Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Maliki Is Not Going Anywhere !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Achmed's Donut Cart In Downtown Baghdad. Come Check Out The 1/2 Price Sale On These Sand Storm Damaged Baked Goods !

06/03/2012

Posted by Alordus: Update from frank 26

Greetings Family,

We thank you for your prayers and well wishes on our trip. As we acclimate to our beautiful surroundings we are humbled and grateful to witness God's beautiful creation called........Hawaii. We will tell you more about our trip on Wednesday.

When I was 7 years old my parents took us to see a movie called Whatever Happen to Baby Jane. Betty Davis scared the beegeebies out of me!!! I remember that evening laying in my bed so scared of what I now consider to be childish and did not want to move an inch nor blink.

I was fearful that Betty would come into my bedroom with an ax and turn me into a sliced loaf of bread with ketchup all over the place mind you......LOL.

There are many things that scare us Family when we are children. But as adults we are comforted by the Holy Spirit not to think like children any longer.

The GOI is full of young politicians that are doing some rather childish things. I cannot control the other forums that told you in the last 48 hours that Maliki announced his resignation on Iraqi TV and that he has been removed as PM.

I represent my forum Family and my info that in all honesty does not wavier. I tell you to be strong and then to be stronger for a reason. You can call me and ask me the same question in a multidimensional way but I will still give you the same answer......M is not going anywhere.

It wasn't even 72 hours ago when I last told you that the most important thing to me and my Team is what M did this past week on Tuesday....Wednesday and Thursday. We told you very clearly he was taking out the trash. Now do you expect what Maliki collected to sit quietly by the curb?

No.......they will create all the commotion that is causing you my dear KTFA Family......the fright of..........Betty Davis. As adults........we do not need to be fearful of some GOI's scare tactics nor their useless banter. They can huff and puff all they want but Maliki's house is not coming down. Didn't we tell you he was using Iraqi TV to gain the citizen's support? Family he is loved in Iraq!!! By the citizens........of the citizens........for the citizens. Don't let the GOI scare you Family.

Once again less than 72 hours ago.......we also told you that June 7th is when the IMF will meet with the GOI. Then on June 15th we have the UNSC and CH7. Concluding with June 30th and the applications of the tariffs. This is what is important to me Family.

I don't know how else to communicate this to you. Trust me......I too am fearful of what could happen with the GOI. Nothing is written in concrete as far as the guarantee of our investment. But I have faith in this investment not to the point of moving mountains but going through them!!!

Let me leave you with this. Saudi Arabia was being nice to Iraq last week and mentioned that they were willing to maintain the pipelines to increase oil output. But what if we told you........that Betty is picking up her ax again..........and you find out that SA is paying GOI members from 1 to 2 million dollars for any member that wishes to remove their confidence vote for Maliki.

It shouldn't surprise you nor should it scare you. SA does not want a Shiite government in Iraq. There was no need for our Team to share this with you but the GOI is causing us to wrap barbed wire around our hopes every time they spew their demands that fall short of logic.

These are just emotional eruptions of political anger. It leaves a bad taste in all of our mouths and scares the innocent. So when you see this info come out in articles......do me a favor Family..........just roll your eyes for me.

Why would they even bother with one or two million when these Maliki supports know they are about to raise the value of the IQD? One abandons a sinking ship but one does not abandon a baby like this young investment. So beautiful dear Family of mine.......certainly don't let Baby Jane scare you either. It was just a movie. The reality of our investment is sound.

God bless you all. My Christian Love and Hugs of affection.

Aloha KTFA, Frank

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thug.... I love the headline... SAND STORM DAMAGED GOODS....cool.gif You reckon maliki has a lil sand in his GINER from the very same storm... DAng it... Imma send my shop vac...tongue.gifohmy.gif

Frank, YOU ARE A PUTZ, playing on religion and weak folks. When this does RV I will set aside some dinero fer you and a few others that need to take a Sand bath in a deep hole!! angry.gif

Roll RV.... Thanks Thug fer the post!! :lmao:

• Upvote 3

We shall see who is right or wrong its getting pretty interesting one article came out and told us they DID NOT have enough votes to withdraw from Maliki yesterday. Is this all propaganda? well, one way or another we are ALL gonna find out. Parliament is the top dawg and will make the final decision if they dont have enough votes then sadly Maliki will go nowhere. If they do he is gone.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

If you look past all of the fruity rhetoric, Frank did say something substantive. I have read from three other sources who claim they are currently working in Iraq that corroborate the statement that Maliki is supported by the populous due to the fact that he controls most of the major media. I believe that this is part of the reason for the delay of the removal vote (almost 2 weeks past), the other is I believe that those seeking his removal are making sure they do this right, they'll only get one chance to do this legally (plan B: an Iraqi party favor"). :eagle:

• Upvote 2

All Christian metaphors (and others) aside, if Frank truly believes that Maliki will not step down, then I cannot see how this will be resolved and the dinar RVed. Shabibi has made it very clear that he will not RV until the GOI is fully formed and the critical ministers are seated. Assuming that that will not happen while Maliki is on the throne, then how can Frank seriously believe that Shabibi will go ahead and reward the antics of a dictator by giving him an RV? IMO, one is not compatible with the other. Either Maliki is forced out and the dinar is RVed or Maliki stays and things just drag on as they are. Let's hope the no-confidence has teeth and is backed up forceably.

• Upvote 5

All Christian metaphors (and others) aside, if Frank truly believes that Maliki will not step down, then I cannot see how this will be resolved and the dinar RVed. Shabibi has made it very clear that he will not RV until the GOI is fully formed and the critical ministers are seated. Assuming that that will not happen while Maliki is on the throne, then how can Frank seriously believe that Shabibi will go ahead and reward the antics of a dictator by giving him an RV? IMO, one is not compatible with the other. Either Maliki is forced out and the dinar is RVed or Maliki stays and things just drag on as they are. Let's hope the no-confidence has teeth and is backed up forceably.

It doesn't have to be Maliki is voted out, or he sticks around as a dictator. Of course, those are possibilities, and I have no idea how this is going to play out, but I'm starting to lean towards some kind of negotiated settlement. With all this debate about whether they have the signatures, and if they do, are they real, and if they're real, will the signatories actually vote that way, the Erbil 5, and specifically Talibani, seem very hesitant to take this to a vote. Maliki is trying to keep up the appearance of strength by threatening to arrest Sadr, and demanding verification of the votes, but he's got to be sweating this. Neither side seems confident enough in its position to really want to go to the wall.

I think either Maliki resigns with immunity from prosecution or he implements Erbil and stays. Either way, we get paid.

• Upvote 1

What will happen if maliki is not voted out he will have no choice but to get things done because he knows if he doesnt then he will be gone!!! thats one way to look at it. Another way is that He will resign instead of being forced to withdraw. There are many scenarios that can play out here. Also Shabbs is in control NOT the GOI so could shabbs be pressured to RV to save his country you bet he could and probably will. All we can do is wait this out. Too much misinfo to go through to draw up a final conclusion yet. This is the type of pressure we needed and we are getting it Maliki is really backed in a corner now its on hhim what shall he do?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

If you look past all of the fruity rhetoric, Frank did say something substantive. I have read from three other sources who claim they are currently working in Iraq that corroborate the statement that Maliki is supported by the populous due to the fact that he controls most of the major media. I believe that this is part of the reason for the delay of the removal vote (almost 2 weeks past), the other is I believe that those seeking his removal are making sure they do this right, they'll only get one chance to do this legally (plan B: an Iraqi party favor"). :eagle:

Bingo! I completely agree with you and Bongalow's comments. It is hard to extract the message when it is dripping with sugary, sweet fear in-and-of-itself.

I also think Maliki has gone past the point of no return. Some say Maliki needs to save face, but now you have the leaders and 176 MPs that have agreed in a no confidence vote, so now they need to save face. One article said Iraq is more important than Maliki. No kidding. If this process goes through, and the public can be shown to see Maliki for what he truly is, will be one of the best lessons towards democracy that can be done. One man should not dictate millions. Remove. Revalue. Spend. Prosper. Bingo!

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 1

Just a few questions. If Shabbs is in control then what is he waiting for? Supposingly he's waiting on a fully seated and functioning GOI! So with all this crud that is going on with Maliki then I would guess we still wait till all this is ironed out! If Shabbs can pull the RV trigger anytime then what else is he waiting for, GOI to get their $#it together, for the inflation to go through the roof, for the rest of the world economies to crash, or what? Who is actually going to push that RV button and under what circumstances?

There are so many issues with Iraq that have been used to explain why the RV hasen't happened for example, seated GOI, Tariffs, Kuwaiti borders, completed security force, Maliki not being a good boy yata yata!!! I haven't been convinced really what is it that we are waiting for to give us a forward progress of the IQD! If all this has to be in working order for us to have the RV then all of it better come together magically and quickly or it looks like we have some time to wait yet. I do hope that all is done but not being told the truth as GOI and Shabbs want to really give the world a heart attack and show they can keep secrets to get things done so only the right people can benefit!

I'm Ready, GO RV!!!

What will happen if maliki is not voted out he will have no choice but to get things done because he knows if he doesnt then he will be gone!!! thats one way to look at it. Another way is that He will resign instead of being forced to withdraw. There are many scenarios that can play out here. Also Shabbs is in control NOT the GOI so could shabbs be pressured to RV to save his country you bet he could and probably will. All we can do is wait this out. Too much misinfo to go through to draw up a final conclusion yet. This is the type of pressure we needed and we are getting it Maliki is really backed in a corner now its on hhim what shall he do?

The next several days will be very telling. Will Maliki bend? Will Shabibi pull the trigger for the good of the people and his country? He has stated that there needs to be a formed goverment with ministers seated. Will he bend? There is a real cat and mouse scenario that is going to play out with very high stakes for all parties with the cost of doing nothing carrying a heavy price for the country. Hnag on to your seats, this ride is about to get real interesting.

• Upvote 1

I don't know alot about this but I have been led to believe that the IMO has a lot of control with this RV. Of course Shabs carries substantial weight in this but he's not alone. True or not??

Shabibi has never stated that he would RV at all. He said that it depends on inflation. The statements that the gurus are referring to pertain to the "delete the zeros" project. Shabibi has stated many times that they intend to RD but he's never said they would RV.