Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MORE ENTERTAINMENT FROM STEVEi

seetrader1

I am posting this in the LOP section because this is the only section of the forum I am allowed to post in.

Enjoy...........

"Greetings PD Members, (and yes I am called the head clown the losers that take this to DV)

What is great about this country is that everyone has an opinion about anything and everything and we do allow those opinions on this site as long as they are respectable.

I would like to get a few facts in for the new members.

I started this site without Ray. I was an outstanding member on another site until I got mixed up with the wrong crowd. I decided to remain consistent and not predict dates or rates regarding this very controversial currency. I have not received one penny for advertising and this whole venture has been at my and my wife's cost.

Many forums and its leaders have made thousands of dollars by luring you into "We have exclusive Intel" crap and you end up paying something for nothing. (Sorry, it is something for a promise to lead you on)

As for myself, I have a great interest in this country as I and a partner (in Iraq) have a joint venture with an existing Iraqi business. We do have contracts with the government in which I have shared in the past. I will not post copies of contracts or sensitive information that would cost someones life just for the sake of a member or any other person on this site.

Now for Ray, he actually reached out to me thru a moderator at that time. Ray being local (Phoenix area) I decided I had nothing to lose but to meet him.

I agreed to meet Ray and his contacts at their place of business. (behind a thick bullet proof glass) Ray ends up knowing many foreign clients and was able to help gather more information for this cause.

It was the best meeting of my life. Ray and his wife along with my wife discovered that we were on the same page as Christians and our goals. Ray has become my best friend and I will support him in every way possible.

As a diverse group of members, we do get many points of view. And yes, we do allow all opinions.

But in doing so, we have to come back and correct some of the facts in their opinions. Example; "goodlife" gave a very strong and detailed opinion on this investment.

I was not able to catch the post and respond accordingly, but so many members end up reading forums that have no clue as to the actual facts and events, but they do a great job reading news and reading between the lines.

This site is not about Ray and I, we have awesome mods and staff that work very hard in bring the facts to this forum.

Now I will get this out in words again, I am not willing to compromise someone lives that I love and care for to satisfy your factual needs regarding this investment.

Here is a response to one of our members from Ray:

Thanks Vinman. You are spot on. People like Goodlife are entitled to their own opinon without facts to back it up and that is fine. People forget that Shabibi just announced publicly two months ago that the dinar would come out at a rate greater than the 1978 rate of $3.22. He didn't say anything about it being a gradual rise. I personally believe it will happen overnight without any fanfare at all. I don't believe the media will say a word about it. When Iraq replaced the old Saddam currency with the current dinar, it was done overnight and the people had only two days to exchange their currency. You were also right about compromising a source. I can't do that and will never do that. I won't put that persons life in danger there in Iraq and will not risk personally getting in trouble with big brother here in the US. I can't always provide a link because sometimes it is personal communication I receive. Steve and I totally trust this investment and fully believe that it will RV at $3.22 plus overnight. Shabibi gave a drop dead date of September 1 to RV. Saleh has said publicly that it could happen anytime before then too. I feel we all have to be ready for the RV to happen at any moment.

Blessings,

Ray

Our update brought out some really stupid questions from another forum;

Remember, these are not the brightest members there;

Question: Bat of Darkness;

This is his lightest one yet...but he will garner about 15 pages of mindless platitudes for this little dollop of nothing new. Guess he felt the need to hurl more insults this way, because he isn't delivering jack squat to his readers. Dreaming up dumb put-downs, spouting positive puffs of smoke, and making Christians look like barbarians is just about more than old SteveI can keep up with these days. Isn't it about time for another snit? A purge? Ban everybody? LOL!\

Answer: Yes it is time for another "snit" or "purge" and do not forget the "puffs of smoke", but the key about making Christians look like barbarians is his way of not allowing Christ in his heart.

Question: RRSport:

SteveI you make an amoeba seem smart.

Answer: I am so flattered that I would be considered to be a part of something so special.

Now, I normally do not agree with many other "predictors" as there are hundreds, but one said the "Maliki is not going anywhere" seem to be spot on.

Ray and I can shed more light on that as follows;

Your right Steve. A lot of the predictors out there really have no clue what is truly going on in Iraq. I was talking to my contact today and he was telling me what the people in Iraq are feeling about Maliki and the political situation that is going on. He said that the people want Maliki to complete his term of 18 months that are left. They voted for him and want him to finish his term. They are also saying that if Maliki goes, then they are going to protest and ask for the removal of Talabani, Barzani and Allawi too. They feel Maliki can finish the job and want the Kurds and Sunnis to butt out and work with Malaki. They are upset with the Kurds trying to do things on their own instead of following the Constitution. They truly want democracy to work and not have just a few leaders try to dictate how things should be. I still truly feel this investment is going to happen as you do. We both feel that everyone needs to be patient and just it come to us. Don't follow every "guru" out there. Just stay focused and Steve and I will bring you the latest, "factual" information that there is with no hype.

Remember, A contented person has learned to accept the bitter with the sweet!

Blessings,

Steve"

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Steve does not allow other opinions on his site. I've been banned 2 times over there...once back in early 2011 for telling that idiot RAY that Israeli TV did not announce that Iraq was getting ready to RV, and the second time for talking about the massive money supply numbers found over at the CBI website. If a person doesn't drink kool-aid and worship the ground that lord Steven walks on.... you are out of there.

• Upvote 5

Between October 15, 2003 and January 15, 2004, the Coalition Provisional Authority issued new Iraqi dinar coins and notes, with the notes printed by De La Rue using modern anti-forgery techniques, to "create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people’s everyday lives."

I should have backed my previous statement with a link to some facts.

• Upvote 1

One of Steve's members had to correct Ray with this....

"Iraq Currency Exchange

Starting on October 15th 2003 a new national currency known as the ‘new Iraqi dinar’ will begin to replace the existing currency, the ‘old dinar’, and the currency used in the North of Iraq, the ‘swiss dinar’. The new Iraqi dinar will create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people’s everyday lives.

The currency exchange will last from October 15th 2003 to January 15th 2004. Currency can be exchanged at any time during this three month period. Locations where money can be exchanged will include banks and other official locations, for example post offices, throughout Iraq. No fees will be charged for exchanging currency.

link http://web.archive.o...cyExchange.html

There seemed to be a 3 month period that IRaq allowed the exchange to take place not too days. I don't post this to go over anyones head but rather just add links and facts as support.."

Both Steve and Ray are as dumb as a box of rocks.

• Upvote 6

Hey man dont be so negative.

If Im really really positive I can will the RV into happening.

Something along the lines of this:

495491-boy-with-fingers-inb-ears.jpg

When CBI mentions all the things they do which again point to them doing an RD more than some 'never seen before RV' then I just apply this again:

I should be doing far more of this:

News.jpg

But this doesnt fit in with my dreams of overnight riches so again I resort to this:

I prefer to listen to top level intel from:

snakeoil.jpg?w=257

Most of my understanding therefore is really just:

fingers-crossed.jpg?w=640

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Haha...That made my day RRsport.

Sheeve1 and his goon Ray would have to rank #1 on the lowlife dinar pumper list. His following of brainless dinar zombies is proof of a select population that couldnt think for themselves if they tried.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I got banned for being a little feisty :rolleyes:

Steve, you are suffering from this, Narcissistic Personality Disorder. For your own wellbeing I do hope you read this as well as looking for other posts that relate to your rather bizarre behaviour.

React to criticism with rage.

Take advantage of other people to achieve your own goals

Have excessive feelings of self-importance

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment, lol

Need constant attention and admiration

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy

Have obsessive self-interest

Pursue mainly selfish goals

Just a brief précis for you old thing, if you would prefer a consultation perhaps your pals in the Iraqi Government can help you out, there seem to be a few suffering from it there too.

Toodle pip. :)

• Upvote 7

What gets me, is that he professes to be this Big Christian... and them just rips people to shreds over the least thing... and swears that he is this Big Christian...again. Insults hurled, etc. Take a break Steve, we are all in this together, make the best of it. Better yet, keep your trap shut.

• Upvote 1

I'm sooooo glad we have the DV site -and keeps us very well grounded! I've snooped around the PD site a little, but never posted. So I guess that's why I've never been banned. :P I prefer to spend my time on more intelligent conversations. The members of DV are the very best! And there's a few of you that are great newshounds - what would we do without you?

Thanks so much for making this site a great one!

Haha...That made my day RRsport.

Sheeve1 and his goon Ray would have to rank #1 on the lowlife dinar pumper list. His following of brainless dinar zombies is proof of a select population that couldnt think for themselves if they tried.

Hey Guys - I don't want to believe in an LOP, but I'm beginning to see it is the most practical way, with a 3-4 dollar rise after that to RI levels.

But I want to approach the rationale like this - maybe you guys can help: the value of their money is basically 1000 to 1300 times devalued, if my math is right give or take a zero. In 2004 it was even more devalued.

OK, so let's assume they want to bring the value back to where it was, perhaps plus inflation, better oil revenues, say $3.50 to 4.00 range. On par with neighbors, intl trade, etc.

Do we agree so far? I think so. IF they LOP, that means take the thousand off, and they are on par with the dollar, more or less (.86 , 1.17 or thereabouts)

Then they do a small RV to 4X to bring it to $4 level approx. Follow so far?

OK, the LOP is revenue neutral, though increases value with lower circulation. OK, agree there.

Here's the critical part - The small 4X RV merely raises the value of their money 4X, though it was devalued thousands of times. What does this LOP /RV scenario do to actually REPLACE the value they lost in war?

That is the question I am trying to get my head around. It seems it does NOT do a good job of replacing the value, which is the goal (an in-kind reinstatement, not a literal one)

Help me? :P

Hey Guys - I don't want to believe in an LOP, but I'm beginning to see it is the most practical way, with a 3-4 dollar rise after that to RI levels.

But I want to approach the rationale like this - maybe you guys can help: the value of their money is basically 1000 to 1300 times devalued, if my math is right give or take a zero. In 2004 it was even more devalued.

OK, so let's assume they want to bring the value back to where it was, perhaps plus inflation, better oil revenues, say $3.50 to 4.00 range. On par with neighbors, intl trade, etc.

Do we agree so far? I think so. IF they LOP, that means take the thousand off, and they are on par with the dollar, more or less (.86 , 1.17 or thereabouts)

Then they do a small RV to 4X to bring it to $4 level approx. Follow so far?

OK, the LOP is revenue neutral, though increases value with lower circulation. OK, agree there.

Here's the critical part - The small 4X RV merely raises the value of their money 4X, though it was devalued thousands of times. What does this LOP /RV scenario do to actually REPLACE the value they lost in war?

That is the question I am trying to get my head around. It seems it does NOT do a good job of replacing the value, which is the goal (an in-kind reinstatement, not a literal one)

Help me? :P

Well hame, first of all the Dinar isn't undervalued. It is in a hyperinflated state but it isnt undervalued. It is valued right where it should be for the amount that is in circulation. We need to look at it like this......how much is their money supply worth in USD? Well if there is 30 trillion in circulation then that 30 trillion is worth 30 billion USD. Before the Dinar was over printed it was still worth 30 billion USD only there was 30 billion in circulation so where exactly has the value gone? Many use the good ole "Iraq needs to get back the value it lost" argument but that argument is void of substance. Many countries have hyperinflated their currencies and no "value" was ever regained by a massive overnight RV. It doesnt work that way. IF Iraq RDs then the currency in circulation will still be worth 30 billion USD.

The Dinar is worth the same as the USD only it has three more zeros on it than the USD does. I dont know how else to word it. If an Iraqi gets paid 25,000 dinar an hour or 25 dollars an hour he is still getting paid the same amount. Sure the Dinar use to be 3 whatever to the USD but that is meaningless to NOW. That doesnt mean they HAVE to "RV" back to that or would even want to. Look at Saudi. They are around .25 to the dollar. So what. All this talk of Iraq having to have some high valued currency above the dollar is hype. Their currency is only as good as how it is backed.

Lets say that they RD and they are on par with the dollar. Where or when or how has a country EVER decided to quadruple the value of their currency overnight? This isnt possible and can never happen. First of all the inflation it would cause would take them right back to a hyperinflated state. Second of all it just doesnt happen in economics. And third, it is really just wishful thinking by speculators. Maybe over decades they could grow the value but never overnight. I know many disagree and all I ask is to show me where or how it has ever been done. Anyone with the facts and the specifics on where and when and how it was done then I would love to see it and also would love to see the havoc that it created for the economy of who ever did it.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 4

Good post.

I could not understant the logic that the dinar JUST HAD to return to pre-war value!

Its not the same Iraq.

The oil in the ground will have value only when it is pumped and shipped. That is if some enterprising iraqi doesnt steal it first.

Well hame, first of all the Dinar isn't undervalued. It is in a hyperinflated state but it isnt undervalued. It is valued right where it should be for the amount that is in circulation. We need to look at it like this......how much is their money supply worth in USD? Well if there is 30 trillion in circulation then that 30 trillion is worth 30 billion USD. Before the Dinar was over printed it was still worth 30 billion USD only there was 30 billion in circulation so where exactly has the value gone? Many use the good ole "Iraq needs to get back the value it lost" argument but that argument is void of substance. Many countries have hyperinflated their currencies and no "value" was ever regained by a massive overnight RV. It doesnt work that way. IF Iraq RDs then the currency in circulation will still be worth 30 billion USD.

The Dinar is worth the same as the USD only it has three more zeros on it than the USD does. I dont know how else to word it. If an Iraqi gets paid 25,000 dinar an hour or 25 dollars an hour he is still getting paid the same amount. Sure the Dinar use to be 3 whatever to the USD but that is meaningless to NOW. That doesnt mean they HAVE to "RV" back to that or would even want to. Look at Saudi. They are around .25 to the dollar. So what. All this talk of Iraq having to have some high valued currency above the dollar is hype. Their currency is only as good as how it is backed.

Lets say that they RD and they are on par with the dollar. Where or when or how has a country EVER decided to quadruple the value of their currency overnight? This isnt possible and can never happen. First of all the inflation it would cause would take them right back to a hyperinflated state. Second of all it just doesnt happen in economics. And third, it is really just wishful thinking by speculators. Maybe over decades they could grow the value but never overnight. I know many disagree and all I ask is to show me where or how it has ever been done. Anyone with the facts and the specifics on where and when and how it was done then I would love to see it and also would love to see the havoc that it created for the economy of who ever did it.

Thanks for the considered response.

I am with you on the historical precedent thing. I agree. Possible, but highly unlikely.

I am not in agreement on the circulation. I don't think anyone knows how many USD are circulating globally - yet they are worth something. So your main argument is this - but its fiat money, and basically backed by whatever people value it at. And they value oil and minerals. (Iraq) and its US military backing for stability.

As for the hyperinflation it is true, if the trillions floating around is true. Perhaps they have skewed the numbers. Perhaps not.

Also, I cannot see the banksters leaving this opportunity unturned.

I also don;t buy your argument that the IQD is undervalued - it is - you say it is purely circulation. (See above)

It is undervalued, but due to war and Saddam inflation. See the Kuwaiti dinar. It never changed face value, but was undervalued on the streets due to war

Dinarck... Great and super-clear post... Thanks... Should be posted in other threads here on Forum and pinned... JMHO.

If that was allowed, many members would see the light, sell their IQD, cancel their memberships and stop clicking on the ads.

That's bad for business.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Poor Steve got the boot from DV for his own actions. He tried to get conference calls going here with out Adam's approval. He got mixed up in the wrong crowd for sure. That crowd has poor steve as the ring leader.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the considered response.

I am with you on the historical precedent thing. I agree. Possible, but highly unlikely.

I am not in agreement on the circulation. I don't think anyone knows how many USD are circulating globally - yet they are worth something. So your main argument is this - but its fiat money, and basically backed by whatever people value it at. And they value oil and minerals. (Iraq) and its US military backing for stability.

As for the hyperinflation it is true, if the trillions floating around is true. Perhaps they have skewed the numbers. Perhaps not.

Also, I cannot see the banksters leaving this opportunity unturned.

I also don;t buy your argument that the IQD is undervalued - it is - you say it is purely circulation. (See above)

It is undervalued, but due to war and Saddam inflation. See the Kuwaiti dinar. It never changed face value, but was undervalued on the streets due to war

I think we have some confusion on hyperinflated and undervalued. The Kuwaiti Dinar was never undervalued or hyperinflated so its comparison is nill. The Kuwaiti dinar was deemed invalid by Sadam so people ditched it. This isnt happening to the Iraqi Dinar. The Iraqi Dinar was over printed by Sadam which has hyperinflated it but it isnt undervalued. It is valued based on the amount in circulation and it is valued correctly. Not undervalued. It is valued at 1166 because of the amount in circulation in relation to the amount of reserves backing it. It is right where it should be.

Another comparison that cannot be made is the Dinar to the USD. The dinar is a pegged currency from a war torn third world backwards semi devloping country. The USD is the leading global floating reserve currency for the planet. The Dinar is backed by a 130 billion GDP and the dollar is backed by a 14 trillion GDP. The dollar is in demand world wide in just about every country on Earth. No one wants Dinar except speculators. Oil can only be purchased with dollars. The dollar can be printed into oblivion as long as its demand continues to grow. The Dinar can be printed into oblivion as long as their reserves continue to grow.

Why have banksters let every "opportunity" that has ever come by go? Example.....Venezuela, Turkey, Brazil, Russia, and the list goes on and on. Iran is in a hyperinflated state. Are the banksters going to make trillions on that "RV"? RVs are not real. Not now, not ever. They are not country builders or helpers of poor populations or "opportunities" for banksters. They are fantasy pumped by dinar dealers.

One tidbit that I will give you is that the Dinar is undervalued on the streets of Iraq. Its actual value in country is something like 1230. That can be verified by looking at the CBI website. Anyway, the reason for this has to do with a number of things and the main thing is a high demand for dollars in country. The actual value really has nothing to do with its trading value in exchange for other currencies outside of Iraq so I will have to stick with the fact that the Dinar is absolutely NOT undervalued.

• Upvote 2

Dinark, I like the explanation you provided. I have a sincere question however, if all you said is true, what is the point then of holding on to dinar? This is a hypothetical question because I am asking you, yet I am really asking myself this question, based on the logical explanation I just read. Now if for instance, the economy goes into a massive hyperinflation here in the United States, what would this do for the dinar. Thanks in advance, I look forward to your answer.

Dinark, I like the explanation you provided. I have a sincere question however, if all you said is true, what is the point then of holding on to dinar? This is a hypothetical question because I am asking you, yet I am really asking myself this question, based on the logical explanation I just read. Now if for instance, the economy goes into a massive hyperinflation here in the United States, what would this do for the dinar. Thanks in advance, I look forward to your answer.

The reason to hold onto Dinar is basically based on what you believe. Some hold Dinar because they believe it will be reinstated to 3.22 overnight. Others hold it because they believe it will "RV" to a dollar or above overnight. Some hold it because they believe that the new "rate" will be .10 to .85. Many just hope for some appreciation in value within the near future. There is also the possibility that they do not perform a RD and over a long period of time we will profit from a rise in value. The last reason is why I have yet to sell my Dinar but we will see what happens.

Many have made the argument that if the USD tanks then the Dinar will be worth much more. I fail to see how since the Dinar is pegged to the USD. If Iraq changed its monetary policy and pegged its currency to another country then maybe so but then again probably not. If the USD tanks then the world would suffer along with the US. It is known that the vast majority of millionares and billionares around the world have a majority of their holdings in USD. Obviously if there were a more secure currency to rely on these individuals would go to it but at the moment the USD is king. Hyperinflation of the US dollar is something that would more than likely effect every economy on earth. Chinas holdings of dollars would dwindle from trillions to billions. Imagine how China would react to that. Not just China but basically all countries hold dollars both in their reserves and even used in their markets. Not to mention treasuries and bonds and so on.

Hyperinflation in Iraq I will agree did create a loss of wealth for individuals at the time but compared to the loss of wealth that would be created by a hyperinflated dollar both in the US and globally, there is really no comparison. Would the US be able to "RV" afterwards to "regain" all of the "value" that was lost? Absolutely not. People in the US would go from making 1000 dollars a week to making 1 million dollars a week only that 1 million dollars would then be worth what the 1000 dollars use to be worth. To think that the US could suddenly then say, Yeah OK now our currency is suddenly worth 1000 times what it is now is just as silly as Iraq doing it now.

I really dont have the answers as to what a hyperinflated dollar would do to the British pound or the Euro or so on but I know that it could not be a good thing for the globe. Lets all just hope that it doesnt happen.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 1

I didn't know where to post this, but wanted to... I have been in the Dinar World for about 2 and half years, I read alot, and seldom have much to say, but I have read alot. Differnt sites and all have some information, but just wanted everyone to know, that after my comment about SteveI on this site, he banned me from his site. I think that is funny, I never wnt to his site for him, but there were several others that I found interesting. So Steve, heres to you, since you read DV, the psuedo Christian that you are.