Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MP: Many signatories withdraw their vote against Maliki

Far be it for me to say anything. My work is sitting right in front of me, but my new Chinese foo dogs are protecting me. DV and my new Adele 21 cd and I am happy.

Besides, I am plotting to see how I can get to Iraq and deliver a special message to Maliki. I think he could die laughing over it. I may need accomplices..........the pay is terrible, but there may be a huge ReVard in the end.

I will be taking applications after lunch outside of the cafeteria. Bring a pen and a passport. No need for a change of clothes as we will be in and out in no time. You will be home in time to catch the evening news. :)

Like a gypsy with Kamels. ;)

• Upvote 1

I'm sick of the whole thing. I don't look at this stuff nearly as much as I used too. I am beginning to have my doubts about the whole thing. Thinking it may be time to give my kids the key to the safety deposit box. :(

We certainly all have those days. The trick is not all having them on the same day. Keep the faith brother, you've come this far. We'll cross the finish line together, hopefully sooner rather than later. :)

Far be it for me to say anything. My work is sitting right in front of me, but my new Chinese foo dogs are protecting me. DV and my new Adele 21 cd and I am happy.

Besides, I am plotting to see how I can get to Iraq and deliver a special message to Maliki. I think he could die laughing over it. I may need accomplices..........the pay is terrible, but there may be a huge ReVard in the end.

I will be taking applications after lunch outside of the cafeteria. Bring a pen and a passport. No need for a change of clothes as we will be in and out in no time. You will be home in time to catch the evening news. :)

If you still gotta spot open - I'm like a Ninja, I'm agreeable to a fault, not interested in the pay I'm gonna write this job off come tax season and I can wear the same outfit for weeks at a time. Do I got the Job?

• Upvote 3

We certainly all have those days. The trick is not all having them on the same day. Keep the faith brother, you've come this far. We'll cross the finish line together, hopefully sooner rather than later. :)

If you still gotta spot open - I'm like a Ninja, I'm agreeable to a fault, not interested in the pay I'm gonna write this job off come tax season and I can wear the same outfit for weeks at a time. Do I got the Job?

Yes, and I think I will put you and Zig in Special Ops. Shelley and I will take up the front (we will dazzle them with our new smiles and be a distraction), and with you guys behind us, we know we are covered. (Shelley, what shall we wear?)

Team work - that is what will bring us all along together and over the finish line.

Anybody have the phone number for ***** ********? I am so confident in this deal, that I am going in for more, and I am going to do it soon.

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 2

Yes, and I think I will put you and Zig in Special Ops. Shelley and I will take up the front (we will dazzle them with our new smiles and be a distraction), and with you guys behind us, we know we are covered. (Shelley, what shall we wear?)

Team work - that is what will bring us all along together and over the finish line.

Anybody have the phone number for ***** ********? I am so confident in this deal, that I am going in for more, and I am going to do it soon.

I say all black and try and meld in with all the burkas, I would say we should wear burkas, but your eye's would give us away :lol:

hey SWFG.. can I trust a FL west coast guy to protect a South east girl ????

• Upvote 1

I say all black and try and meld in with all the burkas, I would say we should wear burkas, but your eye's would give us away :lol:

hey SWFG.. can I trust a FL west coast guy to protect a South east girl ????

Black burkas would hide our dazzling smiles - that's why we are in front. We may as well send the Ninja men in first (probably a better idea with Zig's two index fingers, and a low-payed Ninja guy and all).

• Upvote 1

Whats wrong with pink burkas and rubys?

Pink is so last season... got a spot open for me, I am currently looking to rejoin the work force and this sounds way more exciting than anything I have ran across in the classifieds...

• Upvote 1

Black burkas would hide our dazzling smiles - that's why we are in front. We may as well send the Ninja men in first (probably a better idea with Zig's two index fingers, and a low-payed Ninja guy and all).

KK, We better stay in front... Zig wants to wear pink and red together !!!! yeah we'll meld right in :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

:lmao::tiphat:

Don't do it RSS. Give 'em a fake key for now and hold on. You're too smart to give up. Take a break and go have some fun away from here. I'm hoping this is not your life. Good luck and take care.

DW

Lol, no my friend; Thanks for your concern as well as to everyone else who voiced their concerns over my remark. I actually have a very full and fullfilling life. The dinar would just make it easy to retire a bit sooner, lol.

I do think I'm gonna step away for a few days. After all, in this venture, it seems you can go away for a week or two, come back, and the news is like you just read it yesterday. Lightning speed, those Iraqis! Thanks again for the concern. It's all good.

RSS

• Upvote 2

Pink is so last season... got a spot open for me, I am currently looking to rejoin the work force and this sounds way more exciting than anything I have ran across in the classifieds...

Hey Bama.. how are ya ?? sorry to say you will have still look for another job, even if you get this one.. it's a one day job :lol:

• Upvote 1

Hey Bama.. how are ya ?? sorry to say you will have still look for another job, even if you get this one.. it's a one day job :lol:

Well shoot, back to the classifieds... pink would look awful with my red hair anyways...

Edited by bamagirl
  • Upvote 1

one day....just one day.

Bama you are on, and Zig, work in orange with the pink (you remember the 70s), save the red for the Tesla and Trixie.

Okay, Brad and George had Oceans 11, and now we have Sands 5. We we still have room for a few more qualified applicants. Step up and serve your DV community.

• Upvote 1

one day....just one day.

Bama you are on, and Zig, work in orange with the pink (you remember the 70s), save the red for the Tesla and Trixie.

Okay, Brad and George had Oceans 11, and now we have Sands 5. We we still have room for a few more qualified applicants. Step up and serve your DV community.

Can we have Brad and George too??

• Upvote 1

I hear ya Shelly..... I am getting to the point where I just don't give a crap. The only reason I come back is to see what the heck you guys are doing. Besides Trixie needs to stretch her three legs now and then.

Good advice uncirculd +1.

Zig & Shelley,

We have come far. Look, and we still love each other. :) I get sad when someone wants to give up. Everyone here is for the same thing. Think about it. Just like a jury, take 12 people some with absolutely no education what so ever, who have never seen each other in their lives and fight to come to a reasonable conclusion to court proceedings. They fight and argue as if they knew each other for years. This is us. We fight and we come out realizing we are here for 1 reason. See it to the end. To help better the world if you will.

Where do I sign? :P

• Upvote 2

Zig & Shelley,

We have come far. Look, and we still love each other. :) I get sad when someone wants to give up. Everyone here is for the same thing. Think about it. Just like a jury, take 12 people some with absolutely no education what so ever, who have never seen each other in their lives and fight to come to a reasonable conclusion to court proceedings. They fight and argue as if they knew each other for years. This is us. We fight and we come out realizing we are here for 1 reason. See it to the end. To help better the world if you will.

Where do I sign? :P

You just did. Get out your combat boots and fatigues because the way you feel about Maliki, you are going to the head of the line for the first "opportunity". Welcome aboard.

• Upvote 1

You just did. Get out your combat boots and fatigues because the way you feel about Maliki, you are going to the head of the line for the first "opportunity". Welcome aboard.

You betcha, I will have my fatigues, but I won't have my combat boots. I will have flip flops. I need my feet free and light. Do you remember Billy Jack, taking his right foot and nothing that fool could do about it. That will be me.

• Upvote 1