Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The tent has closed.

divemaster5734

It's official. The three ring circus known as the Republican party is now a 'closed' event. Price of admission? Your undying pledge of allegiance and acceptance to ANYONE and ANYTHING the party establishment forces down your throat. Ultimately the joke is on them. Like all freak sideshow acts, they are indeed a dying institution and quickly becoming a relic of the past. I'm still sitting on the fence, trying to decide whether to crash the circus, punch the carnival barker in the mouth, overthrow the tent master, feed the animal tamer to the lions, and set the elephants free, or step back and watch the flickering lights go out, the tent collapse, and see all the bankrupted carnies grab their hobo nap-sacks and hop the next freight train heading south... The circus has reached a point of no return, it's election cycles are numbered, and it's audience is ever so quickly aging. Do we revive the GOP circus tent of ridiculous theatrics, do we start a free, updated, new show of our own, or do we just stay home and read a book? Going forward our movement needs to reach a consensus on these questions. More and more I see that all of this 'election' baloney is just that, baloney. What better way to keep a slave happy than to let them believe they're actually 'free'? Philosophy is what we have to promote- first with our family, our peers, our neighbors and our communities. It's evident the 'political process' is rigged for the benefit of the slave masters. It's clear a healthy majority of people haven't suffered enough to force their ears and eyes open. The cattle ranchers have convinced the herd that it's dangerous to go beyond the confines of the ranch. The cattle ranchers promise food delivered, and shelter provided, and a manure pit to **** in. In return all the cattle have to do is sacrifice- having their calves taken from them, their milk drained from them, and ultimately laying down their life on the plates of the ranchers. Amazingly, the masses of cattle in this country, and elsewhere around the world, consider this a fair trade. Sadly a guaranteed 'safe' life of mediocrity, paranoia, subservience, ignorance, rape and spectacle outweighs freedom, liberty, excellence, wealth, knowledge, aspiration, destiny, peace and friendship with fellow men. The herd has the power to trample the ranchers but they've been conditioned to fear the man with the whip and what lays beyond the barn's door. Our goal shouldn't be taking over the ranch, but erase the fears of the cattle and inspire confidence and courage within them- to show them they ARE more powerful than the rancher; To teach them the wonder and endless possibility of living outside the fence line- to inspire them to destroy the ranches' confines and to live in actual FREEDOM

[/size][/size]

Where do we go from here?

The mindless follow the soulless.

Ron Paul was our best chance to turn this country around, and this was probably the last chance we had for any type of actual "election".

I will still fight until the corrupt GOP announces the "fairly" selected Romney, but he is not really much better than Obama.

They are both still warmongering establishment puppets, neither one is concerned with anything to do with YOU except to be sure to keep you enslaved for another century.

Perhaps it is true and America is all but dead, unable to revive herself from all the traitors destroying her from within.

These next few years will bring about change no one wants, and few will welcome.

I'll pray for you, my brothers and sisters.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Unfortunately Ron Paul never had a chance to win. His mind is good yet he appears to be febile. The very same, yet superficial reason McCain had no chance of being elected. Both men have served this country well, and still can serve us well; but just not as President. Time, and war wounds suffered in battle have placed them in my fathers generation category. For better or worse now is the time of the baby boomers, we need and deserve to have elected officials in office that look like us and think like us. What to do now? Shut up and vote!

• Upvote 3

You are correct New York, so when the RP express could not win the caucus then they resort to taking over convention. I guess it can be explained by any means necessary. Basically the Tea Party and GOP has been shut out by the revolution both sides need each other to succeed or remain divide. End result 4 more years for the current sitting President but for some reason the RP express does not get it. Even the Tea Party will set aside it's differences if it means getting a Republican in the White house. So the writing on the wall is from the Revolution is we will just sit home split the vote and sink the GOP. Yes the Tent has closed for the RP express, you can build your own castle and sit in it and wonder what is happening outside this walls we have built to isolate ourselves from the rest of the world. Live as you want to cut off from the rest of the world.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You are correct New York, so when the RP express could not win the caucus then they resort to taking over convention. I guess it can be explained by any means necessary. Basically the Tea Party and GOP has been shut out by the revolution both sides need each other to succeed or remain divide. End result 4 more years for the current sitting President but for some reason the RP express does not get it. Even the Tea Party will set aside it's differences if it means getting a Republican in the White house. So the writing on the wall is from the Revolution is we will just sit home split the vote and sink the GOP. Yes the Tent has closed for the RP express, you can build your own castle and sit in it and wonder what is happening outside this walls we have built to isolate ourselves from the rest of the world. Live as you want to cut off from the rest of the world.

There you go TP you just nailed the difference between you and Ron Paul supporters.

Ron Paul Supporters are Patriots You are just a Republican you don't care about the issues just what party the candidate is from.

If Obama was a Republican you would be stumping for him.

Ron Paul supporters wants the Constitution to be re-instituted and the power returned to the people.

Both parties have abandoned the Constitution and the people

I see no difference between Romney and Obama except party affiliation.

So please tell me how voting for Romney will help change this country back to what it once was.

You are so wrong about the Revolution sitting at home we will vote Ron Paul regardless.

Republicans and Democrat parties just say ignore them they will go away.

Look at the world TP true Revolutions don't go away we fight until we are killed or we win .

I don't think you can do it but the question is still on the table Please tell me what is the difference between Obama and Romney?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

There you go TP you just nailed the difference between you and Ron Paul supporters.

Ron Paul Supporters are Patriots You are just a Republican you don't care about the issues just what party the candidate is from.

Ron Paul supporters wants the Constitution to be re-instituted and the power returned to the people.

So please tell me how voting for Romney will help change this country back to what it once was.

You are so wrong about the Revolution sitting at home we will vote Ron Paul regardless.

Look at the world TP true Revolutions don't go away we fight until we are killed or we win .

I don't think you can do it but the question is still on the table Please tell me what is the difference between Obama and Romney?

Patriots don't sink the boat they may toss the tea over board not go against the rest for a common belief. The patroits of 1776 had their differences but they set them aside for the good of the colonies. Constitution be re-instituted don't we as americans have more rights than most countries? You have the right to have as many guns as you want, marry who ever you want and or have as many wives as you want. So if you don't vote for Romney and write in Dr Paul do you really believe beyond a shadow of a doubt he will beat obama? As you said you will vote for Ron Paul Regardless and as i told Mr 64 Jaguar the vote will be split, obama 4 more years and their you sit blaming Romney for not support Dr Paul. You guys are not true revolutionist, the first one of you who are caught causing mayhem will be crying before the judge my rights were violated and you will end up in a Fema Camp or should i say Federal Prison and their you will be wondering why they have not broken me out of jail. Man i was mislead. The difference between Obama and Romney is this one is a democrat and the other is a Republican keep on believing the hype coming from the RP express. The Meeting in Tampa will decide this election either the RP will support the Romney campaign or they won't. Simple and if he does win with the Tea Party support you guys will be sitting at home wondering why they did not come to kiss your feet for your votes. He will be elected form his government and you will all will be considered closet democrats in the eyes of the GOP. Left out sitting on the bench wondering when he is going to put us in the game NOT!!!!!!!! You can negative, call names get the thread closed but the writing is on the wall.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well said Loco01! The Republican party has long been the bastion of the elite war mongers. They do not pretend to be otherwise, and the American people still think they are the best thing since sliced bread simply because they are told so. At least the Democrats pretend to be on the side of the American people, it's a dog and pony act that does take some of the sting out of the blatant disregard for our Constitution, but really does nothing to get us on track.

I see a vote for anyone other than RON PAUL, as a feeble effort of a neo-con boot licker to solicit scraps from the table of our Elite masters. That's not me and never will be! Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well said Loco01! The Republican party has long been the bastion of the elite war mongers. They do not pretend to be otherwise, and the American people still think they are the best thing since sliced bread simply because they are told so. At least the Democrats pretend to be on the side of the American people, it's a dog and pony act that does take some of the sting out of the blatant disregard for our Constitution, but really does nothing to get us on track.

I see a vote for anyone other than RON PAUL, as a feeble effort of a neo-con boot licker to solicit scraps from the table of our Elite masters. That's not me and never will be! Carlos

Well Carlos aren't you the poet, by only voting for no one other than Ron Paul aren't assigning yourself to a name that is similar to boot licker if RP made a sudden move all of you lot would have broken necks. So enough said.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ditto!

Well Carlos aren't you the poet, by only voting for no one other than Ron Paul aren't assigning yourself to a name that is similar to boot licker if RP made a sudden move all of you lot would have broken necks. So enough said.

TP it is different We believe in the MAN not a PARTY Big difference!!!! and if he suddenly "sold out" we would no longer endorse him. I can not help you if you can not see that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It sounds like you! only difference is your licking ron pauls boots. and as far as the dems ya there for the people the people that have learned to hold there hand out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TP and still you have not answered the question where is the difference between Obama and Romney

If you want to save the boat you don't want to drill another hole exactly like the first one to let the water out.

Where is the difference between Obama and Romney.

You got one dipstick in your car it's the wrong one for your car it is lying to you about how much oil is in the pan.

So now you go to another parts store buy the same dip stick and stick it in your car and expect different results.

Go figure.

TP and still you have not answered the question where is the difference between Obama and Romney

If you want to save the boat you don't want to drill another hole exactly like the first one to let the water out.

Where is the difference between Obama and Romney.

You got one dipstick in your car it's the wrong one for your car it is lying to you about how much oil is in the pan.

So now you go to another parts store buy the same dip stick and stick it in your car and expect different results.

Go figure.

As i said before Romney is a Republican and Obama is a Democrat. One is rich and one is Super Rich. One is black and one is white. Both are politicians and one is currently the President and the other once to be President. thanks and keep those negatives coming and thank you for reading.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As i said before Romney is a Republican and Obama is a Democrat. One is rich and one is Super Rich. One is black and one is white. Both are politicians and one is currently the President and the other once to be President. thanks and keep those negatives coming and thank you for reading.

That is the difference between RP supporters and those jumping on the Romney band wagon: We care about the actual issues at hand - namely the trampling of our Constitution. I refuse to back a candidate only for the facts that he is "...Republican, ...super rich, ...and white." If those are the only reasons you, and other Romney supporters, can come up with for backing him, then you are correct, Obama will be in office for another four years. Don't blame the RP supporters for this. We are the ones actually working towards change, and not voting just to vote out the current "Democratic," "rich," and "black" president. Why trade in one Marxist dictator, who will only have four more years left after this election, for a man with a history of destroying companies and jobs, who will have a chance at eight years? I don play the lesser of two evils game.

Don't blame us because we are fighting for a cause, and you are fighting for a party that cares nothing about you or the real detriment to our country - namely themselves.

Peace

http://www.blindbatnews.com/2011/12/political-incompetence-christianmormon-mitt-romney-co-founded-bain-capital-which-has-been-destroying-jobs-since-1984-destroyed-jobs-in-chubbuck-idaho-demise-of-kb-toys-connected-to-toys-r-u/9881

• Upvote 1

It sounds like you! only difference is your licking ron pauls boots. and as far as the dems ya there for the people the people that have learned to hold there hand out.

geman: In a truly representative society there is no need for anyone to have to bow your head to another, let alone have to hold out hope that MAYBE some scrap from someone else's table will find it's way to you. We have not had a representative government in many decades now. Our nation is not run by common concent, but by the concent of those behind our government who pull the strings by bribing our elected officials to do their bidding and ignore the public trust that they swore an oath to uphold. Both parties are guilty of corruption.

Those people that hold their hands out, as you call it, simply think that government should be there to create a level playing field so they too can get ahead. Generally these are the poor and disenfranchised whose lives never change between one generation and another. These people may not be able to express their thoughts and feelings, but they know that the system is rigged against them, and that no one in government cares what happens to them. Hurricane katrina should have taught you a lesson about that, where the people of New Orleans who could not escape waited in desperation for government aid that did not start to arrive for five days after the hurricane. Maybe you just were'nt paying attention back then!

Although you accentuate nothing in your statement, I feel the hatred and disdain you hold for the dems that you see as social parasites. These views have been carefully crafted by the GOP to demonise a people that they see as infirior and not worthy. It was planted in your head over decades of media controled propaganda, when the real truth is that the ones that have ripped off our society have done so by bribing our representatives into passing laws that allowed them to enrich themselves beyound your wildest dreams. The conflict that they have created in your head, was done so on purpose. They have diverted your attention, and those of many other millions, away from the real issues. And, you swolled the argument hook, line and sinker!

It's called, "divide and conquer" We have been divided and the Neo-Con Elitest have conquered! They own this country, and our political system. They own you and me! The media continues to trivialise our situation by bringing up hot button issues that appeal to their brainwashed base. They do not talk about the real issue that effect our day. They don't dare!

You can continue to hate, or you can come to grips with reality. It's you choice. If you want to break the viscious negative cycle that your in, please read up on those who have become our masters, find out for yourself, so that you are not repeating what the hate mongers want you do say and do. You must free yourself.

Carlos

• Upvote 1

geman: In a truly representative society there is no need for anyone to have to bow your head to another, let alone have to hold out hope that MAYBE some scrap from someone else's table will find it's way to you. We have not had a representative government in many decades now. Our nation is not run by common concent, but by the concent of those behind our government who pull the strings by bribing our elected officials to do their bidding and ignore the public trust that they swore an oath to uphold. Both parties are guilty of corruption.

Those people that hold their hands out, as you call it, simply think that government should be there to create a level playing field so they too can get ahead. Generally these are the poor and disenfranchised whose lives never change between one generation and another. These people may not be able to express their thoughts and feelings, but they know that the system is rigged against them, and that no one in government cares what happens to them. Hurricane katrina should have taught you a lesson about that, where the people of New Orleans who could not escape waited in desperation for government aid that did not start to arrive for five days after the hurricane. Maybe you just were'nt paying attention back then!

Although you accentuate nothing in your statement, I feel the hatred and disdain you hold for the dems that you see as social parasites. These views have been carefully crafted by the GOP to demonise a people that they see as infirior and not worthy. It was planted in your head over decades of media controled propaganda, when the real truth is that the ones that have ripped off our society have done so by bribing our representatives into passing laws that allowed them to enrich themselves beyound your wildest dreams. The conflict that they have created in your head, was done so on purpose. They have diverted your attention, and those of many other millions, away from the real issues. And, you swolled the argument hook, line and sinker!

It's called, "divide and conquer" We have been divided and the Neo-Con Elitest have conquered! They own this country, and our political system. They own you and me! The media continues to trivialise our situation by bringing up hot button issues that appeal to their brainwashed base. They do not talk about the real issue that effect our day. They don't dare!

You can continue to hate, or you can come to grips with reality. It's you choice. If you want to break the viscious negative cycle that your in, please read up on those who have become our masters, find out for yourself, so that you are not repeating what the hate mongers want you do say and do. You must free yourself.

Carlos

Carlos, isn't that what the RP folks are doing divide and conquer? But on a smaller scale?