Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American banks depositing Dinars

ThorOfAsgard

It's ok newbie, we all fell for something at first. Ahhh, I remember waaaay back in '08, 'ol oakie called his first RV, on a Tuesday, then Thursday..... back then the b#ll$#it with the three letter agencies intervening, the black SUV's, the "Mission Impossible" intrigue and being informed by someone so connected to the "event" was exciting and we were all posting like school girls after their first date. And anybody who says they never fell for it, they don;t have the stones to tell the truth, and more importantly, cant laugh at themselves.

Keep digging, keep posting, grow thick skin and practice laughing at yourself....... :eyebrows:

I know the feeling, Shabba......Takes me back to the ole good ( not really) days when ShotGunSusie (SGS) from Alaska would make me tremble all over with her superduper "Intel" ( I'm talking 5 or 6 years ago) only to make me ( and others) feel like sxxt the day after that.... Each and every time...

Okie ( and all the other ones) had a great Master......

Hey, relax everyone, i didn't post that because i thought it was fact, i posted it to get more info on it from people who have more intel than i do. If you actually READ my words you'll see i wasn't trying to sell you on it, i was trying to see if anyone could confirm it since i myself didn't get a response from the banks. I thought this was a site where people with Dinar could bring their info and figure out what's good intel and what's B.S., not a place where idiots that don't read the whole post take cheap shots at a person who is genuinely trying to figure out what's truth and what's not. Real nice.

• Upvote 5

Hey, relax everyone, i didn't post that because i thought it was fact, i posted it to get more info on it from people who have more intel than i do. If you actually READ my words you'll see i wasn't trying to sell you on it, i was trying to see if anyone could confirm it since i myself didn't get a response from the banks. I thought this was a site where people with Dinar could bring their info and figure out what's good intel and what's B.S., not a place where idiots that don't read the whole post take cheap shots at a person who is genuinely trying to figure out what's truth and what's not. Real nice.

You're good:)

I know the feeling, Shabba......Takes me back to the ole good ( not really) days when ShotGunSusie (SGS) from Alaska would make me tremble all over with her superduper "Intel" ( I'm talking 5 or 6 years ago) only to make me ( and others) feel like sxxt the day after that.... Each and every time...

Okie ( and all the other ones) had a great Master......

I remember all the good turds from back the rollsroyce, dr cashflow, secret key Aka ranger 77, clay and numerous other turds! Okie takes the cakes hes been spewing complete crap for 3-4 years now incase some of you don't realize. Also incase some of you don't know the people of ptr are former mlm scammers!

• Upvote 2

Not much difference between 05-June 12 and 22-April 12

And, no, I didn't fall out of the sidecar. I don't own a sidehack rig.

That's priceless Trigg. I wanted to respond to the post from the Kamel and it appears that you beat me to it. Ride on! :D

I have noticed that certain members vacate their profiles and create a new one. Why is that? Would anyone care to share? :D

• Upvote 1

another jack a## out of the woodwork. please stop

I'm so confused,..... it must be the heat. For whatever regrettable reason, I can't seem to figure out which one is the jack a##. Would you be so kind as to point them out so I can join you in thinking poorly of them? Thanks for your assist.... ;)

• Upvote 1

hi Thor, just keep reading and learning. One of the first posts I got brave enough to post was asking what ppls meant and I got some answers asking me if I was a joke and who was I trying to kid..yada yada yada. I didn't have clue and then I was really embarrassed. A very nice guy name rsskelton was finally nice enough to tell me it meant peoples. I would have never guessed that.

You will find most of the regulars here are very nice and you will learn who the couple of not so nice ppl are...

Welcome and have some fun with this. :D

• Upvote 1