Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI: All of Iraq’s debt will be settled by end of June 2013

jeepguy

CBI: All of Iraq’s debt will be settled by end of June 2013Posted: June 2, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Baghdad, Central bank, Central Bank Iraq, Currency, Deputy Governor, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, Mohammed Saleh

The Iraqi Central Bank said that “the end of the month June next year will determine all debts to Iraq and see the real amounts.”

He said the Bank’s Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance on “unreasonable and unacceptable continuing claim to extend protection to Iraqi funds abroad since mid next year will resolve this entire file”.

“Iraq requested the extension to protect its assets abroad came for the purpose of gaining time to limit the overall debt, prevent fraud and manipulation by private sector companies to claim illegal debt owed to them,” he said, adding “some of them got a warrant necessary to pay its debt”.

alrighty then ,,,, if this article is right ,,,next june we will see the true debt and end of year will be all paid off ,,, did i see somewhere that the value of dinar will raise and the big bill notes off street will take 1 year ?? if i did see that right ,,, would this article state that the value in dinar will rise end of this june 2012 ? mmmmm lets roll that r.v. rate out on a red carpet ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i got the first ,,from currency newshound .com ---- still looking from where they recieved the news be right back

Obama recently signed an order protecting Iraq's investments held in the USA by granting another year extention to June 2013. Coincidence?

All this ties in with the RV. Iraq assets in the USA will be worth many times over after RV.

Here it is jeepguy CBI: Identification of Iraq's debt in the end of June / 2013 /

History of edits :: 1338636429 • 253 visits readable

story_img_4fc9f88da3713.jpg

Central Bank of Iraq said that "the end of next year Chehrhuzeiran will identify all the debt owed by Iraq and to know the exact amounts for it."

The deputy governor of Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said today "it is not reasonable nor acceptable continuing claim to extend the protection of Iraqi funds abroad, where the middle of next year will see the resolution of this file completely."

He added that "Iraq's request for an extension to protect his money abroad came for the purpose of gaining time to account for the total debt it and prevent manipulation and fraud by companies and the private sector to claim illegal debt owed to them," adding that "some of them obtained a court order Esm to pay the debt to them." / 4

Updating :: 02/06/2012 15:27 http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www1.alforattv.net/modules/news/article.php%3Fstoryid%3D75125

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3

Thats great news! Invade friendly country inherit a debt free country. The C.B.I. has got to be the worst bank to count on sharing any money with a pipe dream RV. We have no control over the central banks how pathetic they used us to get there banks in there.I would say a 20 year war hurt the global economy not the mortgage smoke screen. If you burned a 3.00 dinar and replaced it with a now 10 year old dinar valued less than a square of toilet paper. I do not know about the state of Iraq or care. But I can tell you my country is ready in June 2012 for the 3 to 5 trillion total lost to date not the 800,000 sugar coated quote some idiot tried to spin once. And put W. tapes back on the net about the war not costing us one dime.The genius of a two party dictatorship is debatable truly a master piece. A 100 year FED ends its contract in 6 months and how is the richest country fairing ? Its ass is getting kicked by the banker's. If we could have invaded Mexico and Canada and the U.N. could set up profit sharing for all even the Mexican here.And there gonna give it to us free and clear .No debt ! Thats how American Idol a numbing and dumbing of the tax funding Americans no longer think any of this sounds a little funny ?/ So tell us Seacreast will we see our beloved Kardashians for another season ? This story and the U.S. Presidential winner at 10:00 back TO YOu RyAn

Edited by Markinsa
Reduced Font Size: See Forum Rules

Thanks, very interesting article.

Sounds like they will know the amount of debt by end of next year.

Does resolution completely mean paid?

If they expect to pay off all debt they must also expect oil to stay well above $85 a barrel

CBI site Gov debt data is from 2010.

• Upvote 2

Here it is jeepguy CBI: Identification of Iraq's debt in the end of June / 2013 /

Central Bank of Iraq said that "the end of next year Chehrhuzeiran will identify all the debt owed by Iraq and to know the exact amounts for it."

The deputy governor of Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said today "it is not reasonable nor acceptable continuing claim to extend the protection of Iraqi funds abroad, where the middle of next year will see the resolution of this file completely."

He added that "Iraq's request for an extension to protect his money abroad came for the purpose of gaining time to account for the total debt it and prevent manipulation and fraud by companies and the private sector to claim illegal debt owed to them," adding that "some of them obtained a court order Esm to pay the debt to them." / 4

Updating :: 02/06/2012 15:27 http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www1.alforattv.net/modules/news/article.php%3Fstoryid%3D75125

thanks yoota --- { who is yota ? and where does he gather all the neat intel ? } hehehe i looked at the c.b.i. site couldn`t find diddally dooo !!!! you the man !!!!

• Upvote 3

always wondered what this complete and total BSr Saleh looked like.

[quote name=yota691' date='03 June 2012 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1338734178' post='970080'

size="4]Here it is jeepguy CBI: Identification of Iraq's debt in the end of June / 2013 /

Updating :: 02/06/2012 15:27 http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www1.alforattv.net/modules/news/article.php%3Fstoryid%3D75125[/size]

You know, I find the doubletalk in these articles very annoying to say the least. Once again, it sounds like a load of political Bull****. 'Determining' debt or 'Identifying' debt does not amount to settling and getting rid of debt. Ambiguity, vague statements and shuffling paperwork seems to be a perpetual pattern with these bureaucrats. We're dealing with lawyers that will keep this thing going on forever.

• Upvote 1

CBI: All of Iraq’s debt will be settled by end of June 2013Posted: June 2, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Baghdad, Central bank, Central Bank Iraq, Currency, Deputy Governor, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, Mohammed Saleh

The Iraqi Central Bank said that “the end of the month June next year will determine all debts to Iraq and see the real amounts.”

He said the Bank’s Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance on “unreasonable and unacceptable continuing claim to extend protection to Iraqi funds abroad since mid next year will resolve this entire file”.

“Iraq requested the extension to protect its assets abroad came for the purpose of gaining time to limit the overall debt, prevent fraud and manipulation by private sector companies to claim illegal debt owed to them,” he said, adding “some of them got a warrant necessary to pay its debt”.

alrighty then ,,,, if this article is right ,,,next june we will see the true debt and end of year will be all paid off ,,, did i see somewhere that the value of dinar will raise and the big bill notes off street will take 1 year ?? if i did see that right ,,, would this article state that the value in dinar will rise end of this june 2012 ? mmmmm lets roll that r.v. rate out on a red carpet ;)

jeepguy this little article, with your quote, that you posted is all over the web, Good Job Sir :lol::twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Thats great news! Invade friendly country inherit a debt free country. The C.B.I. has got to be the worst bank to count on sharing any money with a pipe dream RV. We have no control over the central banks how pathetic they used us to get there banks in there.I would say a 20 year war hurt the global economy not the mortgage smoke screen. If you burned a 3.00 dinar and replaced it with a now 10 year old dinar valued less than a square of toilet paper. I do not know about the state of Iraq or care. But I can tell you my country is ready in June 2012 for the 3 to 5 trillion total lost to date not the 800,000 sugar coated quote some idiot tried to spin once. And put W. tapes back on the net about the war not costing us one dime.The genius of a two party dictatorship is debatable truly a master piece. A 100 year FED ends its contract in 6 months and how is the richest country fairing ? Its ass is getting kicked by the banker's. If we could have invaded Mexico and Canada and the U.N. could set up profit sharing for all even the Mexican here.And there gonna give it to us free and clear .No debt ! Thats how American Idol a numbing and dumbing of the tax funding Americans no longer think any of this sounds a little funny ?/ So tell us Seacreast will we see our beloved Kardashians for another season ? This story and the U.S. Presidential winner at 10:00 back TO YOu RyAn

biggrin.gif