Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki wonded

jim brown

A real life example of how gossip gets turned around into some country altering rumor ... hand surgery. I agree with many of the above "proof" ... you can't always believe what you hear, read or see ... time will resolve all speculating. I just hope it comes sooner rather than later.

I did some further reading and found an article ... this should have been posted with the initial topic posting.

http://www.debka.com/article/8652/ keep in mind, you can't believe everything you read. Hey, Nacho Libre ... that picture cracks me up. Peace Out.

Debka is a questionable source of info. I'll wait for further confirmation. Too many things they've reported have turned out to be false over the years.

Personally I think it lends creedance to Adam's post in regards to his CBI contact and the announcement that was supposed to happen Sunday, if in fact Maliki was injured and unable to present himself for a public announcement and maybe the 10 days might be needed for a healing process to take place to where he is presentable to the public? Cyst, Kidney Stone, RPG, Bullet in the leg?? Who knows for sure but it makes sense, again we're all in the dark on this, I'm in Iraq, and haven't heard anything official. Course I'm in the middle of flippin no where too...lol

9 days and 8 hrs...... :) and counting ..tic toc tic toc tic toc

Personaaly, I am lead to believe the assassination is most likely. Let's face it, a kidney stone, once it's gone, it's gone and a person is fine. they can go in and shatter them easily if not once it passes he'd be fine. A cyst on a hand? C'mon how big of a deal is that going to make. It's an outpatient surgery and no big deal, the Iraqi people aren't going to frek out over a bandage on his hand. I definately think an attempted assassination on a political figure would be the thing to keep at a low roar in this country. Especially since they are trying to promote hope in this country. Also it just goes to show all of us that even their papers don't know what's going on. It is such a rumor mill in Iraq. Why, no one can seem to get any facts straight in that country about something as simple as finding out if someone of prominence has been shot or not is beyond me. Which goes to show all of us if they can't even get real facts about something like this, what makes us think that any of these other newspaper articles about the RV is even remotely close to anything factual. I am like the other posters who say, hang on the ride isn't over. Fact is no one really knows when this ride will be over, no one can get any real info over there. The only people who MAY know are the people who will actually decide on the RV and it's obvious they're not talking. It will happen whenever they are good and ready when it'll happen, and who really knows when that'll be.

A real life example of how gossip gets turned around into some country altering rumor ... hand surgery. I agree with many of the above "proof" ... you can't always believe what you hear, read or see ... time will resolve all speculating. I just hope it comes sooner rather than later.

I am with you on that one!!