Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Laughed til I cried

Pilchard821

I guess I'm going to have to re-evaluate. I normally get frustrated to see all this political, religious, and other non-dinar malarkey here, but I succumbed and followed your link. I haven't laughed til I cried for a long time. Thank you so much.

• Upvote 1

OMGosh.... too funny!!! At least they all agreed, after vividly describing the pain (lol), the product does indeed work..... still ROFL!!!

Why is it that mainly women think this is funny ?

Evil, thats what you are !! :P

You have no idea what we go through, allow us this chuckle..... chuckle is putting it mildly, this was absolutely hilarious!!!

• Upvote 3

You have no idea what we go through, allow us this chuckle..... chuckle is putting it mildly, this was absolutely hilarious!!!

I'm begining to understand. Had a vasectomy on friday, my scrotum looks looks like Joseph's techni-colour dreamcoat. :eek:

Any advice from the men of the dinar family would be gratefully received at the moment !!

• Upvote 2

I'm begining to understand. Had a vasectomy on friday, my scrotum looks looks like Joseph's techni-colour dreamcoat. :eek:

Any advice from the men of the dinar family would be gratefully received at the moment !!

I'm not a man but this works for me....take 4 advil and a xanax - it will still hurt but you won't give a ****! ;)

• Upvote 3

A lot of rest and a couple bags of frozen peas. They weigh less than a bag of ice, use the peas for swelling and just rotate bags to keep them cold. It's not recommended to eat the peas when you are done, but if you have someone you really don't like, then more power to ya!!!

Good Luck!!!!!

• Upvote 1

:lol::lol::lol:

Warning: Do Not Read While Drinking Coffee.

Severe Burns to the Inner Nostrile Will Result!!

Way too funny.

Along with the peas,

use compression shorts.

Like athletic supportor,

with out the cup.

Can get at Sports Authority or even Wal-Mart.

Don't let'm hang loose and over do it.

You'll be walk'n funny and in a lot of pain.

I've got the mother-in-law coming for sunday roast......she loves peas !!!! emot-LMAO.gif

With the vasectomy in question, I rotated frozen corn and Peas, ate another xananx that they sent home with me, and then for 2 weeks you have to shoot your seeds in a cup and take them in to make sure everything is on the up n up. I looked at the doctor like what? you did not do it right or what? I mean for god sakes, I was awake when you took your scapel and raveged my berries, I was so nervous that the Twig sat outside talking to the cute nurse. Then when said berries are laid open like Pam Anderson on a bad episode of Baywatch (was there ever a bad episode) anyway; You proceed to pull my vas deferens out about 4 inches, (which felt like 4 feet) and cut it in two all the while smiling and asked me to hold a piece. Being stoned fromed the Legal drug xananx that you gave me, I obligded. I now have a wet spaghetti noodle in my hand that actually came from my berries, and as if that were not enough, you proceed to do the very same thing to the upper side. It felt like Satin had reached up my evil A$$ and Jesus himself had the other side in a futile match of TUG of WAR.... :lmao: Finally as a *precaution to pregnancy in the futire*, he took 2 titanium clamps with a pair of needle nose pliers and squeezed them shut. (OUCH).. While I am still rollin the spaghetti noodle in my hand stoned to the bone, I could swear that the Nurse was looking deep in to my eyes and glanced over at the twig that was coming to life, that is until, he says we are gonna carterize both ends for the final seal. At this point I do not think that I could impregnate the OCTOMOM with me on horomone vitamins and shots, with a jackhammer trying to jerk a stick pin in my arse... Sure enough, doc comes over and with a with a hot iron and a pair of forecips and the smell of my burnt flesh of the berries ripened the air with the smell of death. huh.gif In the mean time while healing in another room of course because we were like cattle on saleday to the DOCdry.gif , the sweet nurse that has bedroom eyes was caring for me in the other room. After dozing off fer a bit and dreaming of sweet nothings, that was all I got.... NOTHING.... At some point in my life I am gonna go back and get what (at that time being stoned and all) is rightfully mine, the Nurse named Lisa... I was laffin from this thread earlier, but now since I spilled my beans, cuz the seeds sure as hell do not swim like a fat guy on the High dive,blink.gif I will finally digress and be thankful that my child raring days are over!! Now if Maliki does not RV or get off the throne... He is next!! emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 4

With the vasectomy in question, I rotated frozen corn and Peas, ate another xananx that they sent home with me, and then for 2 weeks you have to shoot your seeds in a cup and take them in to make sure everything is on the up n up. I looked at the doctor like what? you did not do it right or what? I mean for god sakes, I was awake when you took your scapel and raveged my berries, I was so nervous that the Twig sat outside talking to the cute nurse. Then when said berries are laid open like Pam Anderson on a bad episode of Baywatch (was there ever a bad episode) anyway; You proceed to pull my vas deferens out about 4 inches, (which felt like 4 feet) and cut it in two all the while smiling and asked me to hold a piece. Being stoned fromed the Legal drug xananx that you gave me, I obligded. I now have a wet spaghetti noodle in my hand that actually came from my berries, and as if that were not enough, you proceed to do the very same thing to the upper side. It felt like Satin had reached up my evil A$$ and Jesus himself had the other side in a futile match of TUG of WAR.... :lmao: Finally as a *precaution to pregnancy in the futire*, he took 2 titanium clamps with a pair of needle nose pliers and squeezed them shut. (OUCH).. While I am still rollin the spaghetti noodle in my hand stoned to the bone, I could swear that the Nurse was looking deep in to my eyes and glanced over at the twig that was coming to life, that is until, he says we are gonna carterize both ends for the final seal. At this point I do not think that I could impregnate the OCTOMOM with me on horomone vitamins and shots, with a jackhammer trying to jerk a stick pin in my arse... Sure enough, doc comes over and with a with a hot iron and a pair of forecips and the smell of my burnt flesh of the berries ripened the air with the smell of death. huh.gif In the mean time while healing in another room of course because we were like cattle on saleday to the DOCdry.gif , the sweet nurse that has bedroom eyes was caring for me in the other room. After dozing off fer a bit and dreaming of sweet nothings, that was all I got.... NOTHING.... At some point in my life I am gonna go back and get what (at that time being stoned and all) is rightfully mine, the Nurse named Lisa... I was laffin from this thread earlier, but now since I spilled my beans, cuz the seeds sure as hell do not swim like a fat guy on the High dive,blink.gif I will finally digress and be thankful that my child raring days are over!! Now if Maliki does not RV or get off the throne... He is next!! emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

OMFG, I think that tops my brazilian waxing mishap :o:lol:

• Upvote 1

the smell of my burnt flesh of the berries ripened the air with the smell of death.

Hey Mr B,

I have to agree with you there, the smell was quite.......Unique !! :unsure:

" I love the smell of Napalm in the morning ! " :blink:

I'll apologise to all for discussing my scrotum whilst the clock is tickin !!

See you all in Vegas real soon !!

OMFG, I think that tops my brazilian waxing mishap :o:lol:

Hi Tiffani929,

Just as the thread was on the way out, you appear with this statement. Should you feel the urge to re-live the incident, please feel free. :rolleyes:

Not too much detail though please, you might "interrupt" my rehabilitation :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 2

OMFG, I think that tops my brazilian waxing mishap ohmy.giflaugh.gif

Now that I would love to hear in time!! Sorry fer being so graphic but that is the way the my brain and my beans and my frank remember it!!

Hey Mr B,

I have to agree with you there, the smell was quite.......Unique !! unsure.gif

" I love the smell of Napalm in the morning ! " blink.gif

I'll apologise to all for discussing my scrotum whilst the clock is tickin !!

See you all in Vegas real soon !!

I was definately a smell that I could do without.... Being my own and all.... Someone elses "BOYS" on fire, I would cringe, but carry-on!! All chasing the infinite RV..... :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 2

:goodnews:

:surgeon:DESITIN :surgeon:

It works for some of the worst diaper rash on tender baby skin... :angel:

We used it at the welding shop for welding and metal burns and it worked very well... :ph34r:

The smell?

Better than burning flesh!! :bravo:

Good Luck! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1