Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Bomb Explosion Near Sadr's house

http://alliraqnews.c...56-30&Itemid=87

The whole page is covered with killings and bombings. Hmm, who did M try to blame the violence on? He must be smokin some real good stuff. The nut next store in Iran and Maliki can be dangerous. Maliki and his side kick Auk Ma Nut already shut down Sadr's office in Tehran, now they are bombing his home, what's next? I mean really, I could be wrong it could be someone else, but not likely. All the signators have to fear for their lives. He may try to get them one by one. He still don't get it.

Urgent .. A bomb explosion near the house of Muqtada al-Sadr in Najaf

Friday, June 1, 2012 22:01b_283_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_75_ghhgt.jpg

[baghdad - where]

A bomb exploded near the home of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr in Najaf this evening.

A security source told all of Iraq [where] that "an explosive device was placed near the home of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, as well as near Najaf television channel went off this evening in the Alhanana Najaf governorate."

"The blast wounded a police officer was seriously wounded and was evacuated to the hospital."

The source noted that "the target is not know whether the television or home Moqtada al-Sadr." Ended

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

http://alliraqnews.c...56-30&Itemid=87

The whole page is covered with killings and bombings. Hmm, who did M try to blame the violence on? He must be smokin some real good stuff. The nut next store in Iran and Maliki can be dangerous. Maliki and his side kick Auk Ma Nut already shut down Sadr's office in Tehran, now they are bombing his home, what's next? I mean really, I could be wrong it could be someone else, but not likely. All the signators have to fear for their lives. He may try to get them one by one. He still don't get it.

Urgent .. A bomb explosion near the house of Muqtada al-Sadr in Najaf

Friday, June 1, 2012 22:01b_283_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_75_ghhgt.jpg

[baghdad - where]

A bomb exploded near the home of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr in Najaf this evening.

A security source told all of Iraq [where] that "an explosive device was placed near the home of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, as well as near Najaf television channel went off this evening in the Alhanana Najaf governorate."

"The blast wounded a police officer was seriously wounded and was evacuated to the hospital."

The source noted that "the target is not know whether the television or home Moqtada al-Sadr." Ended

Probably scare tactics to ward off the votes against him. Bet Sadr is ticked... and I sure wouldn't want Sadr ticked at me... uh-uh, no way! He's been tagged as the "Murdering Cleric"... Maliki would do well to watch his step when ticking Sadr off

Your right it is very Ironic that Sadr turned out to be the one to unite Iraq. Sadr is not afraid of Maliki. Now Tehran closing his office (Sadr's) is a sure thing that Maliki is the one who has Iranian support.

Maybe Iran's responsible for the bombing too ??? Who knows, these people are crazy !!!

UC... did you see the thread where KK has you for Iraq's PM ???

Maybe Iran's responsible for the bombing too ??? Who knows, these people are crazy !!!

UC... did you see the thread where KK has you for Iraq's PM ???

Oh yeah I don't think Maliki did it directly. He has stolen so much money he can afford to pay folks to do it.