Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“Obama Slowed Down The Recovery On Purpose”

cris

Perhaps I should say here, while I dont agree with Romneycare.

And no matter what happens with the Supreme Court, I will not

participate in Obamacare.

However, I have to applaud Romney for 'evolving' on this issue.

he now says....

changing federal tax law in order to empower individuals to buy health

insurance outside their employer, and on incentives for states to deregulate

their insurance industry.

Also, he now campaigns against Obamacare.....Im Ok with a guy that

gets his mind straight about whats good for the country

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012-presidential-campaign/romney-goes-all-out-against-obamacare-on-anniversary-of-health-law-20120323

• Upvote 3

I guess you believe in your food stamp president right? Liberalism is a mental disorder, seek help from a conservative with a brain moron.

How come when I call someone a name, "idiot", I get booted for 48 hours?? Maybe "moron is OK. I wonder where I can find those rules. FYI, moron is ok with me. Good job.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps I should say here, while I dont agree with Romneycare.

And no matter what happens with the Supreme Court, I will not

participate in Obamacare.

However, I have to applaud Romney for 'evolving' on this issue.

he now says....

changing federal tax law in order to empower individuals to buy health

insurance outside their employer, and on incentives for states to deregulate

their insurance industry.

Also, he now campaigns against Obamacare.....Im Ok with a guy that

gets his mind straight about whats good for the country

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012-presidential-campaign/romney-goes-all-out-against-obamacare-on-anniversary-of-health-law-20120323

Right on, BRO!!

• Upvote 1

How come when I call someone a name, "idiot", I get booted for 48 hours?? Maybe "moron is OK. I wonder where I can find those rules. FYI, moron is ok with me. Good job.

Its called using the Report Button which someone has already done, and this has been handled. DO NOT complain how about we are Moderating because it only starts problems. If you have an issue with how we are Moderating you take it up with Adam. :angry:

-

Isn't easier to hit the report button than to try and provoke the Moderators? Much simpler and keeps you out of trouble. Just sayin.

Its called using the Report Button which someone has already done, and this has been handled. DO NOT complain how about we are Moderating because it only starts problems. If you have an issue with how we are Moderating you take it up with Adam. :angry:

-

"DO NOT complain"?? Are we subject to Malaki's rules here? Maybe some people on this site are in Iraq but I believe it is an American website. And if you're a moderator why are giving me the "angry face"? Seems like you may have something personal going on here. I would like to think Adam has much more important things to do than deal with angry little kids. I have seen several other moderators express themselves much more professionally. Like I have always told all my employees and treated them the same, "It's ok to get mad or angry, just keep it where it belongs". If you would like to tell Adam that you have an issue with me then I will be fine talking to him. But I can assure you that if I get some of Adams time I won't be talking about you. Much more important things to discuss with him.

DW

PS I'm sure I will not be able to post for a few days, but I'll get over it. And so will you all.lol Maybe Mr. Markinsa will even delete me.

Oh, and by the way, this is not a complaint. It's an opinion.

Edited by DWitte

"DO NOT complain"?? Are we subject to Malaki's rules here? Maybe some people on this site are in Iraq but I believe it is an American website. And if you're a moderator why are giving me the "angry face"? Seems like you may have something personal going on here. I would like to think Adam has much more important things to do than deal with angry little kids. I have seen several other moderators express themselves much more professionally. Like I have always told all my employees and treated them the same, "It's ok to get mad or angry, just keep it where it belongs". If you would like to tell Adam that you have an issue with me then I will be fine talking to him. But I can assure you that if I get some of Adams time I won't be talking about you. Much more important things to discuss with him.

DW

My apologies, let me clarify, do not complain in the open forum. You are correct in that Adam has much better things to do. You broke the rules, a Moderator caught it and you were punished. Someone else breaks the rules a moderator didn't catch it and they get away with it. How about being a good sport and taking your punishment like an Adult, instead of hijacking this thread and making it about you?

"It's ok to get mad or angry, just keep it where it belongs". If you would like to tell Adam that you have an issue with me then I will be fine talking to him.

Exactly, Your complaint doesn't belong in the open forum. The best way to get Adam's time is to join VIP.

PS I'm sure I will not be able to post for a few days, but I'll get over it. And so will you all.lol Maybe Mr. Markinsa will even delete me.

Oh, and by the way, this is not a complaint. It's an opinion.

How about a few weeks?

-