Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In his email to the 3000+ on his email list

rsskelton

Please take as rumor and for entertainment only. I'm just posting what I find.

RSS ( Brought over from another site )

Randy koonce - breaking news

In his email to the 3000+ on his email list and NOT just to me.... just now........ YES this is from Randy Koonce's Hand........

How you Makin it Charles

Just dropping a note to keep you up on what is happening... Parliament convened and the paperwork was submitted to remove Maliki. Maliki now has 3 days to respond, we should see some movement tomorrow to that effect in the paper there would be options for Maliki

Options:

1. would be to announce the GOI

2. would be to resign

3. to go through the no confidence vote.

Since paperwork is in they have 3 days before the vote so now we wait for the parliament to be called into session which could happen on Sunday or Monday.....

If we get that far then they vote and Maliki would be gone, they then have 7 days to replace maliki with someone else.

The News is moving fast this stuff should show on main news agency.

Breathe Maliki is still in until the above happens but we are beginning to get on a time table.

Once one of the three things above starts then we will have a time table........

So breathe and relax things are coming to an end. I hope this helps.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Sounds very logical to me. If you parse and cull the news, this does not sound far fetched to me at all.

There is also a letter that Chalabi submitted to the Feds on crimes committed and billions missing. I posted it in Rumors because I could not find the link.

Thanks RSS. It seems some of us are on news watch this Friday night. Aren't we supposed to be doing something fun tonight?

• Upvote 2

I thought Randy Koonce had some decent credibility according to well respected members on this site, why is "entertainment only"?? please explain

Anytime I post in the rumor section, I always say that. Perhaps this should be in the opinions section. Heck, all I know is it's late Friday night, and I don't have a link. ;)

• Upvote 2

Sounds very logical to me. If you parse and cull the news, this does not sound far fetched to me at all.

There is also a letter that Chalabi submitted to the Feds on crimes committed and billions missing. I posted it in Rumors because I could not find the link.

Thanks RSS. It seems some of us are on news watch this Friday night. Aren't we supposed to be doing something fun tonight?

I wish. My wifes home.

• Upvote 3

Anytime I post in the rumor section, I always say that. Perhaps this should be in the opinions section. Heck, all I know is it's late Friday night, and I don't have a link. ;)

Oh alright cool, I was just wondering, thanks for clarifying that. Cheers!

RSS,

No link or no hot date tonite ? :)

Nope, I got nuttin :lol:

C'mon KK; I thought this was fun. ;)

This is as fun as it gets. Pretty sad. :P

cool.gif Mods if this has been posted, please delete. I couldnt find it though. Thanks. This was an e-mail, so sorry but no link. Supposedly from Randy Koonce, forwarded from a fellow dinar head. Good luck

Just dropping a note to keep you up on what is happening... Parliament convened and the paperwork was submitted to remove Maliki. Maliki now has 3 days to respond, we should see some movement tomorrow to that effect in the paper there would be options for Maliki

Options:

1. would be to announce the GOI

2. would be to resign

3. to go through the no confidence vote.

Since paperwork is in they have 3 days before the vote so now we wait for the parliament to be called into session which could happen on Sunday or Monday.....

If we get that far then they vote and Maliki would be gone, they then have 7 days to replace maliki with someone else.

The News is moving fast this stuff should show on main news agency.

Breathe Maliki is still in until the above happens but we are beginning to get on a time table.

Once one of the three things above starts then we will have a time table........

So breathe and relax things are coming to an end. I hope this helps.

Good Question...........Next Question.

Randy

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 1

It was posted in the Rumor section rsskelton

Group:Platinum VIP

Posted Today, 12:16 AM

Please take as rumor and for entertainment only. I'm just posting what I find.

RSS ( Brought over from another site )

Randy koonce - breaking news

In his email to the 3000+ on his email list and NOT just to me.... just now........ YES this is from Randy Koonce's Hand........

Read more:

Edited by yota691

Sorry but Parliament has not convened as far as I can tell.

If this would have happened it would be on the Parliament website as well as other GOI websites.

The last I read here in the news section at DV Parliament will not reconvene until sometime this coming week.

So unless someone can come up with some proof of this I would say that is just made up BS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2