Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You may regret if we withdraw confidence from the Maliki

Hamid al-Mutlaq: You may regret if we withdraw confidence from the Maliki and we settle the matter in the parliament بتاريخ : السبت 02-06-2012 04:47 مساء On: Saturday 02/06/2012 16:47

Link:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D44123&act=url

Baghdad (news) .. The leader of the / the Iraqi List / her deputy and Hamid al-Mutlaq, may regret it if everyone were to withdraw confidence from the government of Nouri al-Maliki, adding that it remains at the mercy of the parliament.

Mutlaq said in a press conference held on Saturday, in the building of the National Dialogue Front in Baghdad and attended reporter Agency (news): There is within the list of Iraq stood against the withdrawal of confidence and there standing with the withdrawal of confidence from the government, but I, personally, I stand with the fix but Unfortunately, this reform, let him for a long time it did not succeed and we have to go to the parliament and resolve this issue.

He said al-Mutlaq: that most of the Iraqi brothers in Kurdistan and many of the brothers in the National Alliance and arrived at the final stage is to provide the names adequate to the issue of withdrawal of confidence, and the subject is now entrusted to the president, Jalal Talabani, in order to submit to the Council of Representatives and the paper to withdraw confidence from the government of Maliki, adding to: that he might regret if we pull out because he has confidence are not getting the person taking the call was better than that, but we leave this issue to resolve in a democratic parliament.

He al-Mutlaq: The Who speaks for the existence of fraud in the signatures that you want to withdraw confidence from the government, it is better to be no unified position by the political blocs through the "cut off any doubt" in the parliament through the mechanism followed by the Presidency of the Council of Representatives about it.

The Iraqi List, confirmed Thursday (May 31, 2012) that the number of deputies who signed the withdrawal of confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has so far exceeded the required quorum, noting: that of including deputies for the National Alliance. / Finished / 3. Q. P

• Upvote 2

The Iraqi List, confirmed Thursday (May 31, 2012) that the number of deputies who signed the withdrawal of confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has so far exceeded the required quorum, noting: that of including deputies for the National Alliance. / Finished / 3. Q. P

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/118985-you-may-regret-if-we-withdraw-confidence-from-the-maliki/#ixzz1wehUIw4z

Yep yep yep! Goodbye Maliki! Hasn't been nice knowing ya.

Iraq, do something positive for your people and get rid of this tryrant and put someone in there that will do good for the people!

• Upvote 3

what i am hearing is that Maliki has been a puppet and has been in place to Delay.. delay..delay. Maliki's term is up soon and he will NOT be running again, well.... possibly this was a plan all along to delay and at the last minute for maliki to resign or them to withddraw confidence have someone in place and boom everything done. We shall see how this plays out.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

what i am hearing is that Maliki has been a puppet and has been in place to Delay.. delay..delay. Maliki's term is up soon and he will NOT be running again, well.... possibly this was a plan all along to delay and at the last minute for maliki to resign or them to withddraw confidence have someone in place and boom everything done. We shall see how this plays out.

Puppet for whom? Delay for what? Whose plan? Can you fill us in?

This is exactly what I've been thinking!! I love the fact that all the security is coming in also :) ... And we wait!

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia was described In a leaked March 2009 diplomatic cable:

The King said he had "no confidence whatsoever in (Iraqi PM) Maliki, and the Ambassador (Fraker) is well aware of my views." The King affirmed that he had refused former President Bush's entreaties that he meet with Maliki. The King said he had met Maliki early in Maliki's term of office, and the Iraqi had given him a written list of commitments for reconciliation in Iraq, but had failed to follow through on any of them. For this reason, the King said, Maliki had little credibility. "I don't trust this man," the King stated, "He's an Iranian agent." The King said he had told both Bush and former Vice president Cheney "how can I meet with someone I don't trust?" Maliki has "opened the door for Iranian influence in Iraq" since taking power, the King said, and he was "not hopeful at all" for Maliki, "or I would have met with him."[34]

I just thought this was a good article to possibly help put things in perspective a little better. This was found on Maliki's wikipedia page.

HE'S AN IRANIAN AGENT LOL, Who even knows if that's true at all. But yes, he will delay delay delay, or just not follow through at all. One of the two.

Edited by EternalReality

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia was described In a leaked March 2009 diplomatic cable:

The King said he had "no confidence whatsoever in (Iraqi PM) Maliki, and the Ambassador (Fraker) is well aware of my views." The King affirmed that he had refused former President Bush's entreaties that he meet with Maliki. The King said he had met Maliki early in Maliki's term of office, and the Iraqi had given him a written list of commitments for reconciliation in Iraq, but had failed to follow through on any of them. For this reason, the King said, Maliki had little credibility. "I don't trust this man," the King stated, "He's an Iranian agent." The King said he had told both Bush and former Vice president Cheney "how can I meet with someone I don't trust?" Maliki has "opened the door for Iranian influence in Iraq" since taking power, the King said, and he was "not hopeful at all" for Maliki, "or I would have met with him."[34]

I just thought this was a good article to possibly help put things in perspective a little better. This was found on Maliki's wikipedia page.

HE'S AN IRANIAN AGENT LOL, Who even knows if that's true at all. But yes, he will delay delay delay, or just not follow through at all. One of the two.

I remember the comment.

haha i think what they mean is iraq will regret it { when maliki takes the 60 billion dinars with him and waits for r.v. } :lol:

Well, he has Iran to laundering it for him. He surely won't be able to cash in at any counter tongue.gif there may be questions. angry.gif where'd ya get that kind of money M

He al-Mutlaq: The Who speaks for the existence of fraud in the signatures that you want to withdraw confidence from the government, it is better to be no unified position by the political blocs through the "cut off any doubt" in the parliament through the mechanism followed by the Presidency of the Council of Representatives about it.

Wow, I'm a huge Who fan, just didn't know they were that influential in Iraq.

We won't get fooled again!

Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss!

post-36162-13386863453_thumb.jpg