Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Regarding "my banker said" posts

DaveH

Went to my CapitalOne branch here in Louisiana this afternoon to conduct a transaction. Not with a teller. I asked about the dinar and the rep told me that he has sold dinar to people at this branch. I asked him if he thought he would hear about the rv before it happened, or after the fact. He told me definitely after it happened. He also told me that he was watching it to see if it was moving. He played it all close to the vest, and i felt uncomfortable asking him more about it. My impression was that he has some invested, but does not want to say too much about it.

He also gave me info on cashing in. CapitalOne will give you a rate. You sign to accept that rate, they send it to a branch in New Orleans(55 miles from me)and the money is deposited in your account in 1-2 business days.

I then asked him if he would put several million dollars in the mail, and hope that his account got credited. He looked at me, did not answer, but i did get his answer. NO

Be careful about the method you choose to cash in, and any banker that tells you he will know ahead of time that Rv has been done is lying IMO, after talking to this man.

Dave

DAVINAH ........... My typo earlier.... excuse please. Now... after looking your banker in the eye, what is your best guess as to what is going to happen next ????

would be pure speculation on my part bob..but my feeling is he is cautiously optimistic about the investment...i was actually there for a wire transfer to buy more dinar, and i just had the feeling that he agreed with it, but was not willing to say it was good or bad..he did mention as i said in my original post that he is watching it...take it for what it is worth...i did not leave feeling bad about the investment, nor did i leave feeling like it was gonna happen tomorrow, or would happen for sure

and you are all welcome...wish it could be more positive, but i am not in the business of getting everyone worked up over something that is not real...we have enough of that

Dave

Everyone I know is going to be playing their cards close to their chest. I know that Chase Bank in Southern Salt Lake City, Utah returned their delarue machine approximately six (6) months ago. "WHY?" was my question and no answer in return. I've been doing some research regarding the procedures for cashing in the dinars and we will all need the following form (pre-completed is best) (http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf). I found some information regarding an outfit in Texas that will be exchanging dinars and their procedures will include strict security; however, in my opinion, from how everything reads ... people will be herded in and out like cattle and there was no comment as to whether one would be able to confirm their money wire transfer before leaving the premises. I've been in contact with another gentleman in Santa Monica, CA who assures me that by exchanging through his bank you WILL be able to confirm the wire transfer to your personal bank. I like that peace of mind. Good luck to everyone ... remember to impart of your newly found wealth with someone less fortunate by performing a small act of kindness to others along your journey.

T-Dawg

i'm from louisiana also and i went to regions bank in my area. at first the teller told me they would accept dinar after rv, then i went in another day and she told they will not . she told me the bank can only charge 5.00 per transaction no matter how much you're exchanging. i guess once it rv, all banks who handle foreign exchange will be exchanging.

so with that said i'll just sit and wait.

...... I've been doing some research regarding the procedures for cashing in the dinars and we will all need the following form (pre-completed is best) (http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf). T-Dawg

That's great info, but I'm a bit confused as to which form to use. 104 or 8300 http://www.irs.gov/govt/tribes/article/0,,id=102552,00.html.

Looks as though the 104 is for a person dba doing business as.... so is that for an individual or for that individual after becoming a corporation? Plus I see there's a 15 day filing timeframe.

I'm still of the opinion that our very best friend will then be a TAX ATTORNEY. Thanks for the great info! :drool:

If my bank accepts federal income tax checks thru direct deposit does that mean they can accept wire transfers?

Everyone I know is going to be playing their cards close to their chest. I know that Chase Bank in Southern Salt Lake City, Utah returned their delarue machine approximately six (6) months ago. "WHY?" was my question and no answer in return. I've been doing some research regarding the procedures for cashing in the dinars and we will all need the following form (pre-completed is best) (http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf). I found some information regarding an outfit in Texas that will be exchanging dinars and their procedures will include strict security; however, in my opinion, from how everything reads ... people will be herded in and out like cattle and there was no comment as to whether one would be able to confirm their money wire transfer before leaving the premises. I've been in contact with another gentleman in Santa Monica, CA who assures me that by exchanging through his bank you WILL be able to confirm the wire transfer to your personal bank. I like that peace of mind. Good luck to everyone ... remember to impart of your newly found wealth with someone less fortunate by performing a small act of kindness to others along your journey.

T-Dawg

Hi,

This post prompted me to call my local Capital One bank to see what their current rate for the IQD was. I knew they bought and sold dinars, so I just thought that I'd see what they were presently at.

I was told that their current rate is 995 IQD's = 1 dollar. So 25,000 dinars divided by 995 would equal $25.12. 250,000 dinars would work out to $251.25.

This is much better than the other exchange sites which are showing 1169 to 1170 IQD's to the dollar.

How can Capital One offer such a good rate compared to the other exchange services?

Regardless, I am going to keep calling Capital One every day to see what their new rate is.

One day, I'll luck out and it'll be where I am willing to sell my dinars at.