Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Removing The Zeros

SWFloridaGuru

katie45 a lop would raise the value just like you described. It just wouldn't raise the value of the IQD. The currency that replaces the IQD would have the higher value.

The SIGIR Report said nothing about the IQD being close to the US dollar. Here's what it said.

In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely

plans for a currency reform that would have removed

three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and

required the issuance of new currency notes. The

reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly

less than $1. It is currently worth less than one tenth

of a cent.

"New currency notes" = redenomination. $.86 = "Slightly less than $1". The IQD's value will remain the same until it is demonetized and replaced. BTW I didn't bash anybody. I just said that sandstorm was right about the meaning of removing the zeros. But per your request I've brought more to back up what I'm saying.

Nigeria RD

Turkey RD

Afghan RD

Iran RD

Venezuela RD

Venezuela RD

N. Korea RD

Zimbabwe RD

Romania RD

I can bring more if you want. It couldn't be much clearer what the CBI is talking about here. The gurus who tell you they're talking about pulling in the larger notes so that they can RV are either uninformed or dishonest.

That may have happened to those countries. Not one on the list is Iraq. lol You go a head and believe what you want. I have read way to many articles and documents that pretty tell you they are going to raise the value of the dinar to 1 to 1 or about. The the articles themselves recently said, 'raise the value of the dinar, then, delete the zeros.' The SIGIR report mentions nothing about a re-denomination or LOP. Even the quote you brought in said 'The

reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly less than $1.' I guess you are having trouble reading? And if you did your Iraq homework, you would also see there is supporting proof from not only the CBI, but economists in Iraq. I think it is funny when these LOPsters try to convince us of this and have no Iraqi proof. Yea, let's compare those 3rd world countries to Iraq. lol No lap dance for you!

• Upvote 1

That may have happened to those countries. Not one on the list is Iraq. lol You go a head and believe what you want. I have read way to many articles and documents that pretty tell you they are going to raise the value of the dinar to 1 to 1 or about. The the articles themselves recently said, 'raise the value of the dinar, then, delete the zeros.' The SIGIR report mentions nothing about a re-denomination or LOP. Even the quote you brought in said 'The

reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly less than $1.' I guess you are having trouble reading? And if you did your Iraq homework, you would also see there is supporting proof from not only the CBI, but economists in Iraq. I think it is funny when these LOPsters try to convince us of this and have no Iraqi proof. Yea, let's compare those 3rd world countries to Iraq. lol No lap dance for you!

NOt interested in a lap dance. I just want to deal with facts. Here's a few for you. Venezuela, Romania, Iran and Turkey's GDP per capita are over 3 times that of Iraq. I could have added Brazil and Russia to the list but I didn't have articles handy on them. All of these countries redenominated. Iraq may not exactly be a third world nation like N. Korea, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, and Nigeria but they're far below the others.

As for my reading skills they are well intact. I've read dozens of articles about redenominations and the SIGIR Report's description of the project to delete three zeros fits perfectly with the explanations of how it's done. If you don't want to believe that go ahead. As for me I'd rather be accurately informed than clinging to false hope for a financial miracle.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have been studying the dinar for over a year now. I looked into numerous sites before deciding that this was the best venue to join. I am still new and intelligent enough to defer judgment to those more experienced and knowledgeable concerning Iraqi affairs. One of the things I enjoy about this site is that most people are intelligent enough to be concerned with global affairs and I welcome differing interpretations of various events.

That being said, I find Sandstorm's demeanor completely offensive. For a newbie to be presumptuous enough to run his mouth in such a way is appalling and shows a complete lack of respect. If you question someone's information, or their integrity, there are much better ways to address those issues.

Perhaps another site, or more education would be a better fit?

• Upvote 7

To be fair there are a few of what appears to be intelligent life form in the LOP section, they just are'nt happy folks. ;);)

Okay, I'll give you that. Maybe some people just have trouble believing that something REALLY GREAT can happen and deep down they really HOPE it will, but they refuse to let themselves believe it. I for one will continue to believe right up until the fat lady sings!

Go RV :D

• Upvote 3

:DI'm dedicating this box to SWFG and

all the zero people in the world!!!!!

keep posting and.............. eat :D

I luv O's, my alltime favorite cereal.... :)

I will NEVER go to that terrible place....the LOP Section! :lol: :lol: It's a nightmare in there, PURE POISON!! :lol:

I've heard it's like entering the Twilight Zone... Scary place..... :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Southwest Florida guy,

Keep up the good work. Don't let diversions or ancillary activity keep you from deciphering what you feel is the pulse of what is occuring. Many of us have spent years crunching numbers, anticipating outcomes, etc. I appreciate what you bring to the table. UR

• Upvote 4

LOL......this is quite entertaining!!

Not at all supporting in how sandstorm came about talking to guru dude, but he is right whether we like it or not....

Florida guru guy, deleting the zeros is not just removing the larger bills from circulation. You are in fact making the matters worse by preaching to the forums on what it ISNT....this is why there is so much confusion. Yes, we would like it to be something great for us....possibly them just taking the larger bills out of circulation like what happened in the US years ago but thats just not the reality of it.

They have been pretty clear on what this plan of the CBI is.....no one wants to hear it but Shabibi is not going to make us money.....

Regardless of what term you wanna throw in, delete, raise, lift, cut, chop, drop it all means the same for us.....little to no profit....

We are all here speculating basically on if the CBI is lying to us/the world about their plans.....if they are not lying, we break even.....

If they are just putting up a front acting like they are gonna lop then maybe we can get something out of this...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

The great thing about Dinar Vets is we are all allowed to voice our opinions without being banned or silenced. Seeing the freedom of speech here is very refreshing, (even when it's an opinion I disagree with) especially when it comes to such a speculative topic. Certainly none of us have all the answers but as a team perhaps we can get closer. The best leaders throughout history all surrounded themselves with people of opposing views to avoid having tunnel vision and see all angles. As long as we keep that humility and realize we don't have this figured out, nor should we be required to, we can continue to work together.

• Upvote 6

The great thing about Dinar Vets is we are all allowed to voice our opinions without being banned or silenced. Seeing the freedom of speech here is very refreshing, (even when it's an opinion I disagree with) especially when it comes to such a speculative topic. Certainly none of us have all the answers but as a team perhaps we can get closer. The best leaders throughout history all surrounded themselves with people of opposing views to avoid having tunnel vision and see all angles. As long as we keep that humility and realize we don't have this figured out, nor should we be required to, we can continue to work together.

Love your attitude !!! I think that alone could drive the lopster's crazy B)

• Upvote 1

LOL......this is quite entertaining!!

Not at all supporting in how sandstorm came about talking to guru dude, but he is right whether we like it or not....

Florida guru guy, deleting the zeros is not just removing the larger bills from circulation. You are in fact making the matters worse by preaching to the forums on what it ISNT....this is why there is so much confusion. Yes, we would like it to be something great for us....possibly them just taking the larger bills out of circulation like what happened in the US years ago but thats just not the reality of it.

They have been pretty clear on what this plan of the CBI is.....no one wants to hear it but Shabibi is not going to make us money.....

Regardless of what term you wanna throw in, delete, raise, lift, cut, chop, drop it all means the same for us.....little to no profit....

We are all here speculating basically on if the CBI is lying to us/the world about their plans.....if they are not lying, we break even.....

If they are just putting up a front acting like they are gonna lop then maybe we can get something out of this...

Right on Keep and yes this is entertaining, better than I love Lucy.

Deep down I think we all know that this is crazy but...........

Maybe just maybe Shabs is deceiving us with his plan.

I just read Sun Tzu's Art of war. Quote " All warfare is based on deception."

Go Shabs!!!

• Upvote 1

AGREE 100%

SWFlorida Guy

"The great thing about Dinar Vets is we are all allowed to voice our opinions without being banned or silenced. Seeing the freedom of speech here is very refreshing, (even when it's an opinion I disagree with) especially when it comes to such a speculative topic. Certainly none of us have all the answers but as a team perhaps we can get closer. The best leaders throughout history all surrounded themselves with people of opposing views to avoid having tunnel vision and see all angles. As long as we keep that humility and realize we don't have this figured out, nor should we be required to, we can continue to work together. "

• Upvote 2

Swfloridaguru, you may believe deleting the three zeroes is something else. but dont stand on that podium trying to convince everyone its something else. How much dinar did you sell this week?

WOW It stands at -22 right now and I didn't even vote. That might be a record. Certainly the highest I've ever seen. And I bet there;s more coming. Good job.

• Upvote 1

Who are you? Back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you joined this month and all of a sudden you have the right to call people pumpers? get real.

Easy I think this is the guy that like to pour salt in everybody cereal, that been removed once and Infiltrated back into DV!! JMO

Take it in stride SWFL, I like your posts, we have a lot of loppers who are very vocal and love to shout down optimistic posts, IMO its just noise because they never have any articles or bring anything constructive. But for some reason they just intuitively know everything and wont leave....... they know there is a huge upside to this.

Reminds me of a Bumper Sticker Ive seen

"Ask a teenager thery know everything"

I thought I knew everything. That;s what my wife keeps telling me. And I'm a helluva long way from a teenager.

Easy I think this is the guy that like to pour salt in everybody cereal, that been removed once and Infiltrated back into DV!! JMO

As a guy who has travelled internationally, and had lots of salt in his cereal, I can assure you, not only does it taste bad, but when I was overseas, I would have payed 5 bucks for a bottled water just to get the bad taste out of my mouth. ;)

• Upvote 3

Sandstorm or should your handle be shitestorm, Didn't your father ever tell you -"it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are an idiot than to open it and prove it."

Dang Chopper mike a little harsh dont you think? I think you just qualified yourself for the idiot award.

• Upvote 1

Almost correct. The operators of Dinar Vets may not ban or silence opposing views, but its low-hanging members will try. If one brings in a viewpoint that does not support an RV, then that member is pounced upon. The person is told that they are negative and that they should leave the forum.

There is little, if any allowance for a different viewpoint. The majority believe in the RV. When news that could support an upcoming RV is submitted, the majority receives it wholeheartedly.

However, when an opposing view is submitted, then the mob mentality armed with pitchforks and torches drives that person out. Or at least it seems that way. (The pitchforks and torches are for illustrative purposes. Perhaps paperclips and pen-lights would be better)

Rare is the occasion that a Pro-RV member has openly contemplated or civilly discussed that an RV may not happen. keepmwlknfny is an example of being bit by a lopster or Pro-RDer and is forever doomed seeking to consume the brains of the Pro-RVers. That's not a good thing either when you consider that those are 87% fat.

Sandstorm came at you hard. Perhaps a little over the top. I believe he saw you as the same as another poster who resides in Oklahoma. Cue "I've got you, babe" song.

I like your statement about "see all angles". It's just not happening in here.

I do not defend Anti-RV members of the same vehement behavior.

That's all I got to say about that!

• Upvote 3

Everyone read the egypt article about them deleting threee zeroes, or about iran deleting zeroes, then we can reevaluatewhat deleting zeroes is.

Swfloridaguru, you have great class. i have gained unyielding respect. this is the rumors section, the only problem is me in the rumor section.

You speak like a child.

• Upvote 1