Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

[b]Source[/b]: Talabani will request the withdrawal of confidence after the submission of an alternative

Source: Talabani will request the withdrawal of confidence after the submission of an alternative

June 5th, 2012

A source close to the President of the Republic, Tuesday, that President Talabani is expected to provide a substitute for the National Alliance of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to give in turn to withdraw confidence from the last.

The presidency announced, on Monday, for receipt of Talabani signatures of members of the House of Representatives to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, directed the formation of an Audit Committee that the messages and signatures and counting to avoid any challenges or doubts in the validity and to ensure the safety of the constitutional process in the country.

The source, who asked not to be named to the sensitivity of the subject in an interview with “Twilight News” “The President of the Republic of Aigv deduced from the desire of the political blocs designed to withdraw confidence from Maliki, but it works a safety valve for the political process.”

The Almusdraly that “the process of withdrawal of confidence from the Maliki require the presence of an alternative agreed upon between the political blocs and it did not happen until now,” explaining that “Talabani is expected from the National Alliance to provide an alternative for the owners to proceed to submit a request to withdraw confidence in the House to avoid entering the political process in a tunnel dark. “

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, President Jalal Talabani called on to display the signatures of Representatives seeking to withdraw confidence from him, the criminal investigation, threatening punishment of any practice “contrary to law” and counterfeiters to justice to hold them accountable.

And witnessing the political process in the country an unprecedented crisis since the formation of the current government has escalated during the past two months where initiated some of the leaders of political blocs to hold meetings and have made many of the papers to resolve disputes and outstanding issues, but they did not reach a conclusion and came unanimously to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al- Maliki.

My link

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maliki doesn't get it. He thinks they are all trying to steal his seat. What he does get it that he is gone and he is trying everything to stop the process and he can't. So he wants every signature investigated. They surely would not risk that (unlike his arrogance) and he probably wants the list to he can start arresting them.

• Upvote 1

yeah, well, if i was in iraq and i knew something "important" i would definitely want to be a "source close to the situation" or anyone other than myself once i spoke any word against a guy like maliki. they would most certainly be the last words that i would ever speak, i'm sure. i mean, he wanted the names of the people that petetioned against him to from a "criminal investigation" regarding their "validity. give him that list and a lot of those votes of NC just evaporate into the sands... just like that

Thank You KamelKeeper smile.gif I Sure Appreciate You For Following This As Close As You Have Been. May I ask your opinion about where you see us in all this?

Uncirculd I believe you were right all along. smile.gif You were way ahead of us on this.

Ziggie biggrin.gif Cheers... You Keep Our Humor Up. Thanks Man!

• Upvote 1

Source: Talabani will request the withdrawal of confidence after the submission of an alternative

June 5th, 2012

A source close to the President of the Republic, Tuesday, that President Talabani is expected to provide a substitute for the National Alliance of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to give in turn to withdraw confidence from the last.

Just to contradict this source here are two different News reports

Tuesday, 05 June 2012 22:28 |

Baghdad (AIN) –The President, Jalal Talabani, denied signing a request submitted by 170 MPs for withdrawing confidence from the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki.

Presidential statement relieved by AIN cited "Recently, the media outlets report contradicted and inaccurate statements over Talabani's stance concerning the attempt of withdrawing confidence from Maliki."

"A local newspaper posted on its front page a report stating that Talabani signed a request submitted by 170 MPs," the statement added,

"For clarifying the truth, such report is groundless," the statement continued.

"Talabani received the request from the political blocs and decided to form a Presidential Committee to check the MPs' signatures and he sent a message for the Speaker, Osama al-Nijaifi, that contained the checked signatures," the statement mentioned.

"This critical stage requires the political sides to consider their statements before launching them," the statement concluded. /End/

.My link #1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talabani denies approval of PM no confidence plans

06/06/2012 00:45

ERBIL, June 5 (AKnews) – Iraqi President Jalal Talabani refuted on Tuesday to have approved a letter by members of the parliament to withdraw confidence from Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

The refutation comes as he received a letter signed by a number of parliamentarians. Talabani ordered the formation of a committee to verify the authenticity of the signatures and the bid after the Prime Minister said the letter might contain faked signatures. Following the formation of the committee, some Iraqi media reported that Talabani has approved the letter.

Talabani said in a statement that the reports about his approval of the letter was “not true”

The statement said that the President has actually passed the letter to the Parliament Speaker Usama Nujaifi because it is for the parliament to decide whether a vote of no confidence should be approved or not.

Rivals of the Shiite Prime Minister, mainly Sunni groups, have been rallying support for a bid to remove him from his position over the past few months. The PM has been accused of autocracy, unilateral action and sidelining other political blocs from the decision-makings.

By ABdulah Sabri

RY/AKnews

My link #2

Edited by Boatsum