Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron and Rand Paul Backs Mitt Romney

TPSprayduster

just put me on ignore pigpig. its a simple solution

buddy, then we dont have to involve the mods ;)

Ignore? Why? I need a good laugh......Your post brings back good memories.....All the way back to first grade.... :lol:

I am so disappointed sad.gif Paul gave me some hope that we could begin to fix things.

The ones left standing give me no hope at all. Who ever "wins" will not be a win for us.

It just won't matter, both are "corrupt tools"...

Maggie-

Ron Paul has at the very least inspired thousands of freedom lovers to become active. It would be nice to take the lead position with Paul as President. As it stands, we have already started changing the party from the other end. Already, our children are better off...

CandleBurning2Ends-253x170.jpg

Oh, and, I won't vote for Romney (or Obama) no matter who his VP is.

• Upvote 1

Maggie-

Ron Paul has at the very least inspired thousands of freedom lovers to become active. It would be nice to take the lead position with Paul as President. As it stands, we have already started changing the party from the other end. Already, our children are better off...

Of course you are right 40oz smile.gif He has made a difference by speaking out and giving viable solutions. He has awakened a huge mass of people that will not remain quiet anymore. He has started a revolution that can't be stopped.

Sorry I just had a moment of feeling dispare. I feel better now, thanks.biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Watch the way you respond carlos......no name calling :D

The next time will be reported......just put me on ignore, then

we wont have any problems my freind

Seriously? You must have gotten beat up all the time as a kid.

Maggie-

I agree Ron Paul has inspired me already. Him getting to be pres would be nice... if they let him (1st off) or if they let him live if he got in. It would be hard for him to change things single handed anyway, the movement needs more enforcement. Maybe this is better the ones of us that have woken up can help wake up more people. I will just stay home election day because the choice is bad and badder. The system will crash eventually then will come the real fun. JMO

• Upvote 3

I will just stay home election day because the choice is bad and badder.

It's too soon to say that. This isn't over until the delegates have spoken at the RNC.

Edited by 40oz
  • Upvote 1

40 what's your take on this?

I was thinking more about this. If Romney isn't the nominee, then nobody will vote for him. The real action is going to be at the RNC. If Romney wins it then our movement will have more strength due to this endorsement by Rand. If RP wins it, then Rand's endorsement will help the sheeple fall in line.

The nominee campaigning is pretty much over.

I was thinking more about this. If Romney isn't the nominee, then nobody will vote for him. The real action is going to be at the RNC. If Romney wins it then our movement will have more strength due to this endorsement by Rand. If RP wins it, then Rand's endorsement will help the sheeple fall in line.

The nominee campaigning is pretty much over.

There's gotta be something we don't know yet... maybe they cut a deal? There's no way Rand didn't know the outlash that was going to come by this endorsement, so with that being said, if he knew this was going to happen...why would he put himself out there like this... he could of easily just not endorsed anyone... I agree with your take, this is a psychological move... unless Rand becomes pro-fed, pro-war, he hasn't betrayed us... plus, there is no fixing this economic collapse coming, and the closer we get to August, the worse it's going to get... stay tuned.... this is just the beginning... this was never about Ron Paul, he was just a messenger, this was always about ideas that can't be stopped... the more the police state increases, the more resistance it will face.

• Upvote 1

There's no way Rand didn't know the outlash that was going to come by this endorsement, so with that being said, if he knew this was going to happen...why would he put himself out there like this...

IMO, Rand has all the power that he deserves as a Senator. I don't think he was ever a "future President". I'm more interested in the smart people that are waking up from their brainwashed coma and getting involved. I envision a different kind of President in the future.

• Upvote 1

Why do you spread crap like this TP???

Mitt Romney is a RINO.

That being said, OF COURSE his supporters will vote the freaking RINO before they vote for the freaking IMPOSTER, but you obviously do0 not understand what went on behind the scenes by the corrupt GOP to make ensure the delegate count.

They straight out threatened to disqualify any state that did not send 2/3 of the republican delegates bound to Romney.

That only counts for the first round, after that they are free to support any candidate they so choose.

Don't you get it yet?????

The whole idea was to force the stinking establishment politicians to honor their oath the defend the constitution instead of only defending the oppressive government.

You got so wrapped up in fear you forgot to stand up for truth.

The Ron Paul revolution is not over, we are just beginning to take root and grow.

Personally, I am relieved he probably wont get the nomination, I don't think he would have been allowed to live long enough to take office.

Do NOT allow yourself to settle for Romney as he is, do NOT just sit back and think this economy will suddenly get better.

Unless we continue to fight for our rights we will continue to loose them no matter who is the puppet.

As for the idiot that wrote the piece, I have major issues with him.

Until he is willing to swear an oath and go fight the wars the freaking globalists keep creating he should STFU and stop sending OTHER people to die for his pleasure.

Do you even realize your just another pawn?

here is a copy of a Ron Paul email I received 2 days ago.

Dear XXX,

I wanted you to get an update from me personally, since we have some great news!

Due to the smart planning of our campaign and the hard work and diligence of supporters like you, we stand to send nearly 200 bound delegates to the Republican National Convention in Tampa. This number shatters the predictions of the pundits and talking heads and shows the seriousness of our movement.

What's more, we will send several hundred additional supporters to Tampa who, while bound to Romney, believe in our ideas of liberty, constitutional government, and a common-sense foreign policy.

When it is all said and done, we will likely have as many as 500 supporters as delegates on the Convention floor. That is just over 20 percent!

And while this total is not enough to win the nomination, it puts us in a tremendous position to grow our movement and shape the future of the GOP!

I hope every one of you continues the fight we have advanced so well this year. I hope you will finish your local and state conventions, and, if you were selected as a national delegate, that you will head to Tampa in August to force the Republican Party to listen to the voice of liberty.

We have never had this kind of opportunity. There will be hundreds of your fellow supporters in Tampa who will be ready and willing to push the Republican Party back to its limited government, liberty roots.

There are many issues to fight for in Tampa. Also, candidates like Justin Amash, Kurt Bills, and Thomas Massie need your support as we move into the fall. Across the country, supporters of liberty have won local office and leadership positions in the GOP, and we need to keep working.

Our delegates’ presence must be felt both in Tampa and in years to come.

Stand up for what we believe in. Be respectful. And let the establishment know that we are the future of the Party and of the country.

Our Revolution is just getting started. You'll be hearing plenty from me as we approach Tampa and the fall elections. You'll also be hearing of important developments on Audit the Fed and Campaign for Liberty.

I hope you'll continue to stand with me as we go forward. Our Revolution could not have come this far without you.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 5

this was never about Ron Paul, he was just a messenger, this was always about ideas that can't be stopped...

Although there is some truth in there, I disagree. I think that this is VERY MUCH about Ron Paul. He is as good as we've seen with the track record to prove it. It's shameful if he isn't nominated. That being said, it is 100% about the brush-fires that have been started in the hearts of "men" (and women).

He has awakened a huge mass of people that will not remain quiet anymore. He has started a revolution that can't be stopped.

Right! It looks something like this in the early stages and accelerates with time.

network-marketing-recruiting.gif

• Upvote 1

Although there is some truth in there, I disagree. I think that this is VERY MUCH about Ron Paul. He is as good as we've seen with the track record to prove it. It's shameful if he isn't nominated. That being said, it is 100% about the brush-fires that have been started in the hearts of "men" (and women).

Don't get me wrong...I love Ron Paul and nothing would make me happier than to see him being honored with POTUS because of the 30+ years he's fought for us... that's the thing most people still don't get... If you think Romney or these other puppets care about you, you are dead wrong...all they are looking for is the power... Ron Paul is the only one that cares about you, his policies are the only ones that benefit you, he is truly the only one other than Kucinich that is one of us.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 2

This doesn't sound like a traitor to me... I'm looking at the big picture here even tho I still don't have all the pieces... Rand Paul wouldn't be putting bills out like this if he wasn't trying to do the right things:

Rand Paul joins with Oregon Democrat to push for legal hemp

Published: June 8, 2012

22 Comments E-mail Print

Recent Headlines

Rand Paul joins with Oregon Democrat to push for legal hemp

By Jack Brammer — jbrammer@herald-leader.com

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, R-Bowling Green, is joining a Democratic senator from Oregon in supporting a proposal to allow farmers to grow industrial hemp.

Vote Hemp, a non-profit organization pushing the issue, said Friday that Paul has signed on as a co-sponsor of U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden's proposed amendment to the omnibus farm bill.

The amendment would exclude industrial hemp from the definition of marijuana, allowing American farmers to grow industrial hemp.

Under the amendment, the cultivation of industrial hemp would be regulated by state permitting programs, like North Dakota's, and would not impact the federal government's long-standing prohibition of marijuana.

Paul, whose father, U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, introduced a similar measure earlier this year, could not be reached for comment. His Washington office did not return phone calls and emails seeking comment.

Wyden, in a statement, said, "Industrial hemp is used in many healthy and sustainable consumer products. However, the federal prohibition on growing industrial hemp has forced companies to needlessly import raw materials from other countries.

Wyden said his amendment would federal policy to allow U.S. farmers to produce hemp for safe and legitimate products, helping both producers and suppliers to grow and improve the economy.

So far, 31 states have introduced pro-hemp legislation and 17 have passed laws.

Eric Steenstra, president of Vote Hemp, said Wyden's amendment will mark the first time since the 1950s that language supporting hemp has come to the floor of the House or Senate for a vote.

"The time is past due for the Senate as well as President Obama and the Attorney General to prioritize the crop's benefits to farmers and to take action like Rep. Ron Paul and the cosponsors of this amendment have done," Steenstra said.

"With the U.S. hemp industry valued at over $400 million in annual retail sales and growing, a change in federal policy to allow hemp farming would mean instant job creation, among many other economic and environmental benefits."

Ryan Fletcher, a spokesman for Vote Hemp, said the Senate vote on Wyden's amendment is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday.

The Farm Bill is the primary agricultural and food policy tool of the federal government. The omnibus bill is passed every five years or so by Congress and deals with both agriculture and all other affairs under the purview of the United States Department of Agriculture.

The federal government outlawed hemp farming in the United States more than 50 years ago.

Opponents of allowing industrial hemp contend it is a Schedule 1 controlled substance and is hard to distinguish from marijuana.

Hemp is a term reserved mainly for low THC strains of the Cannabis sativa plant. It would be used for industrial purposes, including paper, textiles, clothing, insulation and bio-fuel.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/06/08/2217806/rand-paul-joins-with-oregon-democrat.html#storylink=cpy

For those who aren't aware...the only reason hemp/marijuana became illegal in 1938 was so the timber industry wouldn't have to face competition from the hemp industry.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd

The ones that blindly follow.

Ok....got it....And the 'awakened' are the ones who have been following

the process of how the world works, day to day, but also the big picture,

sometimes for decades. Analysing all of the 'facts' and tossing aside the

obvious silliness and fiction that is being used as propaganda.

Good, I'll consider myself awake......thx 40

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8