Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KAP RECAP

SWFloridaGuy

I trade FOREX for a living, and I am pretty damn good at it.

I made a little over $2k yesterday and today on my Platinum trade. I also made a little over $500 on my Oil trade yesterday. Not bad for half a weeks work. I'm not bragging, but somebody who doesn't understand how currencies and commodities work would not survive in my business. The FOREX will eat most people alive!

Ok....Let me get this straight...yesterday you owned '20MillionDinar' ....today you were able to cut your losses & sold your Dinar short.....but was still able to make $2k on your "Platinum trade".....ohhhh....please let us know what tomorrow brings ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GotSix,

What are you talking about? When did I ever say I owned 20 Million Dinar yesterday? Please show me where I said that. I sold out the majority of my Dinar months ago.

Also, who said that one has to sell Dinar in order to fund a brokerage account in order to do another form of investing / trading? Dinar was "Vegas" money bud.

Multiple streams of income is the name of the game, sounds like you just want something to argue about, go start a fight somewhere else GotSix.

I could take a screen shot of this week's trades but it won't prove anything. People who are jealous, envious, and simply love to hate on other people's success will just come up with some excuse like "it's photo shopped..." Or "that screen shot probably isn't yours..."

On top of that, I don't need to prove anything to anybody here. How will that make me money? It won't!

This site is not a popularity contest, it is a place where people can exchange information and ideas with each other. You want to start a fight go pound a few beers and head on over to the local pub. I won't waste any more time on you GotSix...

• Upvote 5

20Million, maybe you can shed some light on this for me? If Iraq is going to introduce new denominations (both coin and paper) with much lower face valuse, does it not almost mandate that the current IQD value be increased?

It makes no sense to go introduce lower denominations when, as an example, a current 25,000 dinar note is worth about $23.00. They already need a wheelbarrow to carry money for large purchases. Is there another conclusiion that can be reached besides increasing the value of the dinar? If they introduce a 50 dinar note it would be worth 4.3 cents at today's value.

It seems to me they would focus on keeping the total value of the money supply the same. If Iraq currently has 30 trillion dinar in its supply and the value is .000856 US per dinar their money supply is currently worth 25.6 billion US. If they just lopped the 3 zeroes from face values, it would become 25.6 million US dollars not the 25.6 billion that it was previously worth. So, in order to maintain the total value of currency pre and post redenomination, they would also have to lop the 3 zeros from .000856 to make it .856. Thus, the total value is the same prior to redenomination and after redenomination.

Maybe my math is not very good anymore. Does this make sense? Or, am I wrong?

Thanks,

hoot

20 million, I think your numbers are way over the top. As if your intentionally trying to scare people. It has been stated by several 'in the know' that the dinar out of Iraq is around 10 trillion or maybe even less. That changes everything if true.

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

20Million, maybe you can shed some light on this for me? If Iraq is going to introduce new denominations (both coin and paper) with much lower face valuse, does it not almost mandate that the current IQD value be increased?

It makes no sense to go introduce lower denominations when, as an example, a current 25,000 dinar note is worth about $23.00. They already need a wheelbarrow to carry money for large purchases. Is there another conclusiion that can be reached besides increasing the value of the dinar? If they introduce a 50 dinar note it would be worth 4.3 cents at today's value.

It seems to me they would focus on keeping the total value of the money supply the same. If Iraq currently has 30 trillion dinar in its supply and the value is .000856 US per dinar their money supply is currently worth 25.6 billion US. If they just lopped the 3 zeroes from face values, it would become 25.6 million US dollars not the 25.6 billion that it was previously worth. So, in order to maintain the total value of currency pre and post redenomination, they would also have to lop the 3 zeros from .000856 to make it .856. Thus, the total value is the same prior to redenomination and after redenomination.

Thanks,

hoot

Your numbers are a little off. Real quick before we get to the numbers, why would they need a wheel barrow for large purchases? A 25,000 note is worth about $23 right? When was the last time you needed a wheel barrow full of $20 Bills in order to purchase something from the store? I never have? Unless they were buying a house with cash... Remember, they do have banks in Iraq with SWIFT capabilities.

If they re-denominate the overall value remains the same, just the number of notes will change. This has been discussed many many times. 30 Trillion Notes is currently worth 25.6 Billion. After a re-denomination there would be 30 Billion Notes worth 25.6 Billion. I won't get into details as to why every other country in history whose CURRENCY is in a hyper-inflated state (extra 000's) goes through a re-denomination.

*The number of notes in circulation will be reduced but the overall value remains the same.

20 million, I think your numbers are way over the top. As if your intentionally trying to scare people. It has been stated by several 'in the know' that the dinar out of Iraq is around 10 trillion or maybe even less. That changes everything if true.

My numbers are EXACTLY SPOT ON with the CBI's financials. The people "in the know" who say there is around 10 trillion are not "in the know." If they were, we would have seen the long awaited RV that has been called by them over and over again.

Just refer back to the original post on this thread. Kap is talking about the Dinar being a Reserve Currency. There is no way this can happen at this point in time. And there is no way that can happen in the near future. Countries take time to develop and grow. I wish a country could magically go from having a $100 Billion GDP to $15 Trillion GDP overnight, but that just isn't how the world works.

So it all boils down to who you want to believe. The CBI or the random people on different dinar forums who hide behind fictitious names that are "in the know." The choice is always up to us! In my line of work, I can't believe people who can't back up their claims with facts. I would go broke listening to people like Kap, Bond Lady, Okie, etc... Although some of their intentions might be good by trying to keep people "positive", being positive does not make you money.

I noticed that when I actually started making good money earlier this year I was able to open my mind a little more and not be so biased towards the "imminent overnight RV" that just HAS to occur. People who are hanging onto the RV in hopes of becoming wealthy (with really no other options) are extremely biased and don't want to hear the facts. They would rather listen to the people that are "in the know" when it comes to things like total M1, M2, and facts about how and why re-denominations work. I'm not trying to scare people, just stating the facts. It's up to you who you choose to believe.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

20million, thanks for the reply.

Maybe my numbers are off and the wheelbarrow is an exaggeration but, buying a $15,000 car would require 652 25,000 dinar notes. That's a little pile of money. I've seen several times that only 20% or so of Iraqi's use banks. So, cash is king.

If they introduce lower denominations, its kind of silly to do it with the current value of the dinar. Its useless to issue a 10 dinar note that is worth 8 1/2 mills based on current value of the dinar. Its a waste of money. It does not make sense to redenominate without changing the value of the dinar.

I need more info.

Thanks,

hoot

GotSix,

What are you talking about? When did I ever say I owned 20 Million Dinar yesterday? Please show me where I said that. I sold out the majority of my Dinar months ago.

Also, who said that one has to sell Dinar in order to fund a brokerage account in order to do another form of investing / trading? Dinar was "Vegas" money bud.

Multiple streams of income is the name of the game, sounds like you just want something to argue about, go start a fight somewhere else GotSix.

I could take a screen shot of this week's trades but it won't prove anything. People who are jealous, envious, and simply love to hate on other people's success will just come up with some excuse like "it's photo shopped..." Or "that screen shot probably isn't yours..."

On top of that, I don't need to prove anything to anybody here. How will that make me money? It won't!

This site is not a popularity contest, it is a place where people can exchange information and ideas with each other. You want to start a fight go pound a few beers and head on over to the local pub. I won't waste any more time on you GotSix...

We CAN agree on specific issues. Your response is spot on in so many ways not just monetary. We are all cartoon characters that no one really knows.

Sometimes the truth can be scary.....

Its probly why you, kap, and rockinrich turn your head the other way and focus on "hearsay" and "intel" laugh.gif

Its also why you have no credibility.....

20million broke it all down perfectly....those ARE the facts....

It wouldnt even matter if there was only 1 billion dinar outside the country, every dinar the CBI prints is a liability.....doesnt matter where it is or ends up going....

you need to do some research the u.n. did deflate their rate and also this has long been planned for the dinar to be held in foreign currency reserves iraq themselves did not put their rate to where it became worthless look it up

Do a quick history check on Iraq and the dinar.....it will take you 5 mins to verify you are incorrect.....

Iraq/Saddam made their own choices and because of it, the dinar fell in value.....guess what part of that reason was???

Overprinting the dinar!!! Which led to its inflated state today....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

20million, thanks for the reply.

Maybe my numbers are off and the wheelbarrow is an exaggeration but, buying a $15,000 car would require 652 25,000 dinar notes. That's a little pile of money. I've seen several times that only 20% or so of Iraqi's use banks. So, cash is king.

If they introduce lower denominations, its kind of silly to do it with the current value of the dinar. Its useless to issue a 10 dinar note that is worth 8 1/2 mills based on current value of the dinar. Its a waste of money. It does not make sense to redenominate without changing the value of the dinar.

I need more info.

Thanks,

hoot

We also hear about how many Iraqi's are poor. So I would assume that the people who have the money to buy a $15,000 car would probably have a bank account as well. By re-denominating this allows them more room for growth and expansion in every way. When it comes to their money supply, refer back to expansionary policy in my first post. This is how a country will grow and develop in a controlled manner. The value will probably change as their country grows, but this will occur after they re-denominate. Keep in mind, Iraq is an exporting nation and exporting nations like lower valued currencies. I won't get into this but feel free to do your own research.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they will change their value prior to the re-denomination and it will more than likely take the value from 1166:1 down to 1000:1. This way, when they re-denominate, their currency will be on par with the USD. They will now be in a position to grow and develop their economy the traditional way, not magically send their country into an even more hyper-inflated state overnight which in turn would crash their currency instantly.

20 million, your statement below is way off.

"Just refer back to the original post on this thread. Kap is talking about the Dinar being a Reserve Currency. There is no way this can happen at this point in time. And there is no way that can happen in the near future. Countries take time to develop and grow. I wish a country could magically go from having a $100 Billion GDP to $15 Trillion GDP overnight, but that just isn't how the world works."

I have done my own research and talked to some of the people who are actually involved in this. And I hate to break the bad news to you, but, you are wrong and that is going to happen. Maybe not the way you think it is, but they are going to make the New Iraqi Dinar a reserves currency held by central banks. Believe it or not, they have been working on the arrangements for some time. The very dinar dealers who sell the dinar have stated there is no more than 10 trillion out of Iraq. So once again, you are wrong. I think they know how much they sold. I promised I would not say more than that.

Edited by katie45

20 million, your statement below is way off.

"Just refer back to the original post on this thread. Kap is talking about the Dinar being a Reserve Currency. There is no way this can happen at this point in time. And there is no way that can happen in the near future. Countries take time to develop and grow. I wish a country could magically go from having a $100 Billion GDP to $15 Trillion GDP overnight, but that just isn't how the world works."

I have done my own research and talked to some of the people who are actually involved in this. And I hate to break the bad news to you, but, you are wrong and that is going to happen. Maybe not the way you think it is, but they are going to make the New Iraqi Dinar a reserves currency held by central banks. Believe it or not, they have been working on the arrangements for some time. I promised I would not say more than that.

OK, I guess since you have "secret" intel that can't be shared with others then that is fine for you. But like I said, I can't go off of rumors like this, that would be bad business practice according to my standards. I'm pretty impressed that you know some of the very select few people who are working on the Iraqi Dinar RV plan! Congratulations!

Could you at least tell us WHEN they plan on pulling the "RV Trigger" ? If I knew when I would probably sell off everything I own in order to buy as much IQD as possible. Looking for some insight, thanks Katie!

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To me, nobody has been right thus far. It's all speculation. I have information and intel but I'll never claim to be spot on, on point, or any of that because NOBODY KNOWWWSSS folks. NOBODY! So it doesn't do any good to shoot each other down over an investment none of us have control over. I don't care about the long text, the bold and italic text people uses that makes their post look attractive, nobody has been right or we'll all be enjoying the result of our investment and spending less time on dinar forums. Now we can all talk about what makes sense and find someone's post that would line up to their thinking whether it's okie, bondlady or anyone but just go with your gut. If your gut says a $3+ rate then stick with it, if your gut says .1 Cent rate then go with that because at the end of the day, the only people who will be right or "Spot on" as many claim to be are the ones who are actually pushing but button. So folks, use the greatness within yourselves and make an investment in what you CAN control which is yourself. Let the Dinar do whatever it's going to do and act accordingly. Everyone is trying to earn a "I told you so" but is it worth it?

Live your Dream People

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 2

No, I just questioned like most do about anything that has to do with this investment. No secret source or intel. But after talking to Kap and another person, I called a very large liquidity trader and asked. I was told point blank that they were working on the overall marketing, distribution, of the dinar to central banks. They would not say more so the intel from Kap is accurate.

• Upvote 3

To me, nobody has been right thus far. It's all speculation. I have information and intel but I'll never claim to be spot on, on point, or any of that because NOBODY KNOWWWSSS folks. NOBODY! So it doesn't do any good to shoot each other down over an investment none of us have control over. I don't care about the long text, the bold and italic text people uses that makes their post look attractive, nobody has been right or we'll all be enjoying the result of our investment and spending less time on dinar forums. Now we can all talk about what makes sense and find someone's post that would line up to their thinking whether it's okie, bondlady or anyone but just go with your gut. If your gut says a $3+ rate then stick with it, if your gut says .1 Cent rate then go with that because at the end of the day, the only people who will be right or "Spot on" as many claim to be are the ones who are actually pushing but button. So folks, use the greatness within yourselves and make an investment in what you CAN control which is yourself. Let the Dinar do whatever it's going to do and act accordingly. Everyone is trying to earn a "I told you so" but is it worth it?

Live your Dream People

I will respectfully disagree with most of what you just said here JayLee. For most people it is pure speculation, for those who understand currencies and economics it is calculated math.

Would you tell a General Contractor that he is speculating on how to build a house from the ground up just because you don't know the correct process?

Due to the fact that this particular post is "Pinned" I am going to add the following link. It is actually my calculated prediction as to what will happen this year with the US equities markets, Gold, Oil, and the USD. Six months from now, when my targets have been reached, is it going to be considered pure speculation on my part? Or will some acknowledge the fact that this is actually not pure speculation like some would think?

Folks, economics is not based off of wizadry, it is based off of math.

Anyways, here is my 2012 forecast: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/122869-my-predictions/ (maybe in six months from now I will be considered to be "in the know..." maybe not)

**I am not telling people to sell, just stating facts based off of my knowledge and experience in the currency markets**

I will respectfully disagree with most of what you just said here JayLee. For most people it is pure speculation, for those who understand currencies and economics it is calculated math.

Would you tell a General Contractor that he is speculating on how to build a house from the ground up just because you don't know the correct process?

Due to the fact that this particular post is "Pinned" I am going to add the following link. It is actually my calculated prediction as to what will happen this year with the US equities markets, Gold, Oil, and the USD. Six months from now, when my targets have been reached, is it going to be considered pure speculation on my part? Or will some acknowledge the fact that this is actually not pure speculation like some would think?

Folks, economics is not based off of wizadry, it is based off of math.

Anyways, here is my 2012 forecast: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/122869-my-predictions/ (maybe in six months from now I will be considered to be "in the know..." maybe not)

**I am not telling people to sell, just stating facts based off of my knowledge and experience in the currency markets**

I respect your cridentials and not debating your history or your experience in currency trading at all. But are you RVing the Dinar? If you're not then you don't know what they're going to do over there either. The question you asked about a contractor building a house has nothing to do with what I said because I'm not debating with the CBI about how they're going to RV the Dinar. But I will call speculation on another person who's not building that house but trying to tell me what that General Conatractor is going to do regardless of how many homes they've built. The fact is, they're not building the house that your "General Contractor" is building. :) But I respect what you're saying and I'm not really disagreeing with your theory but I don't buy the fact that you're calling yourself "Spot on" because you're good at math. You still don't know what the CBI is going to do. Just Saying Sir!

20 million,

I think you think that I am arguing with you...not true. I want to understand. So, you go out on a limb and set the dinar at 1000:1. That then makes the new 5 dinar note worth 1/2 mill. It seems crazy for Iraq to even start into this process if that's all it would be worth.

I can see the dinar going to 10 cents. Then a 5 dinar note would be worth 50 cents. I think I just talked myself into a 1:1 valuation.

hoot

20 million,

I think you think that I am arguing with you...not true. I want to understand. So, you go out on a limb and set the dinar at 1000:1. That then makes the new 5 dinar note worth 1/2 mill. It seems crazy for Iraq to even start into this process if that's all it would be worth.

I can see the dinar going to 10 cents. Then a 5 dinar note would be worth 50 cents. I think I just talked myself into a 1:1 valuation.

hoot

No not at all. You have presented your questions and opinions in a respectful manner, I hope that I did the same. You need to go over the numbers again though. 1000 Dinars to $1 USD would make the Dinar a little stronger, but not much.

The whole reason for this small increase in the value would be for ease of exchange and it would put the Dinar at 1:1 parity with the USD after a re-denomination. See, right now, the Dinar is at 1166:1 meaning the exchange rate is .00086. If they re-denominate (drop the 000's) then that would make the new exchange rate 0.86 Dinars to $1 USD.

BUT, if they raise the value to 1000:1 prior to re-denomination. Then after they re-denominate it would make the new dinar exchange rate at exactly 1:1 with the US dollar. This means they would have successfully reduced their money supply like they have been stating they want to do. AND, the Dinar would now be equal to the USD just like they have been saying they want to do.

On top of that, they would then be in a position to grow and develop as an emerging economy. Hope that makes sense.

I respect your cridentials and not debating your history or your experience in currency trading at all. But are you RVing the Dinar? If you're not then you don't know what they're going to do over there either. The question you asked about a contractor building a house has nothing to do with what I said because I'm not debating with the CBI about how they're going to RV the Dinar. But I will call speculation on another person who's not building that house but trying to tell me what that General Conatractor is going to do regardless of how many homes they've built. The fact is, they're not building the house that your "General Contractor" is building. :) But I respect what you're saying and I'm not really disagreeing with your theory but I don't buy the fact that you're calling yourself "Spot on" because you're good at math. You still don't know what the CBI is going to do. Just Saying Sir!

One fact remains though, the PROCESS in building a house remains the same. I understand the process because many many countries have had their currencies in a hyper-inflated state, performed a re-denomination, and have actually moved ahead in the world in terms of economic growth, GDP, etc...

You're right, I'm not "RVing the Dinar" but either is the CBI. They are re-denominating the Dinar as that is the blueprint for this type of plan.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. That's fine. Best of luck to you JayLee.

• Upvote 2

No not at all. You have presented your questions and opinions in a respectful manner, I hope that I did the same. You need to go over the numbers again though. 1000 Dinars to $1 USD would make the Dinar a little stronger, but not much.

The whole reason for this small increase in the value would be for ease of exchange and it would put the Dinar at 1:1 parity with the USD after a re-denomination. See, right now, the Dinar is at 1166:1 meaning the exchange rate is .00086. If they re-denominate (drop the 000's) then that would make the new exchange rate 0.86 Dinars to $1 USD.

BUT, if they raise the value to 1000:1 prior to re-denomination. Then after they re-denominate it would make the new dinar exchange rate at exactly 1:1 with the US dollar. This means they would have successfully reduced their money supply like they have been stating they want to do. AND, the Dinar would now be equal to the USD just like they have been saying they want to do.

On top of that, they would then be in a position to grow and develop as an emerging economy. Hope that makes sense.

One fact remains though, the PROCESS in building a house remains the same. I understand the process because many many countries have had their currencies in a hyper-inflated state, performed a re-denomination, and have actually moved ahead in the world in terms of economic growth, GDP, etc...

You're right, I'm not "RVing the Dinar" but either is the CBI. They are re-denominating the Dinar as that is the blueprint for this type of plan.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. That's fine. Best of luck to you JayLee.

I understand Sir, and I'm with you on the process though. But every country is different but we'll have to just wait it out and see. And if you're right, I'll be the first to brag about you Sir :)

Guess they lied to the US Congress? lol

“In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefi nitely

plans for a currency reform that would have removed

three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and

required the issuance of new currency notes. Th e

reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly

less than $1. It is currently worth less than onetenth

of a cent.376”

http://www.sigir.mil/files/quarterlyreports/April2012/Report_-_April_2012.pdf#view=fit

• Upvote 1

of a cent.376”

http://www.sigir.mil...12.pdf#view=fit

This tells us one of two things. Either they are lying or they aren't.

However, if they are telling the truth then there will be NO RV or RD.

Here's why:

The smallest currency note in Iraq right now is 50 Dinars. If they RV at a 1:1 rate their smallest currency is now worth $50. There is no way they can operate with such high valued currency right?

Let's say they RV to $0.10 (ten cents) then the smallest currency (50 Dinars) is now worth $5. Still too big for day to day transactions...

**One thing I know for certain is whether they RV or RD they will need a new currency. Until we see the new currency, all bets are off of ANYTHING to happen, period. Thanks for sharing this with us Katie.

• Upvote 1

of a cent.376”

http://www.sigir.mil...12.pdf#view=fit

Thanks Katie! As many of us believe,U CAN'T TRUST ANY GOV ENTITY TO TELL THE TRUTH. Time will tell,best to all.

Thanks,

hoot

The exchange rate would also change. Your new 50 IQD note would be worth $43.00.

50 IQD today is worth 4.3 cents.

• 1 month later...

I'll stick with keep, he knows more about the Dinar than anybody on here.

And his words are good as gold. I think were going to see a RV real soon, but,

far as making any money on our investment, might NOT be what we wanted, at aLL.

I think the leaders of Irag would make some Good clowns for a circus, I'm glad i live in the USA.

Push the button Shabbi.I dare ya.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1