Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have been thinking about this for a bit. If I am a citizen who lives in Iraq and is living in poverty, how am I going to be able to pay a 50% import tax on goods I need to survive. Since Iraq imports just about everything, how will this be allowed to happen without a substantial change in the monetary policy? Does this new tariff law mean that an apple that was $1 is going to now cost me $1.50 after the implementation of the new tariff law? This doesn't seem feasible to me, I just wanted to hear your thoughts on this DV members. Thanks !

• Upvote 1

Many people have stated that the tariff's point to an imminent RV. Is it possible that they are designed to force companies to build manufacturing facilities inside of Iraq & employ Iraqi's in order to get around import tariffs, much like foreign car companies now manufacture their cars here in the US?

• Upvote 1