Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To educate those who feel the Iraq Dinar will LOP

icfaith

I didn't call you stupid, I said your debate was pathetic!

You are basically calling me stupid by saying what i wrote was stupidity!!! Showing your true colors Sonny1, only difference between you and I is that I can't post what I feel, and you can! Because you spent your time doing better things like putting me on MOD review!

Yea I'm pissed! Because somebody like Sonny1 who has emotional problems and can't handle anybody else's opinions or perspectives has control over who can post and who can't!!!

**I bet you are personally going to delete what I am saying before any other MOD can read what I'm posting you piece of $h!t.

Who exactly has emotional problems?

i would like to know the truth on those numbers, i wasn't born yesterday, i do not believe anything iraq says.........nothing

Saying does'nt always equate into fact,most know this.

Sometimes the best response can be short and sweet,and sometimes it takes 15-20 pages to make a point. I did'nt know there was a clear definitaion of lenghth for proper responses, if so can someone please provide a link..

• Upvote 1

This, I think, is one of the more sensible articles I've read here on this topic. I think this makes sense and I hope it is as it appears here with reference to the LOP question, because, I am invested and want to make some retirement money!

You're referring to the article that icfaith submitted?

He doesn't support his claims and can not answers questions presented to him.

• Upvote 1

Weak answer very Weak

" a fair observation" that should have included yourself,or should it not? Were or are you one of the gullible? A fair question

Caz1104, if there was only 70 billion in m2, id call the rv a lock. the large amount of currency in circulation is the STRONGEST reason for there to be a lop. why do i get the sense you enjoy knit-picking people. you act like your the forum commentator, never contribute, but the first to sort out peoples rhetoric or tone and take the role of mr. obvious with your general consensus. grow up my friend. you take everything too personal.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Caz1104, if there was only 70 billion in m2, id call the rv a lock. the large amount of currency in circulation is the STRONGEST reason for there to be a lop. why do i get the sense you enjoy knit-picking people. you act like your the forum commentator, never contribute, but the first to sort out peoples rhetoric or tone and take the role of mr. obvious with your general consensus. grow up my friend. you take everything too personal.

No not knit picking my friend just pointing out that those that use the term "gulilble" should'nt look to far from the nearest mirror when descibing dinar investors, if you believe this to be a less than profitable investment.That is of course unless you are not or have never been an investor. And to your point of "never contribute" what exactly have you brought that has'nt been said at least 1000 times on this site alone? I am grown and don't take anything said here by a fictional character personal or fact. Take care

Edited by caz1104

No not knit picking my friend just pointing out that those that use the term "gulilble" should'nt look to far from the nearest mirror when descibing dinar investors, if you believe this to be a less than profitable investment.That is of course unless you are not or have never been an investor. And to your point of "never contribute" what exactly have you brought that has'nt been said at least 1000 times on this site alone? I am grown and don't take anything said here by a fictional character personal or fact. Take care

As much as you point everyone out. i have never seen you focus on articles or talk about this investment with a desire. its like you want to be appointed referree and correct and point fingers any chance you get. im here to read and get others points of views. Going back and forth on petty stuff makes this site lamer everyday. but, do your thing and may your best wishes come true. thats my last response to non dinar related things. now back to this investment..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As much as you point everyone out. i have never seen you focus on articles or talk about this investment with a desire. its like you want to be appointed referree and correct and point fingers any chance you get. im here to read and get others points of views. Going back and forth on petty stuff makes this site lamer everyday. but, do your thing and may your best wishes come true. thats my last response to non dinar related things. now back to this investment..

Typical response from some here that like to throw intellectual jabs at others then run & hide when confronted. You never did answer my original question,why? Are you or were you one of the "gulible" ones you characterized earlier? simple question. And I dont want to be appointed anything just trying to clarify how someone can question others when in fact they themselves just might be of the same skin. Thanks - capt obvious here

Typical response from some here that like to throw intellectual jabs at others then run & hide when confronted. You never did answer my original question,why? Are you or were you one of the "gulible" ones you characterized earlier? simple question. And I dont want to be appointed anything just trying to clarify how someone can question others when in fact they themselves just might be of the same skin. Thanks - capt obvious here

I will answer your simple question. I thought the rv was going to happen any minute and i had to hurry. i believed the hype. i was gullible.....once i did my research and found official, audited statistics which showed 60 trillion in m2, i felt duped and realized a more possible outcome than a rv.

i didnt think i needed to explain, given the section we are in. kind of obvious.....but now ive testified before your court and am now subject to your overruling authority. i hope thats good enough. enjoy your day, wasting your time on me.....is time wasted

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I will answer your simple question. I thought the rv was going to happen any minute and i had to hurry. i believed the hype. i was gullible.....once i did my research and found official, audited statistics which showed 60 trillion in m2, i felt duped and realized a more possible outcome than a rv.

Honest answer and frankly all I originly asked. If it turns out as you believe then everyone was fooled, hope your wrong-take care. Did'nt waste my time for I have an abundance and never saw this a life changing investment just a lottery ticket. With that said I would be lying if I did'nt want a positive ending but am diverisfied in my investments and other holdings. Best of luck to you

Edited by caz1104

i didnt think i needed to explain, given the section we are in. kind of obvious.....but now ive testified before your court and am now subject to your overruling authority. i hope thats good enough. enjoy your day, wasting your time on me.....is time wasted

All good points storm. Been through this many times and the results are always the same.

• Upvote 2

All good points storm. Been through this many times and the results are always the same.

Hey Dinarck! Yep same ol same ol, maybe someday WE(me included) all will learn to respect our fellow DV members. Hope u had a nice fathers day.

Hey Dinarck! Yep same ol same ol, maybe someday WE(me included) all will learn to respect our fellow DV members. Hope u had a nice fathers day.

Is it the lack of respect caz? Or is it maybe you feel that you need to stick up for the gullible since you yourself may be one too? Its ok caz. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. As a matter of fact it was you that used the recovering smoker or alcohol addiction reference so I will run with it. You see caz, recovering addicts use their new found sobriety to help their fellow addicts recover and they dont beat around the bush with niceties and ”respect”. Maybe you can make the argument that alcoholism is ok because everyone should be able to make their own decisions. Lol

Is it the lack of respect caz? Or is it maybe you feel that you need to stick up for the gullible since you yourself may be one too? Its ok caz. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. As a matter of fact it was you that used the recovering smoker or alcohol addiction reference so I will run with it. You see caz, recovering addicts use their new found sobriety to help their fellow addicts recover and they dont beat around the bush with niceties and ”respect”. Maybe you can make the argument that alcoholism is ok because everyone should be able to make their own decisions. Lol

Dinarck,funny u use that analogy. I've been using the exact same in regards to you guy's down here(man i'm glad they finally installed an elevator,5 miles of stairs is pure H*LL) but u already knew that,right?. Back to your other point,no I don't feel gulible in the least for I don't see that I've lost anything nor did anyone induce me into anything. IF an RD/LOP does occur I will chalk it up to another lifes lesson,for no one made me do anything therefore I can't blame anyone, and I did'nt invest more than I could afford. I love the analogy tho-LOL. Man U R a Smart Dude

Forever stalking the Lop section...yawn.

Move on already!

Dinarck,funny u use that analogy. I've been using the exact same in regards to you guy's down here(man i'm glad they finally installed an elevator,5 miles of stairs is pure H*LL) but u already knew that,right?.

Think of DV the same way the pentagon is.

The inane mindless stuff happens up top and the smartest people with the real intel happens on the lowest floor.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Forever stalking the Lop section...yawn.

Move on already!

Think of DV the same way the pentagon is.

The inane mindless stuff happens up top and the smartest people with the real intel happens on the lowest floor.

I thought this was an open forum...............hmmmm no? I got to give it to ya'll down here,consistent. Consistently wrong when it comes to measuring intelligence of others. But I do so enjoy the laughter created when trying to convince others of yours. Best to all

Edited by caz1104

I thought this was an open forum...............hmmmm no?

End Quote

I do agree with you on this one Caz... You certainly and obviously have the right of interacting and posting anywhere just like any other DV Member regardless of your stances....I'd like to take such a thing for granted always and for anybody...... It would be nice if that were also the case for Dinarck and a few others who are either confined to the LOP section or got banned altogether only for their opinions on the Dinar...

Call me romantic and/or naive but I deem that ( confine or ban somebody for an opinion) a sort of defeat at a human level....But such is life they say.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I thought this was an open forum...............hmmmm no?

End Quote

I do agree with you on this one Caz... You certainly and obviously have the right of interacting and posting anywhere just like any other DV Member regardless of your stances....I'd like to take such a thing for granted always and for anybody...... It would be nice if that were also the case for Dinarck and a few others who are either confined to the LOP section or got banned altogether only for their opinions on the Dinar...

Call me romantic and/or naive but I deem that ( confine or ban somebody for an opinion) a sort of defeat at a human level....But such is life they say.

I dont have any problem with what u stated. But as we both know those who create the laws/rules also are the ones who enforce them. Its Adam's site and for all practical purposes I am just a visitor,and will abide by his rules. Best to all

I thought this was an open forum...............hmmmm no? I got to give it to ya'll down here,consistent. Consistently wrong when it comes to measuring intelligence of others. But I do so enjoy the laughter created when trying to convince others of yours. Best to all

Caz I think it is abundantly clear where the intelligence resides on this site. The refusal of main forum GO RVers to even attempt any type of debate is telling. If you would like to make remarks about our intelligence then by all means back up your comments. If you were half as smart as you thought you were you would remain in make believe land up there with Easy instead of embarrassing yourself down here.

I dont have any problem with what u stated. But as we both know those who create the laws/rules also are the ones who enforce them. Its Adam's site and for all practical purposes I am just a visitor,and will abide by his rules. Best to all

How convenient for you. Must be nice to not have to worry about being called out on nonsense spouted off in the mains huh?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You guys are just insulting each other. Seriously! Is that really something to look forward to, just to get a rise out if each other? Sonny may be short on words, but he has a legitimate point. What if iraqs numbers are off? Would it be the end of the world? Or could they perform necessary measures and audits to correct the numbers? I dont believe they have 70 trillion in circulation. I challenge iraq to prove it. Also, apart from dinar world, who even cares about the iqd? You guys speak as if the world hinges on the iqd. Its all good.

You guys are just insulting each other. Seriously! Is that really something to look forward to, just to get a rise out if each other? Sonny may be short on words, but he has a legitimate point. What if iraqs numbers are off? Would it be the end of the world? Or could they perform necessary measures and audits to correct the numbers? I dont believe they have 70 trillion in circulation. I challenge iraq to prove it. Also, apart from dinar world, who even cares about the iqd? You guys speak as if the world hinges on the iqd. Its all good.

What leads you to believe that Iraq doesn't have a M2 of 70 trillion? First RVers insists that Iraq is the richest country in history, then they say it is impossible for them to have a M2 worth 70 billion USD. So which is it? Iraq has 60 billion in reserves but they can't have a money supply worth 70 billion USD? They have a GDP of 130 billion a year but they can't have a money supply worth 70 billion USD?

It doesn't matter if their M2 was 1 trillion. They still coulnt have an overnight RV by 1000 times its current value. It's impossible. Gains over a long period of time, maybe.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't rule out anything. Nobody knows nothing untill it happens. We are all just speculating.

I'm not being a hard*** but keep an open mind about this without resorting to negs & insults.

I am ruling out a 100,000% overnight RV. And a 10,000% overnight RV. Even a 1000% overnight RV. These do not exsist in economics. Please show me even a 100% overnight RV anywhere or anytime in history.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What leads you to believe that Iraq doesn't have a M2 of 70 trillion? First RVers insists that Iraq is the richest country in history, then they say it is impossible for them to have a M2 worth 70 billion USD. So which is it? Iraq has 60 billion in reserves but they can't have a money supply worth 70 billion USD? They have a GDP of 130 billion a year but they can't have a money supply worth 70 billion USD?

It doesn't matter if their M2 was 1 trillion. They still coulnt have an overnight RV by 1000 times its current value. It's impossible. Gains over a long period of time, maybe.

Because its not the gdp and reserves or whatever you are saying. I doubt they have 70 trillion dinars in circulation. Ask yourself, what sense does that make? Unless the big whale investors are holding it all in speculation. Not sure why you answered a question with a flurry of diversions but I was saying was what if the numbers are off? Will you fall to pieces and say iraq cant be trusted ever again? What if they took the necessary measures to correct the mistake?

• Upvote 2

Because its not the gdp and reserves or whatever you are saying. I doubt they have 70 trillion dinars in circulation. Ask yourself, what sense does that make? Unless the big whale investors are holding it all in speculation. Not sure why you answered a question with a flurry of diversions but I was saying was what if the numbers are off? Will you fall to pieces and say iraq cant be trusted ever again? What if they took the necessary measures to correct the mistake?

Part of being under ch7 was about being transparent. there maybe accounting adjustments, but to think ernest and youngs auditing department is off by more than 2% is not believable.

this isnt iraq just saying a number and everyones taking their word. they have to be transparent and are audited by third parties. If there was an attempt to hide, it would of shown up on the ledger somewhere. but the entire set of statistics the cbi lists on their site lines up with the 33 trillion or whatever it is now.

This isnt the cbo(congressional budget office) we are talking about.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2