Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 6/6/12

kcw

Thanks for your realistic and enthusiastic chat. I'm not jumping of the pony either. I think that there is more going on in Iraq than the Iraqi media has knowledge of or is allowed to report. It would make no sense from a business or financial stand point for the Iraqi's to give the world a heads up that they were going to RV or RI. As always, I will remain patient. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[Adam Montana] In my opinion, I am pretty confident in the "now to September" timeline. I could be way off, it might take another 10 years.

End Quote

Well, for one I do appreciate the honesty of this response....

Once again let's hope and good luck to us.

• Upvote 3

[Adam Montana] In my opinion, I am pretty confident in the "now to September" timeline. I could be way off, it might take another 10 years.

End Quote

Well, for one I do appreciate the honesty of this response....

Once again let's hope and good luck to us.

At least Adam is honest Umbertino. That's why I respect him.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the chat Adam, and thanks for posting kcw!wink.gif

It is all coming into place... maybe not when "we want it to"... but then again... it's not about us... it's about them! rolleyes.gif I just wish they would "Git-r-dun" already!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

It is all coming into place... maybe not when "we want it to"... but then again... it's not about us... it's about them! rolleyes.gif I just wish they would "Git-r-dun" already!!!biggrin.gif

Rod, you are SO correct here... this has nothing to do with what "we" want, it's actually the complete opposite! I know people get mad, but you know what? TOO BAD. If they pop the top on this party too soon, we'd all end up disappointed when it flopped.

I MUCH prefer that they take their time, do it right, and let us maximize our (and their!) gains.

• Upvote 4

Agreed. It's not about us. The evolution of Iraq should be directed towards the best interest of the Iraqi people. Sometimes greed overcomes us. :D

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam and KCW...kudos again for keeping us up to date with any news you can share. I don't find the time to read all that I want to read, but I never miss your weekly chat. Now to September used to be so o o o long ago, and now its just a few months away. I'm a September Libra so it all works for me. Thanks again for your great info B)

I just wonder how long it would take me to find somewhere to cash in some "pocket change" if the RV hits while I am on my Alaskan cruise in July! That would be a horrible problem. GOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!