Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why I Am Endorsing Mitt Romney For President (And Not Ron Paul)

Scrumdiddles

How long did it take you find this sir? As i posted yesterday about the Louisisana convention are these takeovers of the delegate selections dry runs for the convention?

Don't even try TP, I do not care for your cacamimi reasons for anything. You absolutely make no sense with anything you try to present.Thank you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Don't even try TP, I do not care for your cacamimi reasons for anything. You absolutely make no sense with anything you try to present.Thank you.

Sir, i don't need to give you reasons anything, the story is out. As you seen what happen at the Louisiana convention is only going to get worse. Faking injuries and complaining when things don't go there way is the norm. I gave my opinion so leave at that so i won't be accused of provoking you.

Again i say scrum rolleyes.gif You people are sounding a little desperate.

It's not desperation Lutie. It's conviction. There's a big difference. What is desperate: are the times we live in. Our economy and the dollar are poised to crash and no one seems to know when that is going to happen, some say in a couple of years.

Personally, I don't think it will take that long, I suspect, it will happen before the election, and if that's the case.......and the American people find out what's been going on behind their backs, RON PAUL will be the only person who will be able to show the people that his hands are clean of the dirt and blood caused by corruption.

And if the collapse happens after the elections...there will be hell to pay! No one in Washington will be safe from the wrath of an angry people. Carlos

• Upvote 1

It's not desperation Lutie. It's conviction. There's a big difference. What is desperate: are the times we live in. Our economy and the dollar are poised to crash and no one seems to know when that is going to happen, some say in a couple of years.

Personally, I don't think it will take that long, I suspect, it will happen before the election, and if that's the case.......and the American people find out what's been going on behind their backs, RON PAUL will be the only person who will be able to show the people that his hands are clean of the dirt and blood caused by corruption.

And if the collapse happens after the elections...there will be hell to pay! No one in Washington will be safe from the wrath of an angry people. Carlos

It Amazes me you think Ron Pauls hands are clean :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Do you have any evidence that they are not or are you assuming things . . . thought so.

I have the same evidence you have thinking they are clean, Of course that being said no ones hands are clean and 40 plus years in politics would indicate real dirty. and that is just my :twocents: worth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I have the same evidence you have thinking they are clean, Of course that being said no ones hands are clean and 40 plus years in politics would indicate real dirty. and that is just my :twocents: worth.

Actually, no. Many politicians, including Romney, can be shown to constantly change their positions to appeal to their voters or/and to have given in to special interest groups time and again. So brought a charge against Paul, either back it up or be more mindful next time.

It Amazes me you think Ron Pauls hands are clean :lol:

geman: I get your point, and accept it. After 40 years in politics it is difficult to think that the man's hands are clean. Temptation is all around. Temptation comes knoking on the door everyday! The lobbyists are lined up outside the office door. This is the main problem whe have. Our government has been for sale to the highest bidder. And, it's not us!

For the system to change, you would be asking the crooks to police themselves. And, they don't want to upset the card table. These are the same people that are enriching themselves at our expense. We no longer have any control or oversight. They have passed too many laws that make their position legal. In fact, the practice is encouraged. Now we see it's not ethical. And, why!

There is no one I'm aware of that is pursuing any of the graf and corruption in Washington. You and I can do absolutely nothing to correct what is going on. Except make other people aware.

Your comment was thought provoking. I agree 100 %! Carlos

Rrrrrright...that's why after 40 years of politics and standing up against the establishment...the only thing they can dig up on him is racist writings that were written by someone else... yeah, he's really dirty let me tell ya... I wonder if Dr Paul has a swiss bank account similar to criminal Romney's, I doubt it.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rrrrrright...that's why after 40 years of politics and standing up against the establishment...the only thing they can dig up on him is racist writings that were written by someone else... yeah, he's really dirty let me tell ya... I wonder if Dr Paul has a swiss bank account similar to criminal Romney's, I doubt it.

I actually think you are right. I believe Dr. Paul is probably very clean......and his constituents know it and vote him into office regularly. I also believe the establishment politicians are okay with Ron Paul's position in government..........he will be viewed as a crack pot by all and not taken seriously. Therefore, he is no threat. Classic case of keep your enemies closer. The best place for him to be, so they can keep him in check, is sitting right next to them. As always, just my opinion. :huh:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2

Sir, i don't need to give you reasons anything, the story is out. As you seen what happen at the Louisiana convention is only going to get worse. Faking injuries and complaining when things don't go there way is the norm. I gave my opinion so leave at that so i won't be accused of provoking you.

Maybe it is time to ligtem up.............

Faking injuries? You sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist, I thought you hated conspiracy theories and now you're making them up...

“In another instance, State Central Committeeman and Ron Paul supporter Henry Herford Jr. of Franklin Parrish was attacked by some security officials who didn’t realize that the body had voted out the previous chairman. Mr. Herford has a prosthetic hip and according to a doctor at the scene it appears as though the prosthetic was dislocated and may require replacement. The injury occurred as he was beginning to call to order the newly re-formed convention.

“In yet another instance, Ron Paul supporter Alex Helwig, Chairman of the Rules Committee who made the motion to remove the chair, was arrested by Shreveport police and released. During his brief detainment, some of his fingers were broken and when he returned to the event he was walking with aid of a cane.

These injuries sound pretty real to me...

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 3