Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT .. Biden arrived in Baghdad in secret visit lasted only two hours!!

yota691

Topic 6 has been read once been the subject of living by 0 Readers

biden.jpg

Author: readings

06/09/2012 18:20

A source close to the gangs in the Baghdad International Airport for the arrival of the Deputy Alriss Joe Biden to the capital Baghdad this evening in an unannounced visit ..

The sources of U.S. Vice President who heads the cell, the crisis in Iraq arrived at the Baghdad International Airport and met with the administrator of the high-level Iraqi very "did not allow the source to know of it but he said he saw his motorcade consisting of approximately ten cars four-wheel drive for the color black parade last return to the U.S. ambassador in Iraq, he said ..

The source added that U.S. Vice President did not leave the airport and met with the Iraqi official in the presence of the ambassador in a special hall for guests and accompanied by tight security and close to some of the wings of the airport completely did not last meeting only Saatien left after Biden over his private jet on his way to somewhere else, did not mention the source that was part out of Iraq or the Kurdistan region ..

It is noted that U.S. Vice President on an official visit to the region these days, Iraq was not in his agenda, according to U.S. sources of Metrah earlier .. http://www.qeraat.org/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=3587

• Upvote 4

Thank You Yotasmile.gif

This article just struck me in a big way!

How long did we fight for their "freedom"?

How many of our children were lost?

Now our vise president goes for an "emergency" meeting and stays (hides) at the airport?

Arggggg!

If true....this is the question.

The reason VP Biden is there is to support democracy in order to evade a dictatorship again (supposedly a dictatorship is why we invaded!), and according to Dr. Shabibi, this is the only way we are getting an RV. So if VP Biden can get the job done at the airport in two hours, so be it. Or should we drag it out like the Iraqis are doing?

We need to give the power of the US more creedance. And if you don't think that if the VP's visit was announced or prolonged without someone trying to kill him, you are mistaken. Wouldn't that have put a feather in some Arab's turban. We wouldn't have looked too smart if anything happened to Biden.

Whatever your persuasion, don't forget that we are Americans and which side WE are on over there.

Never would I want to get on your bad side KamelKeeper... I respect you very much.

I'm just curious, who's side do you think Biden is on. Maliki's? (the dictator)

Peace Kamel smile.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I read where USA wanted fo keep maliki so Biden went over there to tell maliki..... "Get this rv done now or we wiill kick your #@!#@# out ourselves or send you a little present in a drone!"

The reason VP Biden is there is to support democracy in order to evade a dictatorship again (supposedly a dictatorship is why we invaded!), and according to Dr. Shabibi, this is the only way we are getting an RV. So if VP Biden can get the job done at the airport in two hours, so be it. Or should we drag it out like the Iraqis are doing?

We need to give the power of the US more creedance. And if you don't think that if the VP's visit was announced or prolonged without someone trying to kill him, you are mistaken. Wouldn't that have put a feather in some Arab's turban. We wouldn't have looked too smart if anything happened to Biden.

Whatever your persuasion, don't forget that we are Americans and which side WE are on over there.

Couldn't have been said any better Kamel!

• Upvote 2

Topic 6 has been read once been the subject of living by 0 Readers

biden.jpg

Author: readings

06/09/2012 18:20

A source close to the gangs in the Baghdad International Airport for the arrival of the Deputy Alriss Joe Biden to the capital Baghdad this evening in an unannounced visit ..

The sources of U.S. Vice President who heads the cell, the crisis in Iraq arrived at the Baghdad International Airport and met with the administrator of the high-level Iraqi very "did not allow the source to know of it but he said he saw his motorcade consisting of approximately ten cars four-wheel drive for the color black parade last return to the U.S. ambassador in Iraq, he said ..

The source added that U.S. Vice President did not leave the airport and met with the Iraqi official in the presence of the ambassador in a special hall for guests and accompanied by tight security and close to some of the wings of the airport completely did not last meeting only Saatien left after Biden over his private jet on his way to somewhere else, did not mention the source that was part out of Iraq or the Kurdistan region ..

It is noted that U.S. Vice President on an official visit to the region these days, Iraq was not in his agenda, according to U.S. sources of Metrah earlier .. http://www.qeraat.or...ow.aspx?ID=3587

HHHmmmmmmmmm

Here iis a link to the very same photo of Biden in Egypt?

http://aaeakenya.blogspot.com/2010/06/vice-president-joe-biden-to-visit-kenya.html

HHHmmmmmmmmm

http://aaeakenya.blo...isit-kenya.html

And here he is on the 9th in Kenya????

Vice President Joe Biden's motorcade en route to US Ambassador Michael Ranneberger's residence, Nairobi, Kenya, June 9, 2010. (Official White House Photo by David Lienemann)

http://aaeakenya.blogspot.com/2010/06/vice-president-joe-biden-to-visit-kenya.html

Never would I want to get on your bad side KamelKeeper... I respect you very much.

I'm just curious, who's side do you think Biden is on. Maliki's? (the dictator)

Peace Kamel smile.gif

Maggie, please don't think I was directing my comments at your directly, it what I was thinking at the time. We are becoming to divided that it frightens me. But this is a conservative site and I learned a long time ago to keep my thoughts to myself, unless we are talking dinars and Kamels.

No, I do not think our administration is supportive of Maliki, and I think that has been proven throught their support in Barzani. If the support were with Maliki, I don't believe Mr. Biden would have had to make a trip. He went there to show support of the opposition, and DEMOCRACY, and most assuredly intimidate Maliki.

Peace Maggie! All is good in dinarland.

ps baby dolls or pajamas at the sleep over?

• Upvote 2

HHHmmmmmmmmm

And here he is on the 9th in Kenya????

Vice President Joe Biden's motorcade en route to US Ambassador Michael Ranneberger's residence, Nairobi, Kenya, June 9, 2010. (Official White House Photo by David Lienemann)

Well it would have been dark. And he did not go far.....and no camaras were allowed. So no photo op, use one you have.

Maggie, please don't think I was directing my comments at your directly, it what I was thinking at the time. We are becoming to divided that it frightens me. But this is a conservative site and I learned a long time ago to keep my thoughts to myself, unless we are talking dinars and Kamels.

No, I do not think our administration is supportive of Maliki, and I think that has been proven throught their support in Barzani. If the support were with Maliki, I don't believe Mr. Biden would have had to make a trip. He went there to show support of the opposition, and DEMOCRACY, and most assuredly intimidate Maliki.

Peace Maggie! All is good in dinarland.

ps baby dolls or pajamas at the sleep over?

Good points KK. I say baby dolls! :D :D

:lol: Secret meeting??? :lol: Everyone knew Biden was heading for Iraq!! It has been posted for a couple days, and I am sure that I saw something on TV!! Maybe by letting everyone know, may have been Obama's plan. :lol: You would have thought he would have sent Hillarious Clinton instead! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

Edited by NWGUY
  • Upvote 1

:lol: Secret meeting??? :lol: Everyone knew Biden was heading for Iraq!! It has been posted for a couple days, and I am sure that I saw something on TV!! Maybe by letting everyone know, may have been Obama's plan. :lol: You would have thought he would have sent Hillarious Clinton instead! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

I know you mean well, but I happen to have a lot of respect for MS Clinton.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am certainly not a supporter of Biden or this administration but I do have to say,

Well put KK.

It reminds me of the story of a dentist who pulled a man's bad tooth in about a minute. When the man complained about being charged so much for such a short time of work, the dentist replied, "did you want me to take my time and prolong the pain?"

• Upvote 1

In an out, new orders. Chaos about to begin, troops on high level alert. Borders are being closed.... Kurds have taken over the Iraqi army, Sadr's armed his army with the US help, and Biden runs in to the sunset and says "handle it boys, and i'll be back for the photos". :lol::lmao::lol:

Ok, here is one for me :butt-kicking:.....you have to admit, it was sounding good! :lmao: ok I'm outta here....go ahead....:banhammer: