Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I miss LordDinar and ScrumD

DinarDiva007

I know some people on here loved to pick fights with LD and ScrumD but I for one really appreciated the info they brought over and am missing it. Not that I believed 100% of the stuff they showcased but it did help me think outside of the box and I learned a lot! If they were banned or put in the corner that makes me sad because the couple of people that were the worst instigagators I notice are still here. Not so sure why they choose to respond with negative comments on every post they put up.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I have always thought that DV is a microcosm of the larger theater we live in - every day more and more fascist. Lord Dinar was special and will always be no matter who decides to 'ban' him. Be well LD... you're just way too good for this place.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I have always thought that DV is a microcosm of the larger theater we live in - every day more and more fascist. Lord Dinar was special and will always be no matter who decides to 'ban' him. Be well LD... you're just way too good for this place.

If you feel this way about DV then why are you here. You chose to join knowing that there are very reasonable rules so that dv can be a clean and respectful site.

Please note one of the rules provided!!rulez.gif

DO NOT Make Inappropriate or Offensive Posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, slander or deliberate insults/name-calling, or other negative remarks about DinarVets, its moderators and administrators, or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS

• Upvote 4

LD took a lot of heat from people who could never prove him wrong. Even when defending himself from members and mods, he always kept a factual, matter of fact, fairness in his posts. It would be interesting to see what rule he broke but it seams that everything he ever posted has been deleted. :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LD took a lot of heat from people who could never prove him wrong. Even when defending himself from members and mods, he always kept a factual, matter of fact, fairness in his posts. It would be interesting to see what rule he broke but it seams that everything he ever posted has been deleted. :(

All he ever asked was for anyone going at him negatively to debunk him...and I never saw it done... the truth scares a lot of people, it's not for everyone.

• Upvote 2

Just a small note... Nothing on this site has been deleted.

I know some people on here loved to pick fights with LD and ScrumD but I for one really appreciated the info they brought over and am missing it. Not that I believed 100% of the stuff they showcased but it did help me think outside of the box and I learned a lot! If they were banned or put in the corner that makes me sad because the couple of people that were the worst instigagators I notice are still here. Not so sure why they choose to respond with negative comments on every post they put up.

Thank you DinarDiva, i am still here. Gaining my composure with these two idiots that are causing havoc with our trends. LD got banned because of them and i am distancing myself before i get sucked into there craziness. I have blocked them both and i will be returning with more trends. I have also been busy myself the last week so i shall return with more eye opening info. Have a great day.

• Upvote 3

Glad to hear it SD looking foward to more mind expanding info. Hopefully for those who do not appreciate it will choose NOT to chim in. Notice I did not say agree but appreciate it. I may not always agree with what is presented but I do find it interesting.

Thank you DinarDiva, i am still here. Gaining my composure with these two idiots that are causing havoc with our trends. LD got banned because of them and i am distancing myself before i get sucked into there craziness. I have blocked them both and i will be returning with more trends. I have also been busy myself the last week so i shall return with more eye opening info. Have a great day.

I guess i am one of those who go him banned, he got himself banned. He chose to go toe to toe with the mods because he thought he was untouchable. Scrumdiddles followed right along with him and i explained this to several people about LD but nope they said i was the pot stirrier and do not see the way LD treated people. Instead of being provoked log off and let it go or just put them on ignore. That was the real deal. If you obey the rules you stay out of trouble if you continue to name call and disregard the rules then you get in trouble and even after you are cut some slack by a Mod and you still continue the tirade well you all do the math.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I guess i am one of those who go him banned, he got himself banned. He chose to go toe to toe with the mods because he thought he was untouchable. Scrumdiddles followed right along with him and i explained this to several people about LD but nope they said i was the pot stirrier and do not see the way LD treated people. Instead of being provoked log off and let it go or just put them on ignore. That was the real deal. If you obey the rules you stay out of trouble if you continue to name call and disregard the rules then you get in trouble and even after you are cut some slack by a Mod and you still continue the tirade well you all do the math.

Oh really, hmmmm.....no point defending your position or pointing fingers. One doesn't have to argue every single post these folks make, it is disruptive and disrespectful to those who are trying to have a intellectual discussion. Besides I did see the posts where he was called out and had nothing to do with what was being said. I read all those threads in real time. I was not impressed with the behavior of several folks. Provocation=bullying. or maybe a case of egocentric behavior.

I liked what he brought to off-topics and he is not the first person I have seen forced off this forum through provocation. I learned a great deal from a small group of people here however they are stalked because they are not main stream and are independent thinkers. This is why I rarely choose to contribute.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Dana, I think it's just a shame that we can't get along and respect each others views. LordDinar was nothing but nice to me and I will truly miss him. He contributed so much more than some here that seem to have an agenda to put people down.

Go Figure? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"Provoked " is the key word here... just sayin.

And there's only 356 active members online, way down from what it used to be. If the members want vanilla and only vanilla then that is what they will get. I just hope, that there are enough out there left who are secure enough with their beliefs to read an opposing view without their panites getting in a wad. We have run off so many members who challenge us, give us something to think about, some idea that maybe we do or don't agree with but makes one think. Maybe the powers that be are catering to the paying members of this site but in the end, it may not payoff. My hope is that we can be a little more tolerant of different beliefs, if not, please just use the ignore button.

• Upvote 3

And there's only 356 active members online, way down from what it used to be. If the members want vanilla and only vanilla then that is what they will get. I just hope, that there are enough out there left who are secure enough with their beliefs to read an opposing view without their panites getting in a wad. We have run off so many members who challenge us, give us something to think about, some idea that maybe we do or don't agree with but makes one think. Maybe the powers that be are catering to the paying members of this site but in the end, it may not payoff. My hope is that we can be a little more tolerant of different beliefs, if not, please just use the ignore button.

What once made this country great was thinking outside the box. Innovative, critical thinking and pondering the research of others sparks new ideas and could possibly help this country out of the mess we are in. Vanilla isn't going to cut it, we need all kinds of people with all kinds of ideas to make out country great again. We cannot continue the mainstream way, it is not working. Even in a small community like dinarvets, as one said before me, is a slice of society. Sadly there are always those who feel that their values and ways of thinking are right for all. There is also a lack of empathy and compassion for the human spirit....there are human spirits behind screen names.

• Upvote 1

Oh really, hmmmm.....no point defending your position or pointing fingers. One doesn't have to argue every single post these folks make, it is disruptive and disrespectful to those who are trying to have a intellectual discussion. Besides I did see the posts where he was called out and had nothing to do with what was being said. I read all those threads in real time. I was not impressed with the behavior of several folks. Provocation=bullying. or maybe a case of egocentric behavior.

I liked what he brought to off-topics and he is not the first person I have seen forced off this forum through provocation. I learned a great deal from a small group of people here however they are stalked because they are not main stream and are independent thinkers. This is why I rarely choose to contribute.

I liked, well some of us did not like the way he or she treated people. There was not intellectual conversion or debate it was either you believe what he said or better yet debunk what he said there was 2 ways about it. Either he or she was right and never wrong. How is that a debate, so if i just went along and believe all of these stories about the secret cabals and off world debates we would all be drinking beer and eating steak on Sundays. Such as the post about the guy being vaccinated because he was protesting a bilderberg meeting. Come to find out he was not vaccinated. So he was nice to some and down right rude and disrespectful to others including the Moderators. People can see past anything as long as it falls in line in which they choose to believe in. You can believe what ever you like. You can miss LD that is your right, he or she will be back under another persona and you will know just look for the writing style. As for being forced out, if you respect the rules, the moderators and the owner of this forum their would not be any issues. Some look at this as their forum and they can do as they choose. Challenge the ownership and you will probably lose. Do you ever see me challenging the Mods or Owners. I asked if i broke the rules then sanction me, i have not issue with that. You can choose to respond back or not, i do not believe in absolute and or my word is the truth. I am not easily provoked and i can choose to ignore. Time for bed.

• Upvote 6

"People can see past anything as long as it falls in line in which they choose to believe in."

That is where you miss the point TP rolleyes.gif It is called tolerance for other peoples views and being open to new ideas.

Small minds talk about people, adverage minds talk about events, large minds talk about IDEAS! smile.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1