Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank: From The 7th-15th We Are Looking For The Birth (RV) To Be Announced !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Checking Behind The Shower Curtain To Make Sure That A Crazed Killer Isn't Hiding Behind It. Oh Look ! I Found One .....

6-8-2012 Intel Guru Frank26 one of the WTO prerequisites is to have an internationally recognizable and tradable currency in order for them to be full member. The only way that’s going to happen is for them to be accepted as part of the world economic community. This is why...the UNSC, which is the USA, will not give them the keys to their shackles, the final part of chapter 7, until they raise the value of their currency; because that is one of the prerequisites to enter the WTO, which also is the USA. Do you see the catch 22? We are in control. We will not allow them to do anything until they know what they are doing with their currency. From the 7th – 15th we are looking for the birth [RV?] to be announced. Then on the 15th the UNSC can give Iraq Chapter 7. If not they will be moved over to next month and so will the tariffs on the 30th.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

lets wrap this baby up!!!! if you look at NOT what they say but what they actually must accomplish then its clear obviously Frank is right about this that we hold the shackles they will NOT be getting released from chapter 7 and enter the WTO until they do something for their people and their currency. I believe this is much bigger than meets the eye than we are led to believe. A new banking system is coming into play here and Iraq cannot move forward without it.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I would do the happy dance, but my neighbors are over and they don't have a sense of humor, they will tell my other neighbors that I am strange, then those neighbors will twist things and the next thing you know, I crazy! So I'll hold off on the dance. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 5

CNN. Broadcasting While Checking Behind The Shower Curtain To Make Sure That A Crazed Killer Isn't Hiding Behind It. Oh Look ! I Found One .....

6-8-2012 Intel Guru Frank26 one of the WTO prerequisites is to have an internationally recognizable and tradable currency in order for them to be full member. The only way that’s going to happen is for them to be accepted as part of the world economic community. This is why...the UNSC, which is the USA, will not give them the keys to their shackles, the final part of chapter 7, until they raise the value of their currency; because that is one of the prerequisites to enter the WTO, which also is the USA. Do you see the catch 22? We are in control. We will not allow them to do anything until they know what they are doing with their currency. From the 7th – 15th we are looking for the birth [RV?] to be announced. Then on the 15th the UNSC can give Iraq Chapter 7. If not they will be moved over to next month and so will the tariffs on the 30th.

Wake me when it happens,

• Upvote 1

How many times now has Frank called the RV? There will be no lifting of Chapter 7 this month if they can't get their government in order in the next week. There is no way the UN will remove those sanctions on a Country with the political mess they've created.....won't surprise me a bit if it's extended until December for another review. Not what I would like to see happen, but realistically Iraq is not showing that they are ready.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I would do the happy dance, but my neighbors are over and they don't have a sense of humor, they will tell my other neighbors that I am strange, then those neighbors will twist things and the next thing you know, I crazy! So I'll hold off on the dance. biggrin.gif

LMAO!

• Upvote 1

Then this must be a catch 22, they cant do something with there money until they are out of Ch 7....

Redwizard.. Are you sure about that ??? I'm asking because I'm not real sure about it....... Shabbibi has been moving the currency up and down for the last eight years, not major moves but still and all a couple of pips here and there, changing the value of the iraqi dinar.. this is one of those topics that make you go hmmmm.

South Korea is a member of the WTO and their currency has about the same value as the IQD. Nice try, Frank.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

you cannot compare Iraq to south korea but nice try lol

I wasn't comparing the two. I was just proving that Frank is wrong which he is. But if I wanted to compare the two I'd say S. Korea has a more diverse economy, a better infrastructure, a more stable government, better security, and better educated people so yeah .... hard to compare the two.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I wasn't comparing the two. I was just proving that Frank is wrong which he is. But if I wanted to compare the two I'd say S. Korea has a more diverse economy, a better infrastructure, a more stable government, better security, and better educated people so yeah .... hard to compare the two.

You must be intelligent, cause you didnt mention iraq is floating on an endless ocean of sweet crude. Amazing how an rv would solve a lot of problems. B)

• Upvote 3

Well they just RV'd in January and that didn't seem to do too much

Well I beg to differ. After I cashed in, in January, I made $3.68, enough to buy a Grande Mocha at Starbucks......

Im lying, it was a large chocolate shake and a dollar fries at McDonald's.......

• Upvote 3