Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Do You Think?

SWFloridaGuy

6-3-2012 SWFloridaGuy: I just wanted to pose a few questions to the dinar community. Why is the focus on petty squabbling over who's got the best bank package, when we have no rate change or any idea of when that will be? (This is prevalent on many sites other than Dinar Vets) Why is it whenever things start happening in Iraq the usual hypers start talking about post-rv, focus on collecting information from people and, although none of them are professionals, start giving out post-rv financial advice? Why do intel providers claim that it's implausible that anyone could ever find accurate information other than themselves? Why the lack of humility, when clearly none of us have this figured out? Why can't we have a balanced approach to this? Can we have a positive outlook and faith that the investment is solid, without telling people they should have their bags packed and expect it minute to minute every day, week after week, year after year? Healthy debate will only lead to a better understanding for all parties involved and when I see such controverting over irrelevant topics, it just seems like feckless trepidation. We have a lot of intelligent people on these boards and with that comes a lot of strong personalities. If we are honest with ourselves and each other and admit this is highly speculative, open to interpretation and we don't have all the answers, then we can work together and maybe come to a better understanding ourselves. I would love to hear some feedback from others in the Dinar community on this topic. Thanks and Go RV!!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

good one south west florida ,,, guy yeah i hear ya !!! i think most will hit the sites after this pops and take the first intel on who is cashing inn ,and where,, and they will have jumped in the auto ,,and hauled butt right too the area ,,,, but i am hopeing that around the same time,, a few folks post transactions ,and how long it takes ,,, good information will actually come on ,and be something we can all use ,,, like ex: { i cashed inn at the fifth third bank,, in this town ,,and they took out service charge,, and rate exchange ,,, 1,000,000 took home 3,000,000 and some change } the lines were easy ,, and the cashiers directed me right too the,, foreign currency folks ,,and they set me up with all the paper work ,, the id paper work,, and the tax files ,, and also some great investment opportunities } ;) < -------- this kind of information will go a long way ,,!! by the way the end of my message would also state,, this is my last posting in the iraqi news sections,,, i am now in the r.v. party exchange posting :lol:

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1

These guru's are nothing more than self aggrandizing amateurs who are a modern version of snake oil salesmen. They prey mostly on the church going community and rely on the trusting nature and gullibility of their prey.

Unlike yourself and a few others in this speculative investment who have integrity, these parasites have no real news to report. Most of the views they hold and "advice" they offer is based on erroneous information and statements from early on, that if they go back on them, they will loose more followers at a faster rate than they currently are.

The truth is the last thing they want to be made known. Most of us full well realize that this venture can completely fail. No one, I mean no one has any inside juice. For all we know, the CBI along with the world financial powers can pull the rug out from under us and we'll be left with a lot of variegated toilet paper. By no means do I wish this to happen, my point is I agree with you that we need to present and discuss all of the possibilities in order to enlighten us.

Adam has given those of us who seek the truth a place to share and support each other, kudos to him, and GO RV! :eagle:

• Upvote 2

SW,

You said it right.. :) everyone will hit a homerun when this rv's as it will be public record, the whole world will know. Like all investments, we buy on speculations that it will worth more than what we buy, it will go up to the rate we want it to be but the ultimate results of the rv will be the well being of Iraqi people. I believe when the rv happens, banks will want to deal with us and be nice because they will make money on the spread and exchange rate ... just my opinion :)

Kudos to Adam for running a great site :) love DV with all the different forums :)

• Upvote 2

Great post SWFG... I don't really have an opinion on all the bank package stuff, I would hope people would use some common sense in that area.... Loved the shout out bto DV though... whoot whoot, go RV!!!!!

I agree Bamagirl, Whoot Whoot! Roll Tide! This is our year in OKC, Go Bama Girls, FINISH IT! WCWS Champs, do it girls!

WM13

• Upvote 4

I can't say I pay much attention to the post rv rhetoric, because I am still waiting for the friggen RV! Why multi task? My opinion is when they do start up they either are running out of more scenario's and back room banking with blinking lights stories. I mean they have run the gambit on creative writing imo. Soooo......I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Oh yea I will have to change my number, my address, my clothes, dye my hair, and wear sunglasses.....probably move. Whew so much to plan for! ;)

• Upvote 3

I can't say I pay much attention to the post rv rhetoric, because I am still waiting for the friggen RV! Why multi task? My opinion is when they do start up they either are running out of more scenario's and back room banking with blinking lights stories. I mean they have run the gambit on creative writing imo. Soooo......I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Oh yea I will have to change my number, my address, my clothes, dye my hair, and wear sunglasses.....probably move. Whew so much to plan for! ;)

Please keep the Tesla convertible and don't let Trixie change her lipstick to any color other than red; otherwise, I won't recognize you guys. B)

Some individuals want to manipulate others to make money off of them, but more over, I believe, people want control of others, and instill control through fear. Crafty people lead you to believe they know more than you do, and if you don't listen and do as they say, you will feel pain in one way or another, just as in many organized religions. Look at ministers that say they will put the fear of God in you. Scary.

Maliki is this type of individual. He wants control and money, but mainly control. You can only do that with a large group of people by keeping them down, humiliated, hungry, and afraid for their children and themselves. If the people of Iraq love Maliki as some say, it is because they have never known anything better.

What kind of person would follow Okie and believe anything he has to say? More frightening than the controler person, I think the fearful follower is more frightening. They vote, drive a car, and have children, and continue to foster their state of mind to their children.

I love this guy!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What kind of person would follow Okie and believe anything he has to say? More frightening than the controler person, I think the fearful follower is more frightening. They vote, drive a car, and have children, and continue to foster their state of mind to their children.

(lol) your comment reminds of the upcoming election, and the folks that will double down on Mr O, with all that Hope and Change, cut the devastate in half, you know all them lie's he talk about and Promise he never follow Thur with, an they go vote for him again !! Scary!!

• Upvote 1

Please keep the Tesla convertible and don't let Trixie change her lipstick to any color other than red; otherwise, I won't recognize you guys. B)

Some individuals want to manipulate others to make money off of them, but more over, I believe, people want control of others, and instill control through fear. Crafty people lead you to believe they know more than you do, and if you don't listen and do as they say, you will feel pain in one way or another, just as in many organized religions. Look at ministers that say they will put the fear of God in you. Scary.

Maliki is this type of individual. He wants control and money, but mainly control. You can only do that with a large group of people by keeping them down, humiliated, hungry, and afraid for their children and themselves. If the people of Iraq love Maliki as some say, it is because they have never known anything better.

I love this guy!

Ditto on that. I think you are right on about Maliki.....they go where they know. That would be true for many populations, and organized religions. I'm done with that.

Okie does howerver know where the hot dog stands or was that Tony? While they wait across the street for an RV.

Trixie loves ruby red lipstick, and I support it of course, matches the Tesla....She will look so grand.....Kamel hair flying in the wind, gemstone sunglasses, red lips......and I am thankful we have the top down because she ate too many corn dogs.

• Upvote 3

Ditto on that. I think you are right on about Maliki.....they go where they know. That would be true for many populations, and organized religions. I'm done with that.

Okie does howerver know where the hot dog stands or was that Tony? While they wait across the street for an RV.

Trixie loves ruby red lipstick, and I support it of course, matches the Tesla....She will look so grand.....Kamel hair flying in the wind, gemstone sunglasses, red lips......and I am thankful we have the top down because she ate too many corn dogs.

And I thought her favorite was humus on a cob. But Trixie is a lucky Kamel......you quack me up. :P

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 1

And I thought her favorite was humus on a cob. But Trixie is a lucky Kamel......you quack me up. :P

Well you know we were waiting for an RV....at a hot dog stand....like Tony....whats a Kamel to do?.....I told her eat the corn dog....refrain from stealing wallets....do a three legged tap dance and we are outta here!

were all waiting for the true dinar rate to come out ... we all know its way over something right now ... iraqs govt budget = over 100 trillion dinars .... lets get real .. and bring the dinar to its real rate and just accept it ... .. knocking off 3 zeros and then giving the dinar a one for 1000 exchange .. bringing their budget to just over 100 billion ..not trillion ... dinars would give the dinar more respect ... .. it wont seem like play money any more ... and thats whats going to happen this coming january .... you can pass on all the bull crap you want as to how .. if you buy a million dinars now .. they will match those dinars with dollars .. but if they were going to re- instate the value of the dinar it would of happened a long time ago.. this will be a completely new monetary dinar with a set rate ,, and it will float .. most likely plus and minus 1 or 2 %... but retain its value from that point on .. the only way they will gain any more wealth is by selling oil ... gas ..minerals ..unless they start importing raw materials and begin some kind of manufacturing processes ..maybe they will specialize in weapons ....or building tanks .. or war ships ..who knows where iraq is headed ....if they dont raise their children differently than they have in the past .. they will end up right back where they were 10 years ago .. in the future.. im looking forward to exchanging my dinars in next year but my okie dreams are over .. as far as the viet dongy ... same thing .. it may just knock off some zeros and re define its dongys .. but the value of what is and what will be .. will most likely be modest in gains.. just my opinion... right now the dinar and the dongy get no respect at all ... soon they will ...vietnam has been going thru this for 50 years now .. get a job and look forward .. this dream will eat you alive..

pretty much don't concern myself with anything said on the internet, let alone a dinar site with people who just want to talk to make people think they are important. i live my life with my family like i would if i had never heard of the dinar, don't expect too much to come from it, wouldn't be terribly upset if it dissolved completely, would love for a giant RV.

as for post-rv stuff, if something ever happened, i would worry about it then. not gonna waste a second on bank packages, trusts, armed guards, financial planning, food insurance, whatever. if i got more money, i know what to do with it.

• Upvote 3

Awww.... I am really starting to like you!

And all I can say about all the BS, is that "A fool and his money are soon parted!" All the info I have read from Adam is sound, intelligent and reasonable. I am not responsible for anyone except my family and if some Darwin Award Winner has been lucky enough to jump into this at the end, I can't help them and they wouldn't listen anyway.

Lotto winners happen every week!