• Upvote 1

June 9th, 2012

Good find TG. That boy gets around at super sonic speed. :D

Biden is dispised and considered a fool by the majority if Iraqi's. His presence is merely ceremonial and his words are without merit or substance. Anyone who wants to partition Iraq into three zones, which is what Biden wanted to do when he was in the Senate Foreign Relation Committee, is like taking the US today and dividing it north from south like in the Civil War era.

Biden is a FOOL traveling around the world at tax payers expense. This Administration has NO respect by foreign governments and is causing damage every day they are in office!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1