Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - They Should Have Basically Already RV'd !

DinarThug

Well for me i wont get excited agin till Adam sings and does his Happy Dance. Till then its all B/S and Talk. :rolleyes:

You have a good point. IMO we will be happy by years end. Good luck

Biker, nice bike. Is that a Rocker? I have an '07 Deuce. Luv my Harley!

• Upvote 2

How many MONTHS has this been repeated?

So long as 21 World Banks DUMP 184,356,900,000 Dinars (that's one hundred eighty four BILLION, three hundred fifty six MILLION, nine hundred THOUSAND DINARS) in auction EACH DAY at 1166 Dinars to the US Dollar. . .(as they did today) the world is a LONG WAY from any RV!!

That is unless all those banks have failed to read Okie's proclamation from his sources who are so terribly HIGH (I'll BET they're "high". . .the question is: WHAT ON?)

From the OFFICIAL Iraqi Central Bank Post TODAY:

==================================================================================

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2148)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3-JUN-2012. The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks21Auction price selling dinar / US$1166Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)157,570,000Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----Total offers for buying (US$)157,570,000Total offers for selling (US$)-----

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

Well for me i wont get excited agin till Adam sings and does his Happy Dance. Till then its all B/S and Talk. :rolleyes:

Agreed. I'm to the point that the only information that I believe is what comes from AM. I like the fact that he's conservative and doesn't post foolish information and articles as some do.

Happy Monday all. Go RV!!!! :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

How many MONTHS has this been repeated?

So long as 21 World Banks DUMP 184,356,900,000 Dinars (that's one hundred eighty four BILLION, three hundred fifty six MILLION, nine hundred THOUSAND DINARS) in auction EACH DAY at 1166 Dinars to the US Dollar. . .(as they did today) the world is a LONG WAY from any RV!!

That is unless all those banks have failed to read Okie's proclamation from his sources who are so terribly HIGH (I'll BET they're "high". . .the question is: WHAT ON?)

From the OFFICIAL Iraqi Central Bank Post TODAY:

==================================================================================

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2148)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3-JUN-2012. The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks21Auction price selling dinar / US$1166Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)157,570,000Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----Total offers for buying (US$)157,570,000Total offers for selling (US$)-----

I really don't understand why you got negs for this post. Good opinion, good information and good to bring it over. Maybe it's the delivery. Just because someone doesn't like the info doesn't mean you should get negged. I'll take one away.

• Upvote 4

I am sooooo glad we didn't hold our breath.......

Me too. We would all be dead by now. :lol:

Let's keep breathing peeps. We have a post RV party on the horizon.

I really don't understand why you got negs for this post. Good opinion, good information and good to bring it over. Maybe it's the delivery. Just because someone doesn't like the info doesn't mean you should get negged. I'll take one away.

I couldn't understand why sky was negged either. There are some around here that will trash you no matter what you post. I evened sky out.

Keep posting sky. Everyone's thoughts and opinions matter regardless of whether we like them or not.

• Upvote 5

Was it gray with Nancy Sinatra boots on? I think it went thatta way......something about catching an RV.

Zig... I think Thug's rock was last seen tumbling away with a Rolling Stone! :o

• Upvote 2

The RV should had happened in Jan of 2011 or June at the latest when the Shabs announced to the world at the Jackson Hole Monetary Conference that Iraq was here & had come of age.

I remember the Jackson conference, clearly. Nothing became of the conference to my knowledge. I hope that Shabbs took the opportunity to ride planks in the Hole. I hear that the skiing is pretty awesome up there. :D

I believe once the RV comes many would be standing around waiting on Adam to say yes it has RV......That B/S also....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Was it gray with Nancy Sinatra boots on? I think it went thatta way......something about catching an RV.

Zig... I think Thug's rock was last seen tumbling away with a Rolling Stone! :o

I'm Gonna Take Advantage Of The IPhone + IPad Craze By Coming Out With The IRock (Iraq) ! :blink:

They Will Be 2,000 Year Old Pieces Of Fossilized Camel Dung ! :o

They Can Also Be Used To Throw At Maliki If The GOI Doesn't Dislodge Him !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3