Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have a confession to make

Because there are a couple of people who know this and because I'm sure it will come out eventually I wanted to be the one to do this myself. Since I've been here at Dinar Vets I've been known as John1025. Everyone assumed because of the name, that I was a male. Well I'm not. I am a female and my name is Sheila. I took this name, which actually is my husbands name because it has been my experience that women do not often get the same respect as men on chat sites and truly I just didn't want to be bothered as so many women are, with macho male remarks. The persona which I've given is true. I have owned 3 foriegn currency exchanges and do still trade for myself. I have 2 children and 3 grandchildren and live in Florida. I do enjoy this site very much and hope to continue with the friendships I've made here. If I've offended anyone by letting you believe I was a man, I am sorry.

Thanks for listening,

Sheila

aka John1025

Because there are a couple of people who know this and because I'm sure it will come out eventually I wanted to be the one to do this myself. Since I've been here at Dinar Vets I've been known as John1025. Everyone assumed because of the name, that I was a male. Well I'm not. I am a female and my name is Sheila. I took this name, which actually is my husbands name because it has been my experience that women do not often get the same respect as men on chat sites and truly I just didn't want to be bothered as so many women are, with macho male remarks. The persona which I've given is true. I have owned 3 foriegn currency exchanges and do still trade for myself. I have 2 children and 3 grandchildren and live in Florida. I do enjoy this site very much and hope to continue with the friendships I've made here. If I've offended anyone by letting you believe I was a man, I am sorry.

Thanks for listening,

Sheila

aka John1025

Sheila (John1025),

It's a pleasure tro meet you. Also, it wonderful to know your backgroung and experience. Do you still own any of the Currency Exchanges...?

RON ;)

I've noticed a lot of things on these threads, but I have never been treated with disrespect from the guys because I'm a gal! They have all treated me with the same treatment that they treat the men with. KUDOS to you men for that!

I completely agree with Teresa. I used my real first name and have always been treated with great respect from everyone on this site. I really think there are great people (Men and Women) on this site.

I know what you mean cause Keith is my husbands name too.My name Anise my husband set the acount up..But he gets mad because I will comment on some thing and he says not to because it sound like he is ***.....But its just me talking which I think is funny...But I do see what ur talking about men.....No biggy

If I thought it would help get this RV/RI show on the road I would let everyone think that I was a guy..a big, macho guy...a big, macho guy with a beard.....a big, macho guy with a beard who wears a hard hat....a big, macho guy with a beard who wears a hard hat and can yodel.....darn..this is not going to work..now I want to date myself. :rolleyes:

I think you were one of the nicest "guys" on the chat....now I think you are one of the nicest, honest gals on the chat. ;)

I have noticed more gender remarks in the chat room than any other place on this site. I have been offended several times by the use of certain words. People who think that only straight people, who are christian are on this site who are also only from the states. I usually don't respond to their remarks, because I want to just watch for the information I need. Thanks for your honestly.

Thanks for listening,

Sheila

aka John1025

I was once a man and twice a woman, now I am a beagle.......just kidding....nice post.....its nice to see people with integrity.

Thanks for listening,

Sheila

aka John1025

Thy sins forgiving thee. Go and sin no more or it'll be worst 7 times than the first.

Thanks for listening,

Sheila

aka John1025

Do you still own the 3 foreign exchange sites Sheila? Do you honestly think the rv is near? Sorry if you have already answered.