Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Frank26 KTFA post***

easyrider

Greetings Family,We thank you for your prayers and well wishes on our trip. As we acclimate to our beautiful surroundings we are humbled and grateful to witness God’s beautiful creation called……..Hawaii. We will tell you more about our trip on Wednesday.When I was 7 years old my parents took us to see a movie called Whatever Happen to Baby Jane. Betty Davis scared the beegeebies out of me!!! I remember that evening laying in my bed so scared of what I now consider to be childish and did not want to move an inch nor blink.

I was fearful that Betty would come into my bedroom with an ax and turn me into a sliced loaf of bread with ketchup all over the place mind you……LOL.

There are many things that scare us Family when we are children. But as adults we are comforted by the Holy Spirit not to think like children any longer.

The GOI is full of young politicians that are doing some rather childish things. I cannot control the other forums that told you in the last 48 hours that Maliki announced his resignation on Iraqi TV and that he has been removed as PM.

I represent my forum Family and my info that in all honesty does not wavier. I tell you to be strong and then to be stronger for a reason. You can call me and ask me the same question in a multidimensional way but I will still give you the same answer……M is not going anywhere.

It wasn’t even 72 hours ago when I last told you that the most important thing to me and my Team is what M did this past week on Tuesday….Wednesday and Thursday. We told you very clearly he was taking out the trash. Now do you expect what Maliki collected to sit quietly by the curb?

No…….they will create all the commotion that is causing you my dear KTFA Family……the fright of……….Betty Davis. As adults……..we do not need to be fearful of some GOI’s scare tactics nor their useless banter. They can huff and puff all they want but Maliki’s house is not coming down. Didn’t we tell you he was using Iraqi TV to gain the citizen’s support? Family he is loved in Iraq!!! By the citizens……..of the citizens……..for the citizens. Don’t let the GOI scare you Family.

Once again less than 72 hours ago…….we also told you that June 7th is when the IMF will meet with the GOI. Then on June 15th we have the UNSC and CH7. Concluding with June 30th and the applications of the tariffs. This is what is important to me Family.

I don’t know how else to communicate this to you. Trust me……I too am fearful of what could happen with the GOI. Nothing is written in concrete as far as the guarantee of our investment. But I have faith in this investment not to the point of moving mountains but going through them!!!

Let me leave you with this. Saudi Arabia was being nice to Iraq last week and mentioned that they were willing to maintain the pipelines to increase oil output. But what if we told you……..that Betty is picking up her ax again……….and you find out that SA is paying GOI members from 1 to 2 million dollars for any member that wishes to remove their confidence vote for Maliki.

It shouldn’t surprise you nor should it scare you. SA does not want a Shiite government in Iraq. There was no need for our Team to share this with you but the GOI is causing us to wrap barbed wire around our hopes every time they spew their demands that fall short of logic.

These are just emotional eruptions of political anger. It leaves a bad taste in all of our mouths and scares the innocent. So when you see this info come out in articles……do me a favor Family……….just roll your eyes for me.

Why would they even bother with one or two million when these Maliki supports know they are about to raise the value of the IQD? One abandons a sinking ship but one does not abandon a baby like this young investment. So beautiful dear Family of mine…….certainly don’t let Baby Jane scare you either. It was just a movie. The reality of our investment is sound.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1