Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER

SWFloridaGuy

All the Guru's including Scooter and Kounce and even Okie :D have all been wrong %100 percent of the time. Let me say that again, %100 of the time. And I on the other hand, I have been right %100 of the time. Does that mean anything?

Edited by HappySteel
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 45

All the Guru's including Scooter and Kounce and even Okie :D have all been wrong %100 percent of the time. Let me say that again, %100 of the time. And I on the other hand, I have been right %100 of the time. Does that mean anything?

Yea...............it does.......................we get to......................:moon-from-car:

• Upvote 3

What has Scooter been wrong about? I have never seen him give a date. I have seen him give a timeline of events with all things pertaining to Iraq, but never a specific date. I have also heard him discuss rates, but only based on IMF doc's etc and he specifically has said many times NOBODY will know ahead of time of either date/rate. Putting Scooter in the same sentence as Okie is fairly disrespectful to Scooter. Scooter would be professor in my book and Okie would be the kid who failed kindergarten.

• Upvote 15

means didly,and no i'm not talkin bout Bo Diddley.

Yeah he's great, I love his posts. :)

What I like bout Scoot is,no fluff just factual info. Thanks for bring it over

What has Scooter been wrong about? I have never seen him give a date. I have seen him give a timeline of events with all things pertaining to Iraq, but never a specific date. I have also heard him discuss rates, but only based on IMF doc's etc and he specifically has said many times NOBODY will know ahead of time of either date/rate. Putting Scooter in the same sentence as Okie is fairly disrespectful to Scooter. Scooter would be professor in my book and Okie would be the kid who failed kindergarten.

Exactly

• Upvote 2

Scooter used to do rates and dates a few years ago.

10/5/2010

[scooter] Ok -- back to iqd

[sunglass] Scooter ty for looking at it, wait

[scooter] lots and lots going on and going on fast and furious

[sunglass] did you find that it had any connection with the dinar RV

[sunglass] or would effect/influence the rv

[scooter] Sunglass oooooo ---- hold that thought -----

[sunglass] ok will do!

[scooter] not a connection per se

[51BUTKUS51] Scooter is iraqi going to start selling there oil o 10/14/2010 and does that mean a rv

[scooter] but ideas ---- concept --- Yes

[RVorBUSTT] shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[sunglass] right, correct that's what i was trying to say

[sunglass] ok we are ready scoot!

[scooter] Sunglass Sunglass --- then the answer is yes

[scooter] ohhhhh ok

[scooter] So real quick ----- I can't be specific ---- made a committment to a friend

[scooter] however

[scooter] This thing is definately happening

[scooter] and soon

[Capital stack] definitely?

[dinarpilot] Scooter how soon?

[Walker Texas Ranger] can you hold that thought.. i have to weeeeee

[scooter] and could very well be before October 15th

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/35048-scooters-chat-october-5-2010/

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 19

10/5/2010

[sunglass] ok will do!

[51BUTKUS51] Scooter is iraqi going to start selling there oil o 10/14/2010 and does that mean a rv

[scooter] ohhhhh ok

[scooter] So real quick ----- I can't be specific ---- made a committment to a friend

[scooter] however

[scooter] and soon

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/35048-scooters-chat-october-5-2010/

Thats quite a streeeeeeeeeeeeeetch when trying to disgrace someone. You'll need something alot stronger than that

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think the Scooter post is taken WAY out of context. It hardly seems like an RV prediction without having more of the thread to read. Either way, I haven't seen anything from him in the last year and a half that is anything more than analyzing data with a very consistent message of nobody on these boards will know the date/rate, and there are many different routes that could be taken so be prepared.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I've ALWAYS LOVED Scooter. He has helped educate me in this adventure. I love his breakdowns on data and explanations. He's also doesn't live and breath Dinar. He seems to be a normal family guy and with a sense of humor too. He just gives his info. to help others. I think he'd even be fun to hang out with. SO there, just my two smiley faces worth. smile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 3

10/5/2010

[sunglass] ok will do!

[scooter] ohhhhh ok

[scooter] however

[scooter] and soon

http://dinarvets.com...october-5-2010/

so let me get this straight you join only a couple months ago and then you try to discredit someone that im sure had done tons of more research than you and has brought alot more of value and substance to our investment you sir are a joke and im really starting wonder what your motive truly is. Hasn't everyone predicted at some point why does that matter anyhow no one knows the date or rate its all speculation.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

Wasn't trying to discredit or disgrace Scooter. Just establishing a fact. He said it was definitely going to happen soon. That was Oct. 2010. There are plenty of posts out there going back to 2010 where he was projecting ranges for rates and windows for dates.

Pretty lame attempt to CYA.

If you have nothing good to say, just *****!! Unbelievable how some of you ***** come on here and do nothing but diss people. Go play with yourself in the other side of your basement and leave this forum to people with a brain! :angry:

Edited by TexasGranny
removed offensive language - please follow forum rules
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

If you have nothing good to say, just *****!! Unbelievable how some of you ***** come on here and do nothing but diss people. Go play with yourself in the other side of your basement and leave this forum to people with a brain! :angry:

You're doing a great job yourself in offending other Members who happen to think differently from you.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

People here bash Okie all the time for calling the RV and I'm okay with that. I'm just saying why is it a cardinal sin to state facts about Scooter? I'm sure he's a great guy and has done a lot of research but he's been wrong just like everybody else. I wouldn't say 100% of the time like Happy Steel said but he has been wrong. So has Randy Koonce. It's not dissing it's a fact.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

You're doing a great job yourself in offending other Members who happen to think differently from you.

Erased... not worth responding too.

I guess I'm not as perfect as some "members" who live here (10k+ posts) and think they own the place.

• Upvote 1

How many negs does it take to get banned? Just wondering?

WE APPREICATE SKOOTER and others like him because they bring their deeper understanding to the table for us to consider! We do not want anymore BASHING to our good fellows and ladies! If we allow constant bashing...nobody worth reading will be left! It has gotten really bad lately anyway. We (I) appreciate SWFloridaGuy and others who bring much to the table! So I added my neg to the basher! :cigar: ( I do not really smoke but it seems to call for an avatar cigar! lol)

• Upvote 1

10/5/2010

[sunglass] ok will do!

[scooter] ohhhhh ok

[scooter] however

[scooter] and soon

Why is this guy getting negs?? He just copied and pasted a conversation that I susposed really happened.

Yes, Scooter and Randy Kounce are very versed on the Iraq goverment as a bunch of you are and are probably very smart people but they have still been wrong %100 of the time on their predictions. I just put Okie in as a joke. Everyone knows he's a joke. Some can't read the writing on the wall.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why is this guy getting negs?? He just copied and pasted a conversation that I susposed really happened.

Yes, Scooter and Randy Kounce are very versed on the Iraq goverment as a bunch of you are and are probably very smart people but they have still been wrong %100 of the time on their predictions. I just put Okie in as a joke. Everyone knows he's a joke. Some can't read the writing on the wall.

Please show us where Scooter has predicted a rate or date? He has mentioned windows of opportunities......yes,but thats a big difference.

Erased... not worth responding too.

I guess I'm not as perfect as some "members" who live here (10k+ posts) and think they own the place.

Longevity does'nt automatically equate into wisdom. ;);)

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1