Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Maliki give in to save his job?

Luigi1

From another source...

Source Says Maliki Growing Closer On Agreement On Erbil Implementations.

A source close to the coalition of state law that there are signs for signs of settlement between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the parties claim no-confidence against him presented some of the concessions and retreat from previous positions, especially in relation to the first Convention of Arbil.

Read more. See link below...

http://bit.ly/KUyziU

The clock is ticking down to the final countdown to the IMF meeting this week & the UNSC C7 meeting next week. Your thought on this.

ahhhh this guy and his last minute hat tricks ,,, he will pass the go i or erbil ,,, and we will be back too waiting ,,, and the no confedince people will have too go back too square one and start again

Personally, I think things have gone to far. What I am about to say is based on strictly my opinion. No intel, no news, NO LINK, just my thinking.

I do not believe Maliki is going to give in, even when backed into a corner. Now as for the vote of no confidence, I don't think that it will get that far. Don't get me wrong, I believe they have the votes, however , even though Maliki is a prideful man, I think he will strike a deal, and a last minute resignation in return for no prosecution for all the bad stuff this guy has done. I would assume that he already has made arrangements with another country to take his dough and leave Iraq. I don't really know what has made me arrive at this conclusion, and most of you probably see it playing out differently. To begin with, I never thought he would give up his power. Somehow now, I just think it's beyond the point of no return, and I really don't see him honoring all his previous agreements. As with most things, I'll most likely be wrong on this, but I don't think we will have to wait to long to find out. Thays my :twocents: worth.

RSS

• Upvote 8

After Maliki goes there will be some other reason why this won't rv soon!!

Well nothing has happened fast over there in the 7+ years that I've had dinar, so you could be right. Personally, I think Maliki has in fact been a huge hold up and ( JMO ) once he is gone, ( if he is gone ), I personally think things will proceed rather quickly. After all,him dragging his feet is what started this whole no confidence thing to begin with isn't it? Completed GOI, Passed HCL, ( I'm not really sure that they have to be out of chapt 7, but it would certainly help ) and my personal opinion is, then we will see what we have been waiting on........the pressing of the golden ( big red) button. ( sorry, I know I have a lot of opinions,lol)

RSS

• Upvote 1

Well nothing has happened fast over there in the 7+ years that I've had dinar, so you could be right. Personally, I think Maliki has in fact been a huge hold up and ( JMO ) once he is gone, ( if he is gone ), I personally think things will proceed rather quickly. After all,him dragging his feet is what started this whole no confidence thing to begin with isn't it? Completed GOI, Passed HCL, ( I'm not really sure that they have to be out of chapt 7, but it would certainly help ) and my personal opinion is, then we will see what we have been waiting on........the pressing of the golden ( big red) button. ( sorry, I know I have a lot of opinions,lol)

RSS

It's great to have opinions, better than letting someone think for you.... I agree with both of your posts, Maliki has passed the point of no return now..

• Upvote 1

Personally, I think things have gone to far. What I am about to say is based on strictly my opinion. No intel, no news, NO LINK, just my thinking.

I do not believe Maliki is going to give in, even when backed into a corner. Now as for the vote of no confidence, I don't think that it will get that far. Don't get me wrong, I believe they have the votes, however , even though Maliki is a prideful man, I think he will strike a deal, and a last minute resignation in return for no prosecution for all the bad stuff this guy has done. I would assume that he already has made arrangements with another country to take his dough and leave Iraq. I don't really know what has made me arrive at this conclusion, and most of you probably see it playing out differently. To begin with, I never thought he would give up his power. Somehow now, I just think it's beyond the point of no return, and I really don't see him honoring all his previous agreements. As with most things, I'll most likely be wrong on this, but I don't think we will have to wait to long to find out. Thays my :twocents: worth.

RSS

he already has made arrangements with another country to take his dough and leave Iraq,I'm sure he has a place in london, there is a thread on DV here about it

he already has made arrangements with another country to take his dough and leave Iraq,I'm sure he has a place in london, there is a thread on DV here about it

Well there ya go. I knew Alwalli had a place in London. Not sure about Maliki. OMG, if he does, I sure hope those two arn't next door neighbors, :lol:

I sure hope your right RSS, and this has gone beyond

the point of no return. Years of Maliki running things have

seen little progress. <_<

Sadr has been hanging out with the Kurds lately, seeing what

a prosperous Iraq can look like. While I dont care for him much,

Most of what he says is about helping his people, which

Maliki doesnt seem too interested in doing.

I can understand why the 5 would be calling for Maliki's removal,

could things in Iraq be more stagnant with a new leader agreeing

to share power?

I think if I were a part of the 5, I would advertise in the papers

how much better the Kurdish region is doing than the rest of

Iraq, controlled by Maliki.

maliki will do nothing and get a hall pass. he has seen the deadlines come and go with no change in his modus operandi and the consequences of his failures to comply have been nothing so far. he is like the little bratty kid in the supermarket that is misbehaving and the mom counts to three, then does nothing to punish the kid. then the mom counts to three again and does nothing. and so on. maliki lost the election, weaseled his way into office and stalled with the seating of the government for two years. he needs to go and go fast but i am afraid that nothing will happen to him.

I believe nothing will happen. For two years now he has done whatever he wanted and we have heard the chant for no confidence vote but these guys always back down in the end. I think he will survive this fracas and continue like he always had.

rss...i tend to agree with you neighbor...you are thinking along the same lines I am...one thing is certain...the clock is ticking! just hope it doesn't have plastics wired into it... :huh: keep your opinions and thoughts coming this way..value added, thanks

• Upvote 1

rss...i tend to agree with you neighbor...you are thinking along the same lines I am...one thing is certain...the clock is ticking! just hope it doesn't have plastics wired into it... :huh: keep your opinions and thoughts coming this way..value added, thanks

I got your voicemail earlier T. Don't worry buddy I won't let anyone know your little secret. Hopefully you won't vote for him again this year.

• Upvote 1

I got your voicemail earlier T. Don't worry buddy I won't let anyone know your little secret. Hopefully you won't vote for him again this year.

i hope all your grandkids are born naked you rascal...lol...I may be the only Democrat in the country that not only did not vote for him but have voted against every Democrat since George crossed the Pontiac River...or was it the Pocohantas...Ok Tex I voted for one but he got beat in the primary...can't remember if I voted for anybody that won...but I voted!!! cheers
  • Upvote 1

i hope all your grandkids are born naked you rascal...lol...I may be the only Democrat in the country that not only did not vote for him but have voted against every Democrat since George crossed the Pontiac River...or was it the Pocohantas...Ok Tex I voted for one but he got beat in the primary...can't remember if I voted for anybody that won...but I voted!!! cheers

I noticed you have 5, 4 now, more posts than me..........do you remember the good ole Sundays when we had the pink piggy countdowns, waiting for midnight and the magical rv?

now we have Randalln.......(no offense Randalln I enjoy your posts)

Im like Dr Kavorkian.........

running out of patience

I noticed you have 5, 4 now, more posts than me..........do you remember the good ole Sundays when we had the pink piggy countdowns, waiting for midnight and the magical rv?

now we have Randalln.......(no offense Randalln I enjoy your posts)

Im like Dr Kavorkian.........

running out of patience

twas the days of innocence when Maliki was still in diapers...but that can hardly be as he has been stirring up his opponents for decades (it seems)...where has the piggy gone?

Someone resident in Iraq posted that many Iraqis like Milaki because he is intransigent which they see as strong leadership. If M. is forced out or even forced to fulfill his obligations and good things happen for Iraq, it could be a great lesson for Iraq that the process works.

IMO, unless the blocs back Maliki into a corner, from which he has no escape, he will try and wriggle free. They must force his hand and then bind him into agreement, or this thing will drag on and on. They have shown some backbone and have to follow through now to achieve final resolution.

Well there ya go. I knew Alwalli had a place in London. Not sure about Maliki. OMG, if he does, I sure hope those two arn't next door neighbors, :lol:

awh crap wrrong guy that is right Alwalli ...sorry, that is why I like this site ..It's liike spell check :lol: thanks

and go ...rv