Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KAP RECAP

SWFloridaGuy

6-2-2012 Kaperoni: Is a LOP or Redenomination possible? Let’s go with the full 27 trillion dinar in circulation. If they LOP or re-denominate 27 trillion to 27 billion (delete 3 zeros) and gave it all to the US, they would not come close to paying off the war debt of 800 billion and climbing.

What? the war debt was supposed to be paid off in one lump sum was it? Dont think so.

Who knows what govt plan was in place and where the return is.

Its narrow minded to assume that an RV is the only way to recoup funds.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

it seems like a pretty cut and dry senario of the dinar per news outlets and post from iraq parts ,,,, i am wondering when ,,, it seems too me like september is the inital starter ,,,for the zero`s and new denominations ,,but other ideas have it needing too be started sooner ,,, tomorrow is nice

• Upvote 3

Well in my little ole opinion I think he could be right. I read articles in Nov of 2011 and they wanted to be part of the reserve system. If they are part of any countries foreign reserves it gives a value to the Dinar as that country says this money has value. It's worth this much and we count it in our inventory. Thus the dinar is worth it's stated value and there you go. I also think this is also a way to deal with some of the liqudity problem...does it? .... I don't know but it would seem being part of the reserve system could help. It is estimated that there are 100 Trillion Dollars out in circulation. Wikipedia the dollar and it states that 16 countries use the dollar as there official money. If there are indeed 100 Trillion dollars out there then if all that money came home we would be flat broke for quite awhile. However the dollar is the reserve currency and it is valued around the world . We can't cover it but none the less it is valued and held by most countries in their foreign reserves. Well that's my opinion..... at least about the reserve currency. This is just thinking out loud so don't take it as fact till you do some checking up on the subject. ;)

• Upvote 5

What? the war debt was supposed to be paid off in one lump sum was it? Dont think so.

Guess he is unaware of what was really said by bush's advisors.....simply that reconstruction costs would be paid for by iraqs resources.....hence the DFI fund....poor guy.....he really is trying though lol

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 38

Typical kap krap. Iraq doesn't have to pay for the war and they can't support a $1 RV without lopping first.

So your expecting a larger RV value than $1? I don't know, It kinda made since to me but what do I know. Seems like everyone is an expert on Iraq. Unless someone is really on the inside I don't see how anyone can really know anything that is happening there. I cant seem to get any "real news" without it coming from some dinar site because that is where every search takes me. Is there some Iraqi inside politics course or something that I've missed?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guess he is unaware of what was really said by bush's advisors.....simply that reconstruction costs would be paid for by iraqs resources.....hence the DFI fund....poor guy.....he really is trying though lol

Anytime someone refers to the RV, I see you comment on the LOP. I'd appreciate on how you intend on making a profit on the dinar you hold if your not expecting an RV?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

The dinar will not be a anchor currency .....they don't have enough trade instruments for that .......all they sale too the world is oil .......if any new reserve currency comes out it will be a global non country barring instrument ......(SDR)......not the Iraqi dinar. .......now country's might hold the dinar too buy oil if for some strange reason the dollar just all the sudden S#!t cans and disappears from the planet and............ WE allow oil too be bought for dinar.....but that is not going to happen any time soon ......

There are 1 trillion dollar notes on the planet at any given time ......but America is worth O around 300 trillion dollars in asset wealth .....and another 500 trillion per year reconstatuional wealth (the people)

Iraq is worth with the people a total as of now around 100 trillion .....and that is ticking away with every jug of oil they sale

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

The dinar will not be a anchor currency .....they don't have enough trade instruments for that .......all they sale too the world is oil .......if any new reserve currency comes out it will be a global non country barring instrument ......(SDR)......not the Iraqi dinar. .......now country's might hold the dinar too buy oil if for some strange reason the dollar just all the sudden S#!t cans and disappears from the planet and............ WE allow oil too be bought for dinar.....but that is not going to happen any time soon ......

There are 1 trillion dollar notes on the planet at any given time ......but America is worth O around 300 trillion dollars in asset wealth .....and another 500 trillion per year reconstatuional wealth (the people)

Iraq is worth with the people a total as of now around 100 trillion .....and that is ticking away with every jug of oil they sale

Huh? :rolleyes:

Edited by TXNOLE
  • Upvote 2

They are years from being a world power

Every man woman and child in america .....by the time they get out of high school ......are worth about .....100,000 - 200,000 dollars worth of education .......that's befor collage ......that = 35- 70 trillion right there in overall wealth too the nation

All it takes is a couple of zuckerburgs to put it thru the roof

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's midnight and we're chatting on a dinar blog. So, my question to those who think there is no chance of this happening anytime soon is: Why chat here rather than E Harmony if you're just lonely? Did you know E Harmony is advertising a free weekend? I understand the frustration with the hypers and the pumpers who feel the need to call the RV every day and are the propulsion for false hope, but there's gotta be a balance between hype and simply coming onto a dinar blog to say the RV will never happen. I'm always up for a debate and when someone comes with the facts to back up their claims, I'm willing to auscult and appreciate any arguement but when it's midnight and people only want to shoot down hope for a revaluation I'm over here thinking, if I direct them to E Harmony they'll probably tell everyone in that chat that marriage is also just a hopeless endeavor. Cheers everyone, keep the faith and eventually we'll cross the finish line together. :)

It will RV or jus go away by the end of this year ...........that is a given ......but Iraq is not going to save the world .......the education level will not be on par for another 30 years in that country ...........they do what they do right now very well .....but they have a long way to go before they surpass the 1st world country's

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Anytime someone refers to the RV, I see you comment on the LOP. I'd appreciate on how you intend on making a profit on the dinar you hold if your not expecting an RV?

My comment wasn't even about a lop lol.....slow down and read what I say instead of assuming....you might learnsomething......cause I've also never said there is no way to make money off this or that the only thing the CBI can do is lop lol

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 16

It's midnight and we're chatting on a dinar blog. So, my question to those who think there is no chance of this happening anytime soon is: Why chat here rather than E Harmony if you're just lonely? Did you know E Harmony is advertising a free weekend? I understand the frustration with the hypers and the pumpers who feel the need to call the RV every day and are the propulsion for false hope, but there's gotta be a balance between hype and simply coming onto a dinar blog to say the RV will never happen. I'm always up for a debate and when someone comes with the facts to back up their claims, I'm willing to auscult and appreciate any arguement but when it's midnight and people only want to shoot down hope for a revaluation I'm over here thinking, if I direct them to E Harmony they'll probably tell everyone in that chat that marriage is also just a hopeless endeavor. Cheers everyone, keep the faith and eventually we'll cross the finish line together. :)

I love this guy! B)

• Upvote 2

How long have you had dinar ............I'm at 9 years ......and have been expecting the RV for the past 4 .....every week.....for 4 years .....and it just keeps getting pushed back ......

I know for a fact this was a done deal at the beginning of the year ............but as normal they dropped the ball Agian .........and it will RV in the coming months that's a given it has too for them to exist .........and contrary to popular believe ....they can't use the dollar after June ...to buy there goods in country ......so either they **** it off at 1000 to 1 and deal for the next 3 years ............or 1 to 1 for the next 3 years ........but either way they have to do one or the other ......and that's international law

Research Dubia ......they drug there feet and have been at 1 to 3.60 for almost 10 years now. ..........

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

C'mon Dougie....... :hug: Just for today, can we just all believe that anything is possible? I won't neg you though, because of course your entitled to your own opinion. In my own opinion, you sure are a buzz kill sometimes though. None the less, I will put my rose colored Ray Ban's back on, and continue to show up at work. When I see you post something positive, then I will know it's time to go to the bank.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Its narrow minded to assume that an RV is the only way tofunds recoup .

Did anyone ever think any different about GWB?

:)

RRS I see where you are coming from. It seems to be a long shot. But we were told that Bush had planned for the RV and purchase of oil from Iraq at a very low price to eventually pay off the debt. It is hard to say if it will come off as planned, as other political figures are putting their fingers into the pot and could change the outcome. Just as with the RV, we wait and see. Narrow minded, perhaps hopeful is a better word. One lump sum, doubtful, but over the long term...lets hope it all works out as originally had been planned and that middle America isn't held to pay this debt off as well.